Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Just saw Incubus Island v0.0.4 on his blog
Honestly? Not sure it's worth our time yet. There's some good stuff in there but the game functioned better in 0.0.2. Since 0.0.3 the game has felt broken, at least it definitely has on Firefox. Events that don't quite trigger right, broken screens/dead ends (which makes perfect sense). There's obviously loads of potential but until the systems are properly set up and maybe finished I'm not sure I'll be super excited.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Honestly? Not sure it's worth our time yet. There's some good stuff in there but the game functioned better in 0.0.2. Since 0.0.3 the game has felt broken, at least it definitely has on Firefox. Events that don't quite trigger right, broken screens/dead ends (which makes perfect sense). There's obviously loads of potential but until the systems are properly set up and maybe finished I'm not sure I'll be super excited.
Yeah, there's two variant- zip file one (around 250MB) and Mega library ( around 500MB) checked them and they appeared to be same version. No idea why the difference in file size

the one that bugging me is that the button for left bar is in the middle of the screen else, looks like nice concept

edit: no UI error on Firefox
1647731301347.png

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah, there's two variant- zip file one (around 250MB) and Mega library ( around 500MB) checked them and they appeared to be same version. No idea why the difference in file size

the one that bugging me is that the button for left bar is in the middle of the screen else, looks like nice concept

edit: no UI error on Firefox
View attachment 1712860
Huh odd. Regardless, I'll just continue waiting until we have 0.1.0, perhaps. A nice solid basis to play around in.
Until then Incubus City is still enough to keep me over. :cool:

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey, I'm struggling with some beginnings.
I can't get Daddy's Girl, I searched the topic for guides and they all start with Prince beginning but I don't have the daughter in this one so... Weird, I guess?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I can't get Daddy's Girl, I searched the topic for guides and they all start with Prince beginning but I don't have the daughter in this one so... Weird, I guess?
Eh, it tells you certain things on the wiki, but not how to actually get them and crap. I just used the save or w/e to unlock 85% of the endings. and then you just gotta wing it.

Reactions: LeakAngel

OffBrand-Humanity

Jan 31, 2021
To get this beginning, you need to marry your own daughter, mother, and 10 other women. The Prince beginning makes it easy to marry multiple women in one playthrough rather than having to repeat seasons to marry one by one, so you're going to have to do separate beginnings for the mother and daughter.

Reactions: LeakAngel

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
To get this beginning, you need to marry your own daughter, mother, and 10 other women. The Prince beginning makes it easy to marry multiple women in one playthrough rather than having to repeat seasons to marry one by one, so you're going to have to do separate beginnings for the mother and daughter.
This makes more sense, indeed. Thanks for the tip :)

OffBrand-Humanity

Jan 31, 2021
"Godess Mother", like who is is it ? What does it do ? Im talking about the Offspring begining. Does anybody know ?
Lucine, one of the World-Queens you enslaved in the God Emperor beginning. The Offspring beginning in general lets you choose your mom that you can encounter in the world once you get in, though I don't know where you could meet up with her since I don't really have much experience with this beginning.

Zarthos

Jan 24, 2021
I know this question has been asked a million times, but how do you marry your own daughter? I have tried multiple times and I keep getting the Utopia or Ruler endings. I have tried starting with both Family Man and Prince, and in both, I have goodsex'd and impregnated my daughter, had 31-34 impregnations, 1 or fewer rapes, and a wedding ring in my inventory when I ended the season. With Family Man, I even tried completing Charity or Chastity's requirements to see if maybe that would trigger it (I know that technically the reqs are invalid because I can't do the minigame with the Smith family but I thought I'd give it a shot because I couldn't think of any other option). What am I still missing?

Edit: Of course, I finally get it after posting this. For anyone else struggling with this, I did the Prince beginning and used chronosands to age up daughter, had exactly 31 impregnations, 0 rapes, GoodSex'd daughter (She was the 31st preg), and had a ring available when I ended the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: cgleco and Brovalon

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
theres a bunch of really hot gifs not used in the game, is there a way to open a bunch of these on incognito at once?

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
I'm having a bit of trouble with the Midnight Man event. The last several times I've triggered it, I don't have the option to actually buy anything from him, just to sell or store items. I've got plenty of money, and my character was able to make some purchases the first time he came by. Does anyone have any idea what keeps the player from being able to access his inventory?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes