Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
oh the cheats work do they?, then please explain to me how I should use them properly, because as far as I know, there is no available way to do it.

these manual cheats are still the correct ones right?, they still work?

I don't really know how to use them what if it's outdated? :unsure:
just use the name cheats, like for example, on you first name put Testy to receive a bunch of points, or Ebeneezer to receive money. They all work for me.

Jun 19, 2021
So what I did was just type the cheats into were you put your first name in 'change your pseudonym'. Just type Apex, will unlock several endings. Next playthrough you'll have a place to place cheats in the form of a 'code' box.
this is very odd, so these cheats still works for you?, when I type them in nothing happens. Maybe if I change browser that I play in maybe it works, I shall update you if something happens

Jun 19, 2021
So what I did was just type the cheats into were you put your first name in 'change your pseudonym'. Just type Apex, will unlock several endings. Next playthrough you'll have a place to place cheats in the form of a 'code' box.
okey so the apex works like you said, but anything else have yet to be shown I guess

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No they don't work for me nothing happens when I try. And from what I heard others say these cheats don't work anymore, so I have no idea why this could be working for you.
the only cheat that is still fully functional Is Mortimer
There is no reason how a file uploaded onto MEGA, ANONFILES, GOFILE, etc months ago could magically change so that cheats could no longer be used.

I just tried several and did a reload and tried again - no problems using the cheats. (and I didn't need to use Apex first - just typed them in)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 19, 2021
There is no reason how a file uploaded onto MEGA, ANONFILES, GOFILE, etc months ago could magically change so that cheats could no longer be used.

I just tried several and did a reload and tried again - no problems using the cheats. (and I didn't need to use Apex first - just typed them in)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This baffles me a lot. It really didn't work for me when I tried the
Ebeneezer code or anything else for that matter. It's almost like we live in different realities.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
This baffles me a lot. It really didn't work for me when I tried the
Ebeneezer code or anything else for that matter. It's almost like we live in different realities.
Ebeneezer gives close to $5k
Mortimer extends season by 4 days

They ALWAYS worked for me on every version

Reactions: Brovalon

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i really wish they would start adding some info about what the mods are if they are gonna add a bunch of different ones like how am i supposed to know what one i wanna add?

empty sides

Aug 22, 2018
Just finished collecting all the tokens, I have no clue what happens now
all endings, beginnings, wives(as far as I know)

Last edited:

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
How do I get my own dungeon or brothel I can’t figure it out I went into the dungeon area then told the cops about it what am I doing wrong?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes