Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why are you so Mad? I Just asked a normal question. I Did not played this Game yet and i hate NTR, Cheating, ETC and Cheating was listed in the "Genres" so i just wanted to ask if there is any NTR or Cheating. No reason to get that Mad. Also, i am only visiting this site to download Games or Mods, not to start a Convo with someone.
Why so mad? because this question has infested game threads throughout this forum because there are enough people with such adversity to it that they have to make their positions and questions known. So much so, they've created a little cabal thread to fight among themselves on just what NTR really is (does it include lesbian sex? does it do this or that ... fight fight fight) and have placed pressure on a few devs because of their anti-NTR views.

I don't give a shit one way or another about NTR/Cheating/Whatever as long as it works for the game it is in.

There are "love interests" but this game has so many layers that someone who might be considered a love interest at stage one might only be a sex slave in stage 10. It's not like a normal VN.

It'd be best for you to visit the website listed in OP to learn more of the possibilities.

There are times when you can sell your sex slaves to other men.
There are times that you have sex with women that you then leave and they go off to have their own lives.
There are times when you take on a harem of women.

I would say that based upon what you have shared that you would not like this game because there are so many possible story lines that you would get frustrated - depending upon your definition of NTR/Cheating/Whatever.

Jun 4, 2020
Why so mad? because this question has infested game threads throughout this forum because there are enough people with such adversity to it that they have to make their positions and questions known. So much so, they've created a little cabal thread to fight among themselves on just what NTR really is (does it include lesbian sex? does it do this or that ... fight fight fight) and have placed pressure on a few devs because of their anti-NTR views.

I don't give a shit one way or another about NTR/Cheating/Whatever as long as it works for the game it is in.

There are "love interests" but this game has so many layers that someone who might be considered a love interest at stage one might only be a sex slave in stage 10. It's not like a normal VN.

It'd be best for you to visit the website listed in OP to learn more of the possibilities.

There are times that you have sex with women that you then leave and they go off to have their own lives.

I would say that based upon what you have shared that you would not like this game because there are so many possible story lines that you would get frustrated - depending upon your definition of NTR/Cheating/Whatever.
I doubt that a normal question, such as mine, would put pressure or something like that on the Mods.

You could have said all that from the Beginning instead of being so Mad for no Fucking reason dude.

So now about your "Question" of how i see NTR.

Well, NTR stands for Netorare, Which in literal sense means "taken away", so at first i thought NTR is something like Cheating but sometimes in NTR Hentais (I Watched a few so i can make an opinion on it) the Woman enjoys it much much more then in Cheating Hentais. Like, sometimes the BF of the Woman caught the Woman cheating but instead of her feeling somewhat guilty she just enjoys it very much.

So for me NTR is Cheating but a lot worse.

I do not watch alot of these NTR Hentais so i dont really know What it is but i can say just from the first one i watched that it is something like Cheating.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I doubt that a normal question, such as mine, would put pressure or something like that on the Mods.

You could have said all that from the Beginning instead of being so Mad for no Fucking reason dude.

So now about your "Question" of how i see NTR.

Well, NTR stands for Netorare, Which in literal sense means "taken away", so at first i thought NTR is something like Cheating but sometimes in NTR Hentais (I Watched a few so i can make an opinion on it) the Woman enjoys it much much more then in Cheating Hentais. Like, sometimes the BF of the Woman caught the Woman cheating but instead of her feeling somewhat guilty she just enjoys it very much.

So for me NTR is Cheating but a lot worse.

I do not watch alot of these NTR Hentais so i dont really know What it is but i can say just from the first one i watched that it is something like Cheating.
again, I would recommend reading the developer's website so you could learn more to see if this game is for you.

Rakanas

Nov 2, 2020

You can sell your wife/daughters to the black market when you open it up with drugs choice so yes there is NTR/cheating in the game, stop being one of those dishonest people trying to trick people.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You can sell your wife/daughters to the black market when you open it up with drugs choice so yes there is NTR/cheating in the game, stop being one of those dishonest people trying to trick people.
In this game YOU are in control of your harem. YOU are the one doing the selling.
When YOU are the one doing the selling, YOU are dominating them to do that.
That is NOT in the definition of either NTR or cheating.

I am not lying. You are in denial - which IS in the definition of NTR. Denial of sex and giving to another for the purpose of causing jealousy and pain.

And this is what I meant when I first replied to the other guy.

EDIT: And what cheating there IS in the game - is the women cheating on their significant others when YOU fuck them. Not the other way around.

Reactions: Klangkugel
Feb 1, 2021
Kind wish we could marry the Church girl. Maybe someone could make a Mod where we use her to corrupt her religious family/nuns in the Church?

Jun 4, 2020
again, I would recommend reading the developer's website so you could learn more to see if this game is for you.
Hey, its me again.

I dont know why but i dont have many choices in this Game, alot of people are talking about features that i sadly dont have. Could you tell me what i have to do to get more features?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey, its me again.

I dont know why but i dont have many choices in this Game, alot of people are talking about features that i sadly dont have. Could you tell me what i have to do to get more features?
No problem. What features are you looking for? Different and cumulative endings, mods for different images?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Mods for different Images would be nice. But, is there a "Mod" that gives more Girls or Features? and is there an Hentai Mod? (Sorry for so many Question's at the same time)
I prefer them all at once, myself.
You did see these links on the OP? I don't know if there are more girls .. but there are alternate images available - some work well, others not so. That link I provide also has another mod that extends with a bit more storyline, I believe. I haven't played it.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
How do I manually install the mods into the game, without having to download every single one through the download in game menu? I tried pasting them in there, and I did it wrong, since it didn't show up.

OffBrand-Humanity

Jan 31, 2021
How do I manually install the mods into the game, without having to download every single one through the download in game menu? I tried pasting them in there, and I did it wrong, since it didn't show up.
1. I recommend checking out if you're having trouble installing mods. Should tell you all about how the folder structure should look like as well as the compatibility of some of the mods listed on that page.
2. If you're still having trouble here are some tips that may help:
- Look at the OP and download the mods you want to use in the mods section
- Make sure when you're extracting the mods from the ZIP file it looks something like this: [mod folder]/[Images], logo.png (Ex. The Hentai Mod should be [hentai]/[images], logo.png, mod.txt, styles.css when extracted)
- Once the mod folder is in, select the mod from the in-game Image Mods menu (you should now see the mod's logo to the right if it recognizes the mod), then change the page and you should now have the mod loaded ("Changing the page" by choosing options that advance dialogue or initiate a scenario, NOT BY RELOADING THE PAGE)

Jun 19, 2021
Why was the cheats removed?, is it because he did not want it to easy on us, or what?. Why can't they just be updated??.
And also I tried doing them manually in the console but it did not work

Jun 19, 2021
They still work for me?
oh the cheats work do they?, then please explain to me how I should use them properly, because as far as I know, there is no available way to do it.

these manual cheats are still the correct ones right?, they still work?

I don't really know how to use them what if it's outdated? :unsure:

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2021
oh the cheats work do they?, then please explain to me how I should use them properly, because as far as I know, there is no available way to do it.
So what I did was just type the cheats into were you put your first name in 'change your pseudonym'. Just type Apex, will unlock several endings. Next playthrough you'll have a place to place cheats in the form of a 'code' box.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes