Votes: 330 19.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 910 53.0%
  • Just uncleary

Votes: 478 27.8%

• Total voters

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
Interesting art style really , however I might not be able to fap to this ... but I am keen on the story and artistic novelty . So I will be playing it :)
Good luck with this project dev !
TY for posting .

Reactions: Incipit

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Any short resume what is all about except poetry and masturbation?

I don't care about 'art' style but VN with style like this must have strong plot or... or what the point? :)

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Are you before or after the game? Damn, now I'm afraid that not only the graphic is unclear, but also the plot...
I'm before. And by announcement i didn't get idea about what i can find inside the game... The art is o'k for me.

upd. There is such kind as subgenres: melodrama, dating sim, transformation, sci-fi, action, thriller, adventure....

Reactions: Jezabelstein

Incipit

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
What a relief!
So, in short, main hero is on the crossroad. She is a poet but before her debut. Additionally drug addict without money. I think you know which way it goes?
I would love to mix the times of the early twentieth century with fantasy, but as you can see, there are more important problems - engine and graphics. So I will not promise what I cannot fulfill, nor give hope for what will not appear.

So I would just say: Corruption/Mind control just like on the title screen.

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
"Be dirty, there will always be an audience for it. Why dont you do this"
"Because I still believe in art"
"Also sees you are a foreigner. Aren't you losing too much in translation?"
I wonder if this is a conversation you are currently having with your real life self?

More practically, there are also errors if you try and hide the text using middle mouse button during the standing at the window scene.

Incipit

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Let's say I was involved in another, certainly more profitable project, which only wanted to be fap material and thus limited my creative freedom and the joy of creating. Maybe I wrote it too straight, but I'm just curious if someone will like something ... different?

Yes I know, thank you, I'm trying to fix it.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Additionally drug addict without money. I think you know which way it goes?
Not sure... i'm know practically the absence of money is the fastest and most efficient way to get rid from drug addiction. Perhaps this story will be short. :)

Incipit

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Maybe you will tell me what do you think it is?

Last edited:

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I haven't played this (simply cause I don't play 0.1s) but I hope you stick with the art. It's got style and definitely stands out. Some people may not like it, but that's fine, you can't please everyone. The version on the right (in that comparison you posted) I consider an improvement.
One thing that doesn't fit though, is the font. Also the fact that the very first sentence in the OP has a typo makes me think you may also want to pay more attention to grammar (though I haven't played it so the grammar in the game itself might be impeccable, I don't know).

Incipit

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Thank you for those words!
I tried to change the font, but I'm afraid it will be unreadable. I only changed the names.
Thank you for pointing this mistake, I will rewrite everything with 0.2 which should be ready tomorrow.