2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

kasabo

Mar 18, 2018
hi somebody tell me where can I find Aunt husband. I try to download the walkthrough but link not working.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I have number 2 on android and was also wondering if there is a port of this one anywhere?

Peterex45

Oct 6, 2018
After having my way with the prostitute, a girl appears behind me blocking the only way out, what am I supposed to do?

D to the AVE

Sep 20, 2018
Can't download.
Of the 'original' links 'NOFILE' gives a 404 error message.
Of the 'compressed' links 'DOKO' gives "might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."
All other links give me a folder to unpack, but when I do, it unpacks 'BGM', 'BGS', 'ME' and 'SE', then crashes the program and closes it.

May 24, 2018
some1 help plz:

Quest #14 – Father & Teacher part 1

Head to Father’s Office (Check map, Near Nicole’s House)
Talk to Secretary
Head to School (Check map)
Enter through the first door you see at the school
Select to keep watching
Go all the way to the top floor
Check Marker
Check lift on same floor
3 Parts are needed for lift, to be placed in this order
Cables (Class Room on ground floor)
Control Panel (In locker on second floor next to stairs)
Switch (Class Room next to lift)
Head Home

i talked to the secretary but the mc says he doesnt want anything and i cant get in the school still summer vacation it says

i thought that maybe it was because i did Quest #15 – Aunt Part 2 first, but i've read that that order doesnt matter
now im stuck and cant do any quest, i hope someone knows the solution

Reactions: Anzun

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
finished incest story 1 in just some hours using the ren'py port by selectivepaperclip, a game that would usually take days because of the bullshit rpgmaker gameplay, time this game doesn't deserve

This game managed to produce probably the worst protagonist ever, the stupidest plot ever, what saves it are the girl's models and some hot scenes, and the replay gallery feature so you don't have to go through all that bullshit ever again

george zeblisky

Feb 19, 2018
Quest #28 – Father, Teacher Part 3

Go to teacher house
Enter House
Sneak/run past her to get what’s on the table

im having an error if i try to travel from main town to the school. someone help please

Reactions: naughtydawg
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes