darkknight44

Dec 19, 2018
Hey guys, i just wanted to know if Spike 's mod changing the babysitter, mine don't work :/ is it a bug or is it just me

Jul 21, 2017
I can never get a new ending, no matter what I do including trying to use the walk through. I have gotten 5 not counting the future and I can get no more no matter what I do. I can only conclude that the requirements are so specific that without specific, click-by-click directions, it's extremely difficult to get the exact state you need, even when aiming for it, with normal play.
yeah I feel you I had to use cheats and sugarcube hacker from the chromestore but im gonna leave you a copy paste of the cheats

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
thanks guys if I am able to make one that is of descent quality I'll see if the uploder will add a download link on the op as for content it will probably just one scenario with a consensual and nonconsenual options
Cool. If it's your first time working in Twine you might find it easier to make the scenario as a stand-alone game at first. That way you won't have to wade through the clutter of stuff that's already in the game. Can be ported over into the IC game file later.

I can never get a new ending, no matter what I do including trying to use the walk through. I have gotten 5 not counting the future and I can get no more no matter what I do. I can only conclude that the requirements are so specific that without specific, click-by-click directions, it's extremely difficult to get the exact state you need, even when aiming for it, with normal play.
Some have this problem, and I tried to address it in a number of ways. I think I could stand to ease some of the requirements, since after I implemented the ending-chooser feature (which appears after you get a certain number of endings) there is less of a need to distinguish ending requirements.

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
I wish I could play the newest version I downloaded it and attempted to run it but keep getting fatal exception error

Fatal exception error
Apologies! A fatal error has occurred. Aborting
Error no valid storage adapters found

anyone able to assist me with fixing this issue?

wondering if creating a save folder in the Incubus folder would resolve this

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I wish I could play the newest version I downloaded it and attempted to run it but keep getting fatal exception error
Sorry Sin I didn't see your message when I posted mine earlier. Is this a brand new fresh install? Also do you have a different browser you can try it in?
Also: What browser are you using?

Reaper494

Oct 27, 2018
Hey guys, i just wanted to know if Spike 's mod changing the babysitter, mine don't work :/ is it a bug or is it just me
There was a bit of a mix up with this. There is supposed to be a change to the babysitter scenario, but something went wrong. Sp1ke and Wape have said it will be corrected in a future update.

Reactions: darkknight44

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
Sorry Sin I didn't see your message when I posted mine earlier. Is this a brand new fresh install? Also do you have a different browser you can try it in?
Also: What browser are you using?
I have attempted it with both Explorer and Chrome
and it is a fresh install
I was running it off the html site before downloading it this time

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I have attempted it with both Explorer and Chrome
and it is a fresh install
I was running it off the html site before downloading it this time
I looked up the error. Seems like your browser is either too old or has some setting that casues the error (blocking cookies is the example given in the below thread).

Also in my experience Internet Explorer straight up refuses to run Twine games locally, which could account for Explorer's issue with the game.

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
I looked up the error. Seems like your browser is either too old or has some setting that casues the error (blocking cookies is the example given in the below thread).

Also in my experience Internet Explorer straight up refuses to run Twine games locally, which could account for Explorer's issue with the game.
Ah Ok I'll attempt again with Chrome
Yay Chrome worked for running it

Moonrunner

Mar 22, 2019

Moonrunner

Mar 22, 2019
I like the Company but is is a lot of repetition.
Yeah, though it helps a lot to select the choices during the dream sequence that give more money and chemicals, and reduce transformation times. Makes the grind much more bearable - to the point where during the later half of my playthrough I didn't really have to do any work in the lab anymore.

We might want to leave it at this, though, given how this isn't a The Company thread, but the Incubus City thread. :)

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
i cant use modder in latest version anymore, anyone can help me fiox this?
I'd love to but hold on and I'll release an update where I've tweaked it a bit, see if it addresses your issue. Then we'll talk. In about an hour.

Anny futa content???
No. I'm not into that shit at all. The only dick the girls in this game have is the protagonist's, whether they want it or not.

EDIT: Though, it just occurred to me that people have asked for that content, and I've told them I won't add it but they can, and there is now the built-in ability to mod it into the game for anyone sufficiently interested in doing so.

Reactions: sp1ker and rangaru

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey ladies. Here's an update to 1.7.3.

mega.nz/#!rVVBlQDJ!irgjZClCR0JC69U8_5LQwTvOc3jDkrU8SoW1TmZsDLs (incomplete)

It fixes some bugs, does some minor tweaks to the way the game works. I fiddled around with the modding system somewhat.

The other day someone suggested an anime version. I decided to figure out a way to have backgrounds changeable via modding so that anyone interested in doing an anime/hentai mod could change the backgrounds to drawings instead of photographs, and winded up making a basic hentai mod with a few girls changed. If anyone wants to carry on with this concept, they are welcome to.

I want to thank @Nameless Pervert for fixing a bug for me that has been knocking around for ages.

Reactions: vince638
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes