VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inconspicuous Touch [v0.01 Prologue] [Ceramic Face]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
You play as a ghost who has acquired his own consciousness. Over time, he gains abilities with the help of which he can influence the behavior and consciousness of people. He is locked by divine forces in a house from which he cannot get out. In the future, the family with whom the main plot will develop will move to this house. The prologue tells for what reason and who locked him in this house.
I am only writing on what I have access to and right now it is a story. As more comes out I will be glad to write more about it. Just to be clear though, I am not hating it and look forward to seeing how this game develops

Reactions: ceramic_face

Dunduk_

Feb 1, 2019
Why is there no Russian language in the game, considering that the developer is Russian? :unsure:
By game: very strange and unclear. I like it. However, it is not quite clear what will eventually be the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ceramic_face

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The game definitely looks like it has promise, but i'm gonna hold off playing until we get a few more updates.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Even though "inconspicious" is a real word (i did not know that before reading post #13), the title of the game in the first image (poster) of the OP reads : "inconspicuous touch"

So ether the title of the thread is wrong or the image is wrong
So, which one is it?

jaman20

Feb 22, 2020
I like the idea with the horny ghost, he see some boobs his power rise up same like my do :D

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Can you avoid anything?? Like gangbang? Are you really just a ghost who gets other people laid?? Shouldn't a ghost have more important things to do then watch and help women and men fuck everything just because their horny I guess is a good excuse to let multiple guys fuck you??
Not my thing

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote