2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

paw^el

Oct 29, 2018
Hello.
I'm stuck after the swimming pool (Quest # 16). I changed my clothes and went home. but I can not find a sister. The door to her room is closed. Mom is locked in the bathroom. What should I do?

Reactions: Marksmanikani

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
If anyone needs it here is save file with no quest done and almost everything looted which is possible at the start.
may have missed few things.
character is standing near kiosk for first quest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rKnight and ice_fan

deli20

Aug 20, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 236, in script
    $ game_state.show_map(in_interaction)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 236, in <module>
  File "game/game_state.rpy", line 758, in show_map
    background_image = self.map.background_image()
  File "game/game_map.rpy", line 274, in background_image
    self.generate_background_image()
  File "game/game_map.rpy", line 288, in generate_background_image
    bg.save()
  File "game/game_map.rpy", line 177, in save
    pygame_sdl2.image.save(surf, self.cache_file)
error: Couldn't open C:/Users/User/Desktop/Yeni klasör (3)/ics1-0.6.1-pc/rpgmcache/maps/v1/Map001.png

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 236, in script
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Yeni klasör (3)\ics1-0.6.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Yeni klasör (3)\ics1-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 236, in <module>
  File "game/game_state.rpy", line 758, in show_map
    background_image = self.map.background_image()
  File "game/game_map.rpy", line 274, in background_image
    self.generate_background_image()
  File "game/game_map.rpy", line 288, in generate_background_image
    bg.save()
  File "game/game_map.rpy", line 177, in save
    pygame_sdl2.image.save(surf, self.cache_file)
  File "pygame_sdl2/image.pyx", line 151, in pygame_sdl2.image.save (gen\pygame_sdl2.image.c:2426)
error: Couldn't open C:/Users/User/Desktop/Yeni klasör (3)/ics1-0.6.1-pc/rpgmcache/maps/v1/Map001.png

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
ics1 0.6.1

mayo777

Feb 6, 2018
Just saved the sister in Quest #32 and headed home. the walkthrough says to talk to the mom but she isnt downstairs and when i try enter her room it just says "Door are closed".

Is there anything else i need to do before this?

Marksmanikani

Nov 19, 2018
Hello.
I'm stuck after the swimming pool (Quest # 16). I changed my clothes and went home. but I can not find a sister. The door to her room is closed. Mom is locked in the bathroom. What should I do?
Same for me. I can't figure out what i missed

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
I'm stucked at the quest 5.I can't go anywhere.What can i do guys ?
you mean you can't move? or you don't have 350 for prostitute quest? if you are low on money you can go & farm in attic & take nap for rejuvenating or use for money just upload your save file & raise money then download & replace with the original save.

Reactions: trieuvhh

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
I'm stucked at the quest 5.I can't go anywhere.What can i do guys ?
you mean you can't move? or you don't have 350 for prostitute quest? if you are low on money you can go & farm in attic & take nap for rejuvenating or use for money just upload your save file & raise money then download & replace with the original save.
I think what he is trying to say is he got stuck between 2 chicks they blocked him and now he cant move.
Happened to me twice, idiots blocked me so I couldn't move and they had no intention of moving either waited half hour hoping they would move and and let me pass but NO didnt happen. Had to reload last save.

and If it's just the money issue just do as @Shadow Fiend said. I would also recommend to farm basement if you are high enough level. Don't save for biggest armor or weapon upgrade do it step by step. saving takes a lot of time.

Reactions: rKnight
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes