JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I don't "get" this game.

I try doing something or read up on what I'm supposed to do... everything requires like 10+ previous actions or new starts gotten from doing a thing that requires 10+ actions.
Every time I try a new cycle I do the same stuff because I lack the stats to do anything else. So, right, the 5 sisters requires Inc=3+ and goodsex with Shinona. Okay, so I do the market thing. Gather money for tipping her, build up stats. Bam, it's day 7 and I just barely managed to bed Shinona. Get the Looking to the Future ending. Rinse, repeat.

I wanna do the bad cop thing. Okay, build money, two days gone. Build brutality. Okay it's day 6 and I haven't even done the prerequisites for Bad Cop route. Looking to the Future. Back to square one.

Where the hell am I supposed to go?
There is a plant that you can buy from the fence (I forget what it is called). It extends the time by an extra day and costs about $400. There are many ways to get thousands of dollars so you can potentially buy it several times. Or you can just use the Mortimer cheat and add several extra days without paying anything, whichever you prefer.

Reactions: umpteenthreason

Valvatore

Sep 20, 2018
I don't "get" this game.

I try doing something or read up on what I'm supposed to do... everything requires like 10+ previous actions or new starts gotten from doing a thing that requires 10+ actions.
Every time I try a new cycle I do the same stuff because I lack the stats to do anything else. So, right, the 5 sisters requires Inc=3+ and goodsex with Shinona. Okay, so I do the market thing. Gather money for tipping her, build up stats. Bam, it's day 7 and I just barely managed to bed Shinona. Get the Looking to the Future ending. Rinse, repeat.

I wanna do the bad cop thing. Okay, build money, two days gone. Build brutality. Okay it's day 6 and I haven't even done the prerequisites for Bad Cop route. Looking to the Future. Back to square one.

Where the hell am I supposed to go?
The game has a sort of progression to it. Some of the endings are near impossible to get without certain other starts. If nothing else the "Longer Breeding Season" start is good. Over time you'll learn some tricks. For instance unless I'm trying to do something specific with O'Shay I usually start with the red-blue glare scenario to get drugs and lock-pick. Then you can sell the drugs to the fence to get money without costing a day, and you have the lock-pick. Or you can use the drugs for certain scenarios, like the woman down on her luck, to get three impregs and lots (relatively) of sexXP and incXP. Eventually you unlock better and better starts, like the cult master, where you can skyrocket your sexXP and incXP for free. Also, some of the scenarios that are locked/scrambled up at the beginning are random, so you can scour the internet for example to get a different set.

The fact that I played this game so much to learn it's tricks and secrets is a testament to it's design I think. It's a little hard to pick up at first, but there's a lot going on.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
The game has a sort of progression to it. Some of the endings are near impossible to get without certain other starts. If nothing else the "Longer Breeding Season" start is good. Over time you'll learn some tricks. For instance unless I'm trying to do something specific with O'Shay I usually start with the red-blue glare scenario to get drugs and lock-pick. Then you can sell the drugs to the fence to get money without costing a day, and you have the lock-pick. Or you can use the drugs for certain scenarios, like the woman down on her luck, to get three impregs and lots (relatively) of sexXP and incXP. Eventually you unlock better and better starts, like the cult master, where you can skyrocket your sexXP and incXP for free. Also, some of the scenarios that are locked/scrambled up at the beginning are random, so you can scour the internet for example to get a different set.

The fact that I played this game so much to learn it's tricks and secrets is a testament to it's design I think. It's a little hard to pick up at first, but there's a lot going on.
I don't usually do the O'Shay scenario just because clicking through all those directional scenes annoys me and she is also probably the least attractive, so if I fuck her at all she is often the very last or close to it and only because I have otherwise run out of scenarios. The thief is a good starting point though because she is an easy way to get lock picks, which can then be used to get into the 5 sisters' rooms.

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
I don't usually do the O'Shay scenario just because clicking through all those directional scenes annoys me and she is also probably the least attractive, so if I fuck her at all she is often the very last or close to it and only because I have otherwise run out of scenarios. The thief is a good starting point though because she is an easy way to get lock picks, which can then be used to get into the 5 sisters' rooms.
Get used to doing it, it's basically required for any ending that has stat requirements.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
the o'shay scenario gives you the packet of drugs which you can use to get 3 women in the woman in distress scenario, you also can get the lockpick there

May 25, 2019
Guys, I managed to seduce all 5 sisters, and I'm not talking about the hypno route, I'm talking about the classic route, I deserve a token for that

ValentineRoleplayer

Oct 20, 2017
I happen to be stumped at this point and I can't find the information anywhere else about what to do.

Long time Lurker, first time poster here.

Regardless, I'm trying to get all of the new game + options and I've hit a wall on some of them as there does not appear to be a guide or list on how to get all of them. I have most of them complete, have completed all the major endings and the three fate things. However, I still have four of them I have not unlocked.

Since I don't know what their names are or their requirements, I'll just say their position on the New Game + list. If anyone can even give me the smallest hint on how to complete them I'd appreciate it.

The ones I am missing are:
Two spots in between Longer Breeding Season and Thief
One spot in between Slave Maker and Breeding Bitch
and a single spot in between Family Man and Psychologist.

So yeah, thanks in advance if anyone can aid me.

hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
I happen to be stumped at this point and I can't find the information anywhere else about what to do.

Long time Lurker, first time poster here.

Regardless, I'm trying to get all of the new game + options and I've hit a wall on some of them as there does not appear to be a guide or list on how to get all of them. I have most of them complete, have completed all the major endings and the three fate things. However, I still have four of them I have not unlocked.

Since I don't know what their names are or their requirements, I'll just say their position on the New Game + list. If anyone can even give me the smallest hint on how to complete them I'd appreciate it.

The ones I am missing are:
Two spots in between Longer Breeding Season and Thief
One spot in between Slave Maker and Breeding Bitch
and a single spot in between Family Man and Psychologist.

So yeah, thanks in advance if anyone can aid me.
Prepared - get the generic game end 15 times. (Easiest way to get - start a new game with at least 1 pregnancy, e.g. married man, then sleep to the end of the season. Repeat until it triggers.)
Slave Trader - requires a marraige to Lizzie as well as the requirements for Slave Maker and Breeding Bitch combined
E-celeb manager - requires marriage to Shinoa

The last two are recent additions to the game so aren't listed in guides from 1.7.x

ValentineRoleplayer

Oct 20, 2017
Prepared - get the generic game end 15 times. (Easiest way to get - start a new game with at least 1 pregnancy, e.g. married man, then sleep to the end of the season. Repeat until it triggers.)
Slave Trader - requires a marraige to Lizzie as well as the requirements for Slave Maker and Breeding Bitch combined
E-celeb manager - requires marriage to Shinoa

The last two are recent additions to the game so aren't listed in guides from 1.7.x
Hey, thanks for this at least.

ValentineRoleplayer

Oct 20, 2017
how to use cheats?
If you're using the name cheats, it only works if you change the First name in the latest build.

You can also edit the Sugarcube variables via the browser console.
Typically have to use F12 to open the thing, then go to the console then use these:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.hypnoXP =
SugarCube.State.active.variables.money =
SugarCube.State.active.variables.sexXP =
SugarCube.State.active.variables.incubusXP =
SugarCube.State.active.variables.brutalXP =

These will let you edit the major stats and cash, though you run the risk of seeing things I'm not sure we're supposed to yet. Just add a space after these and the number you want.
(Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat responsibly though.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I'm trying to get all the marriages and I'm only missing one, according to the wiki it's "Horse Smith" and says "This character is non-canonical.". It doesn't say anything about how to encounter them.

Nmeth

Jun 25, 2019
I'm trying to get all the marriages and I'm only missing one, according to the wiki it's "Horse Smith" and says "This character is non-canonical.". It doesn't say anything about how to encounter them.
In the unmodded game you don't - i searched through the gamefile and the name only appears in the viable wives list but not in any event.

I do agree that O'Shay gets tedious after a few runs - it would be nice if after you managed to get lockpick, drugs and gun say 3 times you had an option to just skip the exploration section as there is simply no reason to ever not get all of the items.

Reactions: Wape and HB38

Nmeth

Jun 25, 2019
I also figured i do a little writeup on your starting options to get stuff fast: (cash in brackets)

items:
O'Shay - 0 stat checks for drugs(1.3k), lockpick(120) and if you rape her gun(390). (i find all of these better as items than as cash though)
money:
1. Jealous Wife - you help in the murder and optionally rape and you can choose to take the car (4.6k) and get the ring (1.5k) as a bonus with 0 stat checks
2. If you reach sex level 7 - sleeping beauty to meet wade then motel girl will allow you to give her to wade, except you actually rent her to some mafiosos paying you 5k for the pleasure and then phoning you next day to tell you they accidentally killed her where you can settle for money for another 5k.
sex/brutal/mind control xp:
little troublemaker - can trade drugs for a harem type of your choice (slave,brothel,harem) with 2 girls to start. This allows you to spend your daily stamina before hunting on stat increases for sex skill and either mind control (brothel,harem) or brutality (slaves). Only upside of harem over brothel is you can turn them into slaves if you have negative disposition and you need hypno and brutal xp.
incubus xp:
1. sister of many - bring a lockpick to rape those you didn't seduce and 4 in mind control to get the mother too. 5-6 impregs
2. unfortunate souls - having brutal 3 will give you the most time in this dungeon though incubus 4 will also give you access - there are 3 rapes and 2 seductions on slaves here (some need lockpick) and the ov:x canister(680) though that will cost you a lot of time. You can also return to the slave in the westernmost part after fucking her and take her along - she shows up in some events and gives you 2.2k cash at the midnight fence. 5 impregs
3. whorehouse - needs ov:x canister or gun to disable impregnation blocker as well as money for the whores - up to 1350 if you use the gun, 1950 if you use ov:x and bang the receptionist but that also deletes any leftover cash. 4-5 impregs
4. woman down on her luck - needs drugs to get you 3 impregs

Edit: A note on Starts - here is a guide on how to get ending 18 which unlocks the excellent brothel owner start (start with 1k money and 5 whores)
1. Jealous Wife - assist in murder, get the car
2. Sell car + ring, buy ov:x ( even got enough spare to buy wapal indulgence if you haven't got it yet )
3. whorehouse - go north and replace canister with ov:x , do a circle fucking all 3 whores without bribing them, then ask receptionist name and offer her all your money to fuck her
4. rest until season end

Last edited:

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Hmm, what does goodsex and the number attached to it mean?
It's how good you are in bed based on experience. The higher it is the more likely you are to satisfy the lady, there will be an icon with a hover saying sex skill passed. If it's high enough you can completely get out of a rape point because you were that good.

Edit: Wait actually that's the SexXP stat I'm thinking of, goodsex is tied to it though. Every time you sex a lady you get xp, be it consensual or rape. I'm not an expert on how those stats work with SexXP.

Reactions: Lookingforthis

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
It's how good you are in bed based on experience. The higher it is the more likely you are to satisfy the lady, there will be an icon with a hover saying sex skill passed. If it's high enough you can completely get out of a rape point because you were that good.

Edit: Wait actually that's the SexXP stat I'm thinking of, goodsex is tied to it though. Every time you sex a lady you get xp, be it consensual or rape. I'm not an expert on how those stats work with SexXP.
Read somewhere in the changelogs that rape gives half as many SexXP as Consensual Sex, but both contribute.

Could still benefit from knowing where I should dump the Sp1ke folder. Or just it's contents?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes