primerib1

Jul 8, 2020
Any explanation on what the mods on Mega do?

Edit: I see in the first post there are mods hosted on Mega. Unfortunately, there is no explanation on what the mods do; so I have to download them and just hope that it contains a README or something that explains what they actually add/change. So, I'd appreciate it if someone can summarize what each mod does.

Reactions: MangaKing

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
The problem is not fan-scenes, but THAT fan-scene.
Yup, totally this. I see I didn't exactly compliment GrimUrzine's scenarios by merely pointing out the writing isn't quite the same as Wape's, but they're pretty good and are definitely a positive addition to the game.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to get the Comatose beginning. Have done 1-24 and 26-28 plus all the marriages, would like to do 25 next, but that seems to require Comatose..

BigBearded

Apr 1, 2021
Can someone please tell me how to get the Comatose beginning. Have done 1-24 and 26-28 plus all the marriages, would like to do 25 next, but that seems to require Comatose..
Iirc, you need to get a pretty high Brutality score (around 10 maybe?) and a high Hypno score, hypno Waid to sleep with coma girl, then in the hypno part of the interaction, pick the brutal option. That should unlock an ending and the new beginning.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Iirc, you need to get a pretty high Brutality score (around 10 maybe?) and a high Hypno score, hypno Waid to sleep with coma girl, then in the hypno part of the interaction, pick the brutal option. That should unlock an ending and the new beginning.
Thank you very much for that answer, I'll surely try that...

Edit: I tried it now and also with brutality both higher and lower and hypno even over 70, but I dont get the option to hypno-force Waid to do that.. :/ Is it a certain beginning i need??

Edit again: It worked. I had 18 Brutality and 86 Mindpower (dont know how much is needed), went to Wade and choose, talk, avoid, hypno communicate with her, enjoy dream to the fullest. Then I got Sandy Prison end and unlocked Comatose...

Last edited:

GFan2525

Jan 23, 2021
Ok I got Lizzie but can some one tell me how to get Mandy I have been following what the guide says for spouses and I can't get her.
Mandy requires a high Sex experience (at least 20). In addition, you have to be certain to disconnect that machine in the house the prevents the whores from being impregnated. The only two ways I know of is to either hold up Kylie at gunpoint, or use the gas cannister (you can find it in the slave dungeon under the bar or buy it from that guy who collects the coins you get). And lastly, you have to rape her. No seducetion. The guide should give you any other details that you need.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Any explanation on what the mods on Mega do?

Edit: I see in the first post there are mods hosted on Mega. Unfortunately, there is no explanation on what the mods do; so I have to download them and just hope that it contains a README or something that explains what they actually add/change. So, I'd appreciate it if someone can summarize what each mod does.
Seconded, I want to find which mod add content and not just change/add images, also which work with the latest version

Maybe separate image mods and content mods into different sections? and move/remove the mods that have been merged into the main game already like the Unofficial Extended Edition by GrimUrzine, cause It looks like its separate thing

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So I just read the mother's bride event and it is even weirder than you guys said
This fifth girl is obviously Mary's sister. She is just a few years younger, and even prettier, but there is so much more about her. She also notices the giggling and the funny walking, and you see that she knows instantly what happened at the Bachelorette party. She is utterly disgusted and furious with all of them. It is clear that she has a very high set of values that she will not compromise for anybody. She is a cut way above any of the girls you usually take. You realize that you could never seduce her, and she is too tough-minded and focused for your mental tricks; the only way you could get her would be by forcible rape, and you feel an odd reluctance, as if that would be like finger painting on the Mona Lisa.
It also seems to you that Mary shouldn't be Robert's girl. It's just not a good match, so it is likely that he became engaged to her before he ever met the rest of her family. It is Lisa that would be the perfect match for him, as he would be the perfect match for her. They both have obviously realized this, but they each have such a stubborn sense of honor that they could never act upon it. Both felt honor bound to go through with this wedding. At this point, however, Robert sees the bridesmaids and also instantly realizes what happened at the Bachelorette party. He is as furious and disgusted as Lisa is. Both control their anger, however. Robert just calmly says, The wedding's off. Permanently. kissSo now Robert and Lisa fall into each other's arms. When you realize that they have kept their feelings for each other buried, even from each other, throughout the many months of the engagement, you see that this is no violation of their sense of honor. They both know, without words, that now they can and will be married, just as soon as they can get a license. They begin passionately kissing. Mary just sits there, quietly crushed and oblivious, but she knows that she brought this upon herself. On the other hand, the bridesmaids (who have now seen but not recognized you), in an effort to erase their shame for last night, start egging on Robert and Lisa! They can't be as blatant as last night, but they'll push it as far as they can."
What do these people have to do with anything? Why put so much emphasis on these two? Even the mom is weird
At this point, an older woman enters the church from the rear. You can see that she is the mother of Mary and Lisa. She is in her forties, but looks quite young for her age. She is extremely attractive, and, although she is going through menopause, at this moment her womb has a bit of a glow, maybe for the last time. You doubt you will be able to access it. This woman is an open, kind, and friendly person, but also as tough as iron. She is classy as well as beautiful. And without a hint of stiffness or prudishness about her, she carries herself with the dignity of a queen. You can see where Lisa's strength comes from, and so, like her daughter, she cannot be seduced unless she allows herself to be, and that would take one hell of an opening.

You are extremely attracted to her, and it's not just about sex. Breeding Season may satisfy your gonads, but it doesn't do much for the emptiness in your heart.
She lets us fuck her 2 seconds later, so much for strong values

This whole event reads like bad fanfiction:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Tigerman0424

Nov 22, 2021
I only have unhappy reunion left for starting bonus. I assume this has to do with the cop in the park but I keep getting arrested. How do you get this?

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
How the fuck can i get marry random sluts and marry daughter i have over 40+ pregnancies, i good sex the daughter and it doesn't work. In the marry random sluts i'm ruler and yet it doesn't work!!

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
How the fuck can i get marry random sluts and marry daughter i have over 40+ pregnancies, i good sex the daughter and it doesn't work. In the marry random sluts i'm ruler and yet it doesn't work!!
It's right there in the wiki. To marry an eligible woman, you have to meet her minimum sex skill requirement when you have sex with her (" "), impregnate her, and end the season owning a , having positive disposition and having committed 1 or fewer sex crimes. Some women have additional requirements or disqualifications.

For the daughter: Goodsex only one of your daughters, have over 30 pregs.

Or, for the sluts: Must start with the Prince beginning. Seduce more than 10 women, including: Jeannie (gs 16), Kate (gs 16), Kendra (college up, down, dance)(gs 7) and Faye (Val's roommate)(gs 5). Impregnate at least one slut from the internet.

I only have unhappy reunion left for starting bonus. I assume this has to do with the cop in the park but I keep getting arrested. How do you get this?
Did you read the wiki? Arrested is one of the two endings you need for the start. Think you also need to have raped someone in the previous playthrough, at least the first time.

Reactions: GFan2525
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes