• Total voters

Incipit

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Sorry Rllog, when I was updating the thread I was thinking about 0.4

nobodypantsu

Jul 5, 2018
Still waiting.
Look there's only like three pictures of the guy where he doesn't look like your creepy uncle. Not every French theorist had the good sense to shave their heads in their middle age. Maybe I should have picked someone else. Derrida, or Camus or at least someone who trimmed their fingernails.

Reactions: Incipit

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Interesting concept. Also like pixels. The only flaw with them, as for me, could be the inconsistence of their size between all the elements but I should play more to tell anything definitely.

D

Deleted member 1932742

Idk for me, the game would look way better if u just went normal style. I don't think u are drawing those pictures yourself u just putting pictures trough some program
as i remember when someone asked mc s model they said she had three model so its obvious its real life pic
i think pixel effect gives game realistic vibes
life itself is like blurry,pixeled,has deep contrasts and painted in only gray colour
of course patrons opinions would matter more

excuse my bad english

Incipit

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Yes Cancumo, unfortunately I'm not an artist so I'm trying as I can.

Anyonefromanywhere;
Six, not three. :)
And for now I take every opinion into account the same way.
I'm still waiting for propositions so if anyone has any ideas...

D

Deleted member 1932742

Yes Cancumo, unfortunately I'm not an artist so I'm trying as I can.

Anyonefromanywhere;
Six, not three. :)
And for now I take every opinion into account the same way.
I'm still waiting for propositions so if anyone has any ideas...
i dont know if this game s structure continue more realistic or postmodern/abstract etc (yeah postmodern and abstract is not similar,i m dont mean it in that detailed/serious manner... now i doubt i mean anything but anyway i hope you understand something)

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I wasn't joking or trying to be an ass about the pixelation, for me it's unplayable, it gave me what I call an eyeball headache and that was just looking at the initial images.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i will just say. love the art style, love seeing something different. the art does enough to assist the storytelling, all it needs to do i think, its about the story anyway. love the creativity, i hope to see it through to completion with wherever your vision happens to take it. =) i hope this is a labor of love, cause that might have to be enough.

someone else used to try to do games in this kind of art style, i don't remember his name, but i seem to remember people similarly commenting on his art style, so maybe someone else remembers. i liked it, but it never took off. that dev also had other issues too. just don't be surprised if it doesn't just take off in popularity.

so many people say they want different and are bored, but not enough people will buy the cool new indie game so that company can make more. but will wait in droves in lines for pre-release of the latest 23rd installment of a zelda game or the newest call of duty. it is what it is.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dev last seen (at this site) in 2020-12.

Marked as Abandoned.

Incipit

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Thanks, thats really sweet!
Unfortunately, I am still alive... just have too much work with my studies and dissertation.
As Wittgenstein wrote:
"My day passes between logic, whistling, going for walks, and being depressed."

Hope you are alright too! :)

Sep 17, 2020
Thanks, thats really sweet!
Unfortunately, I am still alive... just have too much work with my studies and dissertation.
As Wittgenstein wrote:

Hope you are alright too! :)
Head up, king, sometimes we had good moments, sometime we don't. Keep grinding that one day it's pays off. Best of luck on your career and personal life

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
anks, thats really sweet!
As Wittgenstein wrote:

Hope you are alright too!
It's a shame it's been abandoned. I liked it, I liked it a lot, I do liked it.
In another life, perhaps or another time and another universe
I think so I try, as René would say

Dommage dommage que ce soit abandonné. j'aimais bien, j'aimais beaucoup, j'aimais vraiment.
Dans une autre vie, peut-être ou un autre moment et un autre univers
Cogito ergo probare , comme dirait René