Raziel87

Apr 3, 2019
Ok I give up please help with tokens

TAR - I know how to get in Hope's room without raping her. I get the two sisters first then her leave Call Wade and no token

SCRATCHED - I pick the Wade option no token

and whats this RAT one added in the update

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
It's fun that korou talk about specific scenario depending from beginning, because i have already two idea of scenario who will be available with only some beginnings.But before i have to finish my scenario, beginnings and ending. And after i will working on it. (one part is already write to be a beginning, but it's a little to big and good to be a beginning only, so i will add other part with it to make a more consequent scenario and propose a shorter and rewrite version for the beginning)

I have more respect for those who have already wrote full story for the game (wape and grim). I have already four story in the box but all of this take time (and other part needed to be wrote before they will be available).

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Confirming that BG don't show in 1.7.3 (for unmodded IC at least).
@Wape re 'shattered' token: since we can't get it from the Smith rapelust event anymore, the fence's hint should probably be changed to its new target.
And if you care about random typos, seducing online sluts has a 'complement' option that should be 'compliment'.

@Raziel87 try being just broke enough in a situation where you usually spend a couple hundos...

Reactions: HB38

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
I think it's the same bug that for the BG but the direction cross in the three scenario (police,dungeon and brothel) bug too in the 1.7.3.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Seems I screwed up. Forgot that part of the changes to the last version were moving some css info from the html file to the style.css file. Here's the new update file, which is a zip including the style.css. Extract it so it overwrites the content of the script folder with the new css.

Sorry about that.

Ok I give up please help with tokens

TAR - I know how to get in Hope's room without raping her. I get the two sisters first then her leave Call Wade and no token

SCRATCHED - I pick the Wade option no token

and whats this RAT one added in the update
scratched - You have to then visit the whorehouse and find Izolda there.

tar - That's interesting, what you're doing should get you that. I'll look into it.

rat - Hint: Go to the cinema with less than $100.

Confirming that BG don't show in 1.7.3 (for unmodded IC at least).

@Wape re 'shattered' token: since we can't get it from the Smith rapelust event anymore, the fence's hint should probably be changed to its new target.

And if you care about random typos, seducing online sluts has a 'complement' option that should be 'compliment'.
1) True.

2) It's funny, I was certain you were wrong and I just googled it. Apparently I've gone my entire life not knowing that 'compliment' and 'complement' are two separate and distinct words. Will have to check each usage in the game now that I've been cursed with this knowlege.

Hypermode

Feb 21, 2019
If you make further updates I would love to see a bit more focus on the brutal side of the game, for me the game felt softer lately with adding "goodsex/rape" and all those marriage options.

Reactions: Pervypervus
Sep 10, 2017
If you make further updates I would love to see a bit more focus on the brutal side of the game, for me the game felt softer lately with adding "goodsex/rape" and all those marriage options.
:unsure:

Perhaps a rape variant of the marriage feature called the slaver feature? But I guess that'd make it a bit weird considering there's a few endings tied to enslaving a couple/many women, and a direct opposite of marriage should mean choosing only one person to make your slave. The slave thing does make sense in that marriage binds you together while slaving binds her to you, forcefully.

Unless Wade would rework the slave endings and starts, a separate "slave" feature that opposes the "marriage" feature might not make much sense...

Unless it's perhaps a special slave feature variant that binds her to you permanently, against her will, permanently. (in lore at least, not necessarily a game feature, like marriage is just lore-wise) And instead of a wedding ring you force a submission choker on her?

Some food for thought :coffee:

Hypermode

Feb 21, 2019

Perhaps a rape variant of the marriage feature called the slaver feature? But I guess that'd make it a bit weird considering there's a few endings tied to enslaving a couple/many women, and a direct opposite of marriage should mean choosing only one person to make your slave.
I would settle for just making it possible to rape more of the women or adding more scenarios/flavor text tied to the brutality stat. Maybe some of them could involve going too far and killing them by accident.

I don't think it would be very interesting or creative to just turn slavery into "evil marrige". I don't really want to get married at all.

Reactions: NikChel

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
I am not very fond of violence but in the scenario i write for grim, they are some scene were you can use rape/violence.
I have some ideas to add in future content but in some month i think.

Hypermode

Feb 21, 2019
It seems it is mainly wape himself who is interested in the brutal scenarios (grims EE also pretty soft), so I hope for an official update.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes