Asherah

Apr 3, 2019
I've played almost every HTML game on this site and other sites, and certainly I've played all the most popular ones. This is one of my favorites, along with The Company. And I think the "gameplay" of this one is the best of all of them. I've been thinking about why that is, why I enjoy the gameplay of this one so much.

Rape and stuff isn't even my cup of tea, but it's just that new player experience in this game is so fantastic compared to all these other Twine games where you start in your room and have to do a bunch of grindy repetitive stuff with little choice before getting anywhere.

In this game, right off the bat, you start a new game, and you have, what, 25 choices?

It's fantastic. Choice truly is immersive.

I really believe that if instead of the same random pool of 25 choices you had a pool of 2500 choices, and in each new game it was randomized so you only saw 25 of them, this would be one of the best lewd games of all time. It would be the kind of game where you can keep going back to and it's always different. That is the one major flaw of this game (and most games, really)--it gets repetitive, because the scenarios don't change much.

Of course such a thing is probably impossible for the creator to do alone, you'd need a lot more people to write that much content and locate that many animations. Hell, I suspect the Twine engine wouldn't even support such a thing. But it's fun to think about.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
I've played almost every HTML game on this site and other sites, and certainly I've played all the most popular ones. This is one of my favorites, along with The Company. And I think the "gameplay" of this one is the best of all of them. I've been thinking about why that is, why I enjoy the gameplay of this one so much.

Rape and stuff isn't even my cup of tea, but it's just that new player experience in this game is so fantastic compared to all these other Twine games where you start in your room and have to do a bunch of grindy repetitive stuff with little choice before getting anywhere.

In this game, right off the bat, you start a new game, and you have, what, 25 choices?

I really believe that if instead of the same random pool of 25 choices you had a pool of 2500 choices, and in each new game it was randomized so you only saw 25 of them, this would be one of the best lewd games of all time. It would be the kind of game where you can keep going back to and it's always different. That is the one major flaw of this game (and most games, really)--it gets repetitive, because the scenarios don't change much.

Of course such a thing is probably impossible for the creator to do alone, you'd need a lot more people to write that much content and locate that many animations. Hell, I suspect the Twine engine wouldn't even support such a thing. But it's fun to think about.
Honestly, just upping the pool to 25 out of 50/75/100 would be an impressive amount of 'randomization'. Lot of work there though.

Reactions: dragonangel

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
Honestly, just upping the pool to 25 out of 50/75/100 would be an impressive amount of 'randomization'. Lot of work there though.
I don't think the game pool will have more than 50 choices, may be 75, it would be troublesome for the visibility of the game. But i have some ideas in stock to reward the choices of somes beginning with somes scenario only available with them. I will work on it after i have finished what i have already planned (a scenario with multiple conditions(almost finished), one more wedding ending, two new beginning, somes update, a special chain of event for one of the two beginning). I work with grim for a near update of the U.E.E with the first scenario and the ending/beginnings, i am going to see with him later if he want to adapt the other ideas.

If the game continu to get bigger. I would be interesting to update the stats, the number of day and conditions to obtains somes endings or beginnings. Actually, the game is almost well balanced. May be one or two day more for every beginning conditions.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
For me, Rape is a tool to fulfill the pregnancy fetish in this game. In a large part the scenarios, you don't have to use it, you have the choice. Your goal is to breed them. With the rapes, violences and crimes, a risk to kill your prey exist, they are somes exemples in the game.

Aug 16, 2018

I think the current build of 20 or so scenarios provides sufficient variety, since on each playthrough you're often choosing from 3-4 possible endings already and there aren't enough days to play them all unless you put in the extra days cheat a few times.

But what might be useful is to build some sort of "history" within the game, where there are multiple breeding seasons in each playthrough, with the results of previous seasons impacting future seasons. To some extent that's already there in New Game+, especially with the Utopia/Anti-Utopia endings. But a stronger narrative connection between each "season," with 5-10 new scenarios added for each new season could be interesting.

Breeding your daughter, or Officer O'Shay when she's become the mayor 5 years later, could be really cool.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
Prince? you unlock the starting after you have obtain somes wedding bell ending. (buy the black book to see the marriage you have already unlock).
Have sex with princess fallia would be needed too if i remember.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018

Thanks for the kind words Asherah.

I don't think it's impossible to make a system in Twine that generates semi-random scenarios, but the scenarios would feel pretty samey more likely than not. One similar thing I'd like to try at some point is have a pool of pre-set characters, any of whom could be assigned a role in a number of different subplots upon gamestart. Which character occupies which role affects dialogue and maybe the occasional option based on that character's attributes (for example: if a character is perceptive, choices involve lying to them will always fail, if a character is athletic they may be able to escape physical attacks).

But what might be useful is to build some sort of "history" within the game, where there are multiple breeding seasons in each playthrough, with the results of previous seasons impacting future seasons. To some extent that's already there in New Game+, especially with the Utopia/Anti-Utopia endings. But a stronger narrative connection between each "season," with 5-10 new scenarios added for each new season could be interesting.
Some interesting ideas here.

When will version 1.7.3 go up on gamcore?
It slipped my mind to inform gamcore, I'll do it now.

Reactions: kaorok
Aug 16, 2018
Some interesting ideas here.
To follow up on my suggestion: the varied scenarios are a real strength of this game, but I assume writing each new one gets progressively harder. Integrating history/time into the game through multiple breeding seasons makes it easier.

This way you can build off of previous seasons to see how, say, goodsexing Joy Smith and the Smith girls changes now she's divorced? Maybe seeing some of her sister with kids makes Hope realize that studying isn't the most important thing in the world, sex with you is. You can write new wrinkles into the existing scenarios and maybe throw in some new images/gifs, which I assume will be easier than coming up with and writing entirely new scenarios. And you can always sprinkle a few new scenarios into each breeding season to keep things fresh.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
I really enjoyed this game, although I haven't gotten around to playing the latest version.

My thoughts:

I want to write scenarios for this. How hard is it to add scenarios, do we have a guide for doing that, and is there a masterthread for custom-made scenarios anywhere? (Also please tag your custom-made scenarios, creators, I don't want to accidentally play through an NTR furry guro vore scenario).

I wish that the epilogues for the girls you knocked up played at the end, ala Fallout style, rather than randomly appearing when you're sleeping.

Also, playable epilogues please. I'd love it if you could visit the girls you've knocked up after they've given birth to your kid, and then either treat them to some goodsexing (or raping) and give your kid another sibling or five.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
When will version 1.7.3 go up on gamcore?
I have been informed that it is up now.

I want to write scenarios for this. How hard is it to add scenarios, do we have a guide for doing that, and is there a masterthread for custom-made scenarios anywhere? (Also please tag your custom-made scenarios, creators, I don't want to accidentally play through an NTR furry guro vore scenario).
I welcome custom scenario submissions. In terms of adding them to the game, it might be simpler to make a scenario as a standalone game using Twine, then send it to me (along with its graphics folder) for implementation into the full game.

You can add functionality notes for me within triple brackets {{{like this}}}. For example if you need to specify their hypno score needs to be higher than a certain amount for an option to present itself, etc.

(You asked how hard. Twine is pretty easy, probably the easiest game creation tool to start with.)

I'll implement anything that fits reasonably well with what's in the game in terms of style and quality and doesn't turn me off.

I wish that the epilogues for the girls you knocked up played at the end, ala Fallout style, rather than randomly appearing when you're sleeping.
Uncanny! I've already decided to swipe that approach from Fallout (as well as an approximation of the SPECIAL system) for Incubus Island. It's a good simple way of making it feel like everything the player did had an effect. In II there won't be 30+ different 'main' endings like in IC (probably 6 max), but there will be multiple endings for individual subplots just as in the FO games.

How do you get incest?
A few of the endings and beginnings involve incest. Since the protagonist has no family (initially), it's not a big part of the game.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
How to take the girl in the market?
After you see her in the market and find her on the internet you have two options, you can watch her stream and donate a lot of money and then pose as a TV exec to lure her into sex. If you don't have the money you can find her address through the stream and with either high Brutality or high-tech burglary gear you can climb her building, break in, and rape her.

Reactions: Wape
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes