Feb 1, 2021
Idea for beginning/mod/etc: genderbend. You are now a woman, but can only get pregnant with one child per man that fucks you. Seduce/blackmail/manipulate chicks into being banged alongside you.

Last edited:

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
I've been able to find stuff after gaining more tokens, thanks. Is there a set number you need to get to buy stuff?
Oh, right. Forgot he doesn't give you all the options straight away. Rhysler's guide says this is how it works:

Code:
Low chance to meet at the beginning: (1+ no_tokens/10)%, max 33%
        Each time the (quest_fence) increases. At quest_fence = 5, he can be visited from the special actions menu.
        Grind going to cinema / slavers dungeon / brothel and return (no day spent) until you meet him.     
    sells persistent-over-games stuff that make the game much easier and keep track of game completion status.
    fence_rank = no_tokens / 7  (used to unlock enky spice and store items)

UNLOCK: find tokens [quest_fence >= 1]
    Asks about tokens [quest_fence >= 3]
    Sells items [quest_fence >= 4]
    Buys items [quest_fence >= 5]
    UNLOCK: permanent fence link in special actions
    buy enky spice [fence_rank 4]
    Item Store [fence_rank 6]. Holds 1 + fence_rank/9 items

Reactions: Jaeger Deflated

Outlander

Mar 19, 2018
which file should i download?. everything i download is an solo html file and it doesn't show pics when i open them in browser

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
which file should i download?. everything i download is an solo html file and it doesn't show pics when i open them in browser
Yes, the download list is rather confusing. Download and unpack 1.11.7 to get the full game, then unpack 1.11.8 into that folder to update to the latest version. 1.11.8 is just a new html file, no new images.

Also, while the game can be accurately described as complete, 1.11.8 is not necessarily the final version of the game.

Reactions: Durisaz

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
hi.. is there any way to get shinoa good sex ? i've place the cheat for the game and had managed to convince her for the tv executive scheme, is that a good sex path? i need the score for the sister of many bonus point

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
confusing. will download unof extended and enhanced ones (will those cover original game content?)
no idea what are other mods about, any info post? clearly hentai mod =hentai content
but others? faces, spike city plus, zot..., cherry... just multimedia packs? do i need both or v2 only?
_

Last edited:

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
confusing. will download unof extended and enhanced ones (will those cover original game content?)
no idea what are other mods about, any info post? clearly hentai mod =hentai content
but others? faces, spike city plus, zot..., cherry... just multimedia packs? do i need both or v2 only?
_
Dude...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I'm confused. I can't get the Wacked ending. I follow the instructions on the wiki, but it doesn't work. Just gives me "looking to the future" ending. I even started with the Blackmail start to make sure I had the money for the whorehouse girls and it's just not triggering. I'm not sure what I'm missing (it says use the OV-X canister but it doesn't seem to let me use it)

Stormaggeddon

Aug 2, 2020
I remember there was a detailed guide with step by step instructions for all endings but I cannot seem to find it. The Wiki little to no helpful guides to get some of these endings and RHYSLER'S GUIDE is to damn confusing and hard to read and make sense of

Knives Drache

Nov 3, 2019
I created a version of the game packaged with Electron, with compressed images and some additional features. It is possible to play as if it were a native application, without having to use the system browser. The main advantage of this is that save files are stored by default in a system folder, requiring no additional management.

There is also the possibility to activate the portable mode (creating a file called "portable.af" inside the game folder), where the save files are stored in a folder inside the game directory, allowing to install the game in a usb drive, for example, and play on multiple computers.

I also include a set of shortcuts for basic functions:
Code:
Right Click — Open save/load menu.
Scroll Click/Print Screen — Screenshot (saved in "screenshots" folder inside the game directory).
F11 — Enable/Disable fullscreen mode.
F7 — Open restart dialog.
F4 — Exit the game.
The game window can be resized and there is the possibility to select the fullscreen mode at any time. Any change in window size or screen mode is saved and reloaded when the game is reopened.

I also created an android version using Cordova, but not include any additional features, just the vanilla game.

Win32 -- / MEGA /

Win64 -- / MEGA /

Linux32 -- / MEGA /

Linux64 -- / MEGA /

MacOS -- / MEGA /

Android -- / MEGA /

If you encounter any bug, please let me know.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but the links (at least for Windows) are all dead. Meaning that when i followed them to download them, it said the file i was looking for was no longer available. Any chance you have an updated version or something that has yet to be announced? Sorry if this has already been mentioned or asked and answered to.

Spider_man

Jan 31, 2022
I created a version of the game packaged with Electron, with compressed images and some additional features. It is possible to play as if it were a native application, without having to use the system browser. The main advantage of this is that save files are stored by default in a system folder, requiring no additional management.

There is also the possibility to activate the portable mode (creating a file called "portable.af" inside the game folder), where the save files are stored in a folder inside the game directory, allowing to install the game in a usb drive, for example, and play on multiple computers.

I also include a set of shortcuts for basic functions:
Code:
Right Click — Open save/load menu.
Scroll Click/Print Screen — Screenshot (saved in "screenshots" folder inside the game directory).
F11 — Enable/Disable fullscreen mode.
F7 — Open restart dialog.
F4 — Exit the game.
The game window can be resized and there is the possibility to select the fullscreen mode at any time. Any change in window size or screen mode is saved and reloaded when the game is reopened.

I also created an android version using Cordova, but not include any additional features, just the vanilla game.

Win32 -- / MEGA /

Win64 -- / MEGA /

Linux32 -- / MEGA /

Linux64 -- / MEGA /

MacOS -- / MEGA /

Android -- / MEGA /

If you encounter any bug, please let me know.
The Android links isn't working

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Looks like Wape's working on bugfixing another new release for Incubus Island hopefully in the next one or two months. Not sure when it will get its own F95 page, but that's how it goes. Ideally fixing those bugs in Incubus City will come along quickly as well - seems as though there's a lot going on judging from his latest blog post.

And while I'm here: given the current state of the game as functionally very complete I feel as though we should find the truly 100%'d save and have it added to the first page here. It seems as though no matter the poster all "100%" saves are lacking a token, or a beginning/end. Should we manage to find a save with all tokens/beginnings/endings for this version of the game then keeping it around and available seems like a good step to take.

Here's hoping we get those missing images fixed! (Mainly the daughters, as mentioned above.)

Reactions: Spider_man
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes