• Yes

Votes: 910 53.0%
  • Just uncleary

Votes: 478 27.8%

• Total voters

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Let's say I was involved in another, certainly more profitable project, which only wanted to be fap material and thus limited my creative freedom and the joy of creating. Maybe I wrote it too straight, but I'm just curious if someone will like something ... different?

Yes I know, thank you, I'm trying to fix it.
I liked it a lot. Reasons being:
1) Different art. I applaud the different style and it's execution. Well done. The new pixel count is great imo. I guess some will want it even higher, but then if you up it more, some will want it higher still. Remember this is your project. First and foremost, make sure YOU are happy with how it looks.
2) Plot. Very interesting. Again different.

So in short, I like it and I'm looking forward to future updates. Keep up the good work and keep enjoying the creation. If the enjoyment stops because you try and appeal to a larger audience, what is the point? Remember, you can never make everybody happy.

Cheers
BurningSun

Socural

Jul 16, 2017
I really don`t know how to feel about this game. First of all, the art style is nice. It is a welcomed change and I don`t have a problem with it. A small criticism would be that in the first half of the game, every time when the main character talks you let her textbox disappear and then reappear, maybe it would be easier if the box just stayed and only dis- and reappears when it switches to a different character.

My biggest problem however is that I can`t keep up at the moment. I`m good at English but the mixture of poetry and confusing grammar makes it very hard for me to actually catch everything. Sometimes I just wondered where the main character is or why she is there. I`m also missing a somewhat slower approach or some information in between the conversations. Like descriptions of characters, places, or how they act. Currently the game is like a roller-coaster for me. It goes from easy to grasp situations, into full blown poetry where even the drug dealer speaks in riddles only to return to a more understandable English and then full speed back again to the confusing stuff xD So, I don`t know if I make any sense to you, or if this helps. Maybe I`m just the wrong audience since I can`t seem to comprehend everything when I have my dick in hand :D

Reactions: e-disfunction

Incipit

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Haha, yeah! At first glance it reminded me of Sam Fox strip poker on the C64.
Damn, good old times. ;-)
It's not so bad, I use a little more gray! :)

So in short, I like it and I'm looking forward to future updates. Keep up the good work and keep enjoying the creation. If the enjoyment stops because you try and appeal to a larger audience, what is the point? Remember, you can never make everybody happy.
Thank you, it's really nice to hear that!

A small criticism would be that in the first half of the game, every time when the main character talks you let her textbox disappear and then reappear,
Thank you for that, since "transition off" is working I was using only it so I didn't see a problem, will be fixed soon!

It goes from easy to grasp situations, into full blown poetry where even the drug dealer speaks in riddles only to return to a more understandable English and then full speed back again to the confusing stuff xD
I'm usually drunk/stoned when I'm writing it so it can be a reason...

Reactions: Dipsode

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
I admit that I don't understand everything, but it's attractive and compelling, a fascinating side... A bit like some poems, some paintings or whatever.
There are also other pleasures in life beside jerking off.
A game that makes you want to get to know the person who created it.

So, good continuation and I look forward to the next step

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Incipit

maern

Aug 25, 2018
just keep the esthetic of the game like it is. if people want generic looking game number 124307 let them go elsewhere.
i was very pleased to see something new, something that stood out so please just go about it as it is.

Incipit

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Thanks!
I hate renpy too but I'm really bad at programming so it was my first and I think the best choice.

Incipit

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Hello Friends!
Release 0.3 is ready, please, check my Patreon.
I promise I will spend all money on stuff for "inspiration".
Credits for this update are going to ketamine, datura and molly.
Hope mushrooms will start growing soon.

Preview:
pre1.png

• Love

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Incipit
Can you please tell me is there any reason to use Latin in the name of the game. Especially without elaboration of what is starting (or beginning).

Incipit

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
What a wonderful way to inspire confidence in anyone that might have thought about supporting you. Personally, if they already are I think they're fools or as stoned as you are.
I just want to be honest with people. I know that I will not earn much anyway (I would say nothing but one person was probably stoned as me now).
Why fools?

That's a Hell of a killer combination you've got going there. I hope you survive through the next update.

If you do, I wish you luck with whatever it is that this is supposed to be.
Thanks! I was on mushroom picking today. Little, but enough for one tea. In one, two weeks should be more.

Incipit
Can you please tell me is there any reason to use Latin in the name of the game. Especially without elaboration of what is starting (or beginning).
Yes, of course.
I just wanted to make the poetic part more important but then I realised that The Oxford Book of English Verse is located on my bookshelf in the place I hate most - between Rand and Kant.
And translations from other languages can be too annoying for englishspeaking audience.
I was afraid I had highlighted the title too much in conversation with Gilbert.
Poem without title? Incipit. Haha. Ha. Ha... Nobody's laughing but now it's too late.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ugly de-rezzed art is UGLY.

Even if it's the best-written game ever, i can't imagine myself playing it.

nobodypantsu

Jul 5, 2018
I don't know why people come on here just to tell everyone their dick is soft anyways. There's like five thousand other games out there, if you don't like it you can move on.
This is something new and different, props, good luck dev. Do your thing.

Reactions: Rondrasil

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I don't know why people come on here just to tell everyone their dick is soft anyways. There's like five thousand other games out there, if you don't like it you can move on.
This is something new and different, props, good luck dev. Do your thing.
It's not all that new, nor is it particularly different - i've seen games with a similar graphic gimmick before; some even on here.

If you're trying to make something that people will desire, buy/obtain, and use/play ... if what you're doing is turning off pasrt of the potential audience, you need to know.

Are one of those people who slags off movie or book critics because they had the temerity to actually have an opinion, express it ... and disagree with you?

Incipit

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Even if it's the best-written game ever, i can't imagine myself playing it.
It's not, so it's not a big loss.

If you're trying to make something that people will desire, buy/obtain, and use/play ... if what you're doing is turning off pasrt of the potential audience, you need to know.
I made a poll. I know the results.
But thank you for your comments, I hope you will have a good day. :)

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
While I never owned a PC with EGA graphics, vent from CGA to SVGA , my friends owned several. Not really yearning for those PC graphics again :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: inshaderwetrust