VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inconspicuous Touch [v0.01 Prologue] [Ceramic Face]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I would call this more of a click along story then a game. It is a very interesting story, just very very little control in it. We will see how it develops over time.
Agreed. For now it's more of a kinetic than visual novel or game. The story about the MC, that as some kind of ghostly drone scaring people and harvesting their fear for some goddess until he accidentally developed self-awareness through the magic of boobs and inadvertently absorbing a kind of energy (erotic) she didn't notice, leading to shenanigans, is interesting.

Can you avoid anything?? Like gangbang?
No idea, but why would you want to avoid that of all things?! :eek:

Are you really just a ghost who gets other people laid??
The flashback does show him actively doing stuff, so not just that. Influencing is less costly, i guess and at the game's start he's in a quite weakened state.

Shouldn't a ghost have more important things to do then watch and help women and men fuck everything just because their horny I guess is a good excuse to let multiple guys fuck you??
Not my thing
Actually, based on what is said on his flashback exposition, the MC seems to be more of a "poltergeist or fright spirit" ghost than a "dead person" ghost.

Also, doing kinky stuff is literally what gets him going and in time makes even the gods themselves a little afraid of him. ;)

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.01 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
According to the Patreon description, they are no longer making VNs, only images and animations.

"Hello!!!
You can call me Face or Cer Face. I create Pictures and Animations for adults, I tried visual novels, but this was a lot of problems and I temporarily left this activity. In the posts you can find a free demo of the game. Now I have completely devoted myself to creating pictures and animations for adults, I will be glad of your support."

So, at least should be "On Hold", if not "Abandoned".

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote