2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Wow this game is just utter shit. In every possible way, the "story" the way the main character acts, the way the other characters act, the retarded combat stuff, trudging all over the map for the least bit thing... shit I played half the game so far using the official walkthrough and yeah I hate this game. I love incest games and I've played a whole lot of them and shit games in general but man, this one takes the cake...

El09

Apr 15, 2017
has someone managed to just get the scenes of this game? seems that playing it is unenjoyable for most people here

Reactions: Zurrlock

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
has someone managed to just get the scenes of this game? seems that playing it is unenjoyable for most people here
Majority of the actual scenes are very very rapey, where instead of seducing them into incest you pretty much blackmail, corrupt or otherwise force them to (the prostitute is about the only consensual scene in the game), and it still has that cringe-worthy MC dialogue raping his virgin sister as she cries for him to stop, and that's the only way to do it. After playing midpoint into the game (about when sister goes to friend) I have to say my favorite scene was with that lady cop (who incidentally has 10k health when you face her alone, degraded to 2k health when you go get help... awesome!) putting her boot on the MC's balls, which he more than deserved by then already.

That's not to say there isn't some interesting scenes in the game for folks who don't mind rape. If you follow (WARNING: Exhentai site, meaning possibly "sad panda" block, and a lot of 'questionable' material on the site, not in that particular link though beyond what's already on these forums) you can view all the CGI in the game in comic/hentai format, (some of it with rewritten dialogue).

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
Quest #22 – Aunt Part 5
Got to Aunt’s house
Speak to Aunt outside garage

I can not find Aunt outside garage...anyone can help? Where is she?

Scweez415

Feb 8, 2018
Need help with " Quest #26 – Prostitute Part 2, Tom Part 1" only part iam not getting is going back to Tom's Company and it keeps telling me that They won't let me in there, and when I try to use that manhole to go inside like before there no option.

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
Need help with " Quest #26 – Prostitute Part 2, Tom Part 1" only part iam not getting is going back to Tom's Company and it keeps telling me that They won't let me in there, and when I try to use that manhole to go inside like before there no option.
No need to go to the company again. The pills are inside warehouse. Go East from where Kate is standing. You will enter in the forest like area than go North.

floatingcow

May 24, 2017
Where is the aunts house? I simply cant find it
Same road your house is on, go East and enter the next map area. The big house immediately seen in that area is her house. For future reference, you can hit Esc > Items > Key Items then select the Town Map to look at the map. Any text marking a location that isn't explicitly over a building means it's in the area next to it (the street).

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Can someone tell me where to find this fucking gangster house? I'm looking for a wolf. Thank you

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes