komadof7

Jun 22, 2020
anyone has a full save file for gallery or a gallery unlocker, the one posted here crashes a game.I just want to see h scenes no interest in that gameplay

Kandala

Sep 17, 2017
That first cave you come across in the large open area, is there a way to get around the locked gate

Moe Moe Kyun <3

Jun 8, 2018
How do I get this flower? It seems to have magic that is sealing it. It is deep down the cave of Knight's Tomb where you'll place 12 swords to enter a portal in the jungle map.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Just a reminder that exists. It works for most Unity games.
DumbRendererDemosaic is enough to fully uncensor this game.

Does this game have an actual ending or you wander around aimlessly after completing all quests ? The only active quest that I have left is the one with the inscriptions on the tombs. I might have missed one because I have only 6. No idea where the last one is and I explored the shit out of the maps. I really want to finish the damn game and delete it. I don't even care about the H because it sucks anyways.

Jake Schmit

Nov 2, 2018
It is frankly a terrible game.
Want to be a souls like sex game but neither of those are good.
As a soulslike it's janky AF.
As a sex game..... well I don't know if you can call it a sex game. You can get a bad animation when you go down.
Not worth the time and totally not worth the 8 Gb.
what would be a good one?

onehitok

Sep 2, 2018
I finished the game. I might make a guide but no promises. Overall, I give this game a 5/10. It's worth the 8gb but you need to have a reason to play it(e.g, What happened to this kingdom/land) After you complete the game, there is no stage boss rush or any unlocked content. Because of that, I feel like this game should actually be given a -1/10 but since I am a lolicon, I am just giving a passing grade. *****READ THIS****** THE BOSSES HAS NO H ANIMATION, KILL THEM ONCE YOU SAW THEM OR THEY WILL KILL YOU************** If you got any questions on how to progress the story, you can DM me or comment here.

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticGrin
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes