hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone else having trouble getting the scratched token to drop? I gave Izolda to Waid, but the token won't drop even though that's what you need to do to get it.
Is that the token where you have to see her working in the brothel afterwards?

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
I forgot about that detail. Also, I was able to seduce all five smith sisters by doing the following:

Hypno the mother (option to do the babysitting)
Study First
Buy Pizza
Have some under the table fun (Namedrop Shinoa during the conversation [sex level 11])
Split the task between Prudence and Faith

Edit: I did encounter some resource errors, but when I loaded the save after running CCleaner, the errors disappeared, so I'm going to see if I can encounter them again since I haven't deleted any files to explain why I would get a file not found resource error.

Last edited:

Nmeth

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah namedropping shinoa gives some huge boni - with sex 7, incu 4 and shinoa as well as study and have some fun under the table it literally does not matter which choices you do for food and washing up, you always get all of them, while withouth shinoa it's only possible to get up to 4 of them.

Moonrunner

Mar 22, 2019
IIRC the problem is that namedropping Shinoa requires a pretty high sex skill to start - 25 from what I remember. Which is pretty difficult to achieve outside of certain starts.

Raziel87

Apr 3, 2019
Does anybody else get a web page is slowing your browser down message every time you go back to the hub screen

Ceraza

Aug 18, 2019
I do, but it's because I'm running the game on a laptop that only has 2 gigs of RAM, so it randomly causes the game to become unresponsive.

Nmeth

Jun 25, 2019
IIRC the problem is that namedropping Shinoa requires a pretty high sex skill to start - 25 from what I remember. Which is pretty difficult to achieve outside of certain starts.
Sex skill 7 is actually enough to satisfy Shinoa - imho the harder part is that you need around 1k cash and 2 nights to get to the sex scene.

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
For some reason the images won't load on Chrome for me. Is there an easy fix to this? The code seems to work right and I cannot find anything in the README

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
I had all the ending with 1.6 but I started over from scratch. I only have like 5 or 6 endings unlocked so far, It seems ive permanently lost access to the bachelorette party somehow. I think it was right after i went to immigration office and didnt have the cash.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
I had all the ending with 1.6 but I started over from scratch. I only have like 5 or 6 endings unlocked so far, It seems ive permanently lost access to the bachelorette party somehow. I think it was right after i went to immigration office and didnt have the cash.
Bachelorette party? 0.o which one is that?

VVitch

Sep 15, 2018
Isn't that party part of the unofficial extended version? I don't think it was ever in the base game

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
Bachelorette party? 0.o which one is that?
Isn't that party part of the unofficial extended version? I don't think it was ever in the base game

I forget the name of it, but I got it to complete caged beast ending, 3 girls and a bouncer to get rid of/past. I foget what it was actually called. Havent seen it since. Is there some trigger to get that one I just thought it was a new mission that was always there.

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, version 1.6 and that mod is in my recycle bin and it was when i was playing it...

Either i was drunker than I thought, or there is some temp file floating around somewhere that tossed that in the game somehow.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey ladies. I'm confused - I have this thread set to Watch but I haven't gotten notifications in a thousand years. Is this an issue others have had with this site recently? (Haven't had time to see what I've missed, will read back later.)

Anyway, I've made an update:

-------------------
- Crime Machine now reverses time use in scenarios that have time limits
- normal start now clears start variable
- experience navigating crimescenes will benefit the player
- added dungeon map
- added some content and lore that you probably won't notice
- fixed babysitter images for Incubus City Plus mod
- miscellaneous bug fixes

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Hey ladies. I'm confused - I have this thread set to Watch but I haven't gotten notifications in a thousand years. Is this an issue others have had with this site recently? (Haven't had time to see what I've missed, will read back later.)
I always thought it was a feature of the website. When you click on the bell icon to see alerts, and lets say there is 3 updates to threads you're watching and check on 2 of them, but not the third, you won't get any new alerts on that third thread until you go back to that thread, even though your status for that thread still says "Watching". I could be wrong, that's always the impression I got from this website.

Grzmilu

Jun 23, 2018
I noticed exactly same problem if you observe more than 4 threads you won't get all notifications only last 4 threads visited :unsure:

Reactions: NikChel

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
Repeatedly.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Wape got a bug report for 1.8.7: while going for the educational token (nice addition, btw), the new event doesn't disable the 'Go knock up the hospital chairman's wife' mission from the main screen, so you can just keep redoing it over and over.

And a much older bug that I re-encountered while digging for the accounting token, if you have some sort of harem to invite targets, you can leave the dungeon with C41 and get a clone of her from the other invite, probably unintended.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes