Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How do I get married I have a harem and wedding rings but when I interact with my harem I get nothing
If you've interacted with the women enough and correctly, you will be given the option to marry. Read the wiki - there's a section devoted to the requirements for marriage.

Reactions: Slysilver

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
No news from Wape in a while now.

I hope he's ok and still working on II.

Would be sad to know he's abandoned it because, honestly, no one does dark stuff as well as he does. Dude is a master at this craft.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
No news from Wape in a while now.

I hope he's ok and still working on II.

Would be sad to know he's abandoned it because, honestly, no one does dark stuff as well as he does. Dude is a master at this craft.
There are updates on his blog.
He also confessed, that he is bad with updates.

daddy1

Jan 3, 2018
I have not been able to marry Mandy. I followed all of the steps in the wiki for this marriage. Could someone please review the following steps I am taking, and advise what I am missing?:

• R Julie (a girl in love)
  • Call Waid about Julie
  • Have 20 sexual performance
  • Have positive alignment (disposition
  • Buy and use the oblivion parasite to remove all R's
  • Buy the canister of OV:X from the Midnight Fence
  • Buy the ring from the Midnight Fence
  • Use the cannister in the whore house
  • R Mandy
I receive the looking into the future ending after doing all of the steps in the wiki. Any advice is appreciated.

Wolfefang

Jan 28, 2020
I have not been able to marry Mandy. I followed all of the steps in the wiki for this marriage. Could someone please review the following steps I am taking, and advise what I am missing?:

• R Julie (a girl in love)
  • Call Waid about Julie
  • Have 20 sexual performance
  • Have positive alignment (disposition
  • Buy and use the oblivion parasite to remove all R's
  • Buy the canister of OV:X from the Midnight Fence
  • Buy the ring from the Midnight Fence
  • Use the cannister in the whore house
  • R Mandy
I receive the looking into the future ending after doing all of the steps in the wiki. Any advice is appreciated.
The crime machine works better for this.

Do Jealous wife, kill husband and mistress, seduce natasha. gets you a pregnancy and the ring redo last action. ask for the car,
collect as many cars as you think you need, these will be sold to midnight fence at 4k a pop.Do not rape anyone but mandy. You can seduce Kylie with more than $900 this gives you access to Mandy.

Reactions: daddy1

Wolfefang

Jan 28, 2020
Has anyone figured out the requirements for the token Awareness. I have raised all stats to 500 or above.

Current play through I have
37 impregnations
30 Seductions
11 rapes
5 murders
17 hypnos

daddy1

Jan 3, 2018
The crime machine works better for this.

Do Jealous wife, kill husband and mistress, seduce natasha. gets you a pregnancy and the ring redo last action. ask for the car,
collect as many cars as you think you need, these will be sold to midnight fence at 4k a pop.Do not rape anyone but mandy. You can seduce Kylie with more than $900 this gives you access to Mandy.
Thank you very much! This worked for me.

Reactions: Wolfefang

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I'm getting a bunch of Missing Images messages regarding images/in3 (I don't have the in3 folder at all). Did I miss a download or something?

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
I'm getting a bunch of Missing Images messages regarding images/in3 (I don't have the in3 folder at all). Did I miss a download or something?
You need the "all" v1.11.7 version for the images, then pull the v1.14.2 html file into that folder.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
lnppo For the in3/ folder contents (baker, old friend) I'm pretty sure you have to grab CrimsonSamurai's massive enhanced edition.
It does seem like that mod has the image content however it's not stored properly as called in the official version.
Ie. the baker content for example is in the /in2 folder while the official html expects it to be in /in3 (which doesn't exist in the modded version or the 1.11.7 official version).
I can fix this manually as I play but I think the dev should update the download(s).

Reactions: Liara and vince638
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes