ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
What i whould acualy like to see is more asian/black girls, maybe more race play and maybe even some interracial ending in which mc, gets something if for example he had only black/asian woman harem.

Reactions: Moonrunner

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Can you add all the mods to the game or just one? Also does any of them break the current version?

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Magdragon Moonrunner Not sure and easy way to allow multiple, but I could easily make a combo mod pretty easily, have it be just a grab-bag of everything. U into that?

What i whould acualy like to see is more asian/black girls, maybe more race play and maybe even some interracial ending in which mc, gets something if for example he had only black/asian woman harem.
I had an incredibly minimal raceplay feature I added, pretty sure it's in the game somwhere, you can access it by putting in 'Wacist' as your name (unless I took it out or changed it) then re-enter the renaming menu.

I'm curious to hear ideas for race-based endings or content.

Reactions: ChaosBoy

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Wape maybe you could do a random kind of thing? Where the images are different everytime you go down a route. Would make more than one playthough much better.

Reactions: kwai56

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
I had an incredibly minimal raceplay feature I added, pretty sure it's in the game somwhere, you can access it by putting in 'Wacist' as your name (unless I took it out or changed it) then re-enter the renaming menu.

I'm curious to hear ideas for race-based endings or content.
When i mean race play i mean something like "you pushed your white dick deep inside her black pussy" or "you love sucking her dark nipples"... so nothing to over the top and stright up raceist. But i will try it later on.

About interracial ending I've had some ideas how those could look like, some will be probably similar to existing ones with interracial twist to it, some maybe directly related to the fact Incubus targeted only women from other ethnicities.

cellzer

Feb 16, 2019
Hello; someone could give me the condition (beacause Get famillar with the accounting staff doesn't help me) for earn the Accounting Token, maybe a strat or a big hint?
Thank

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
Hello; someone could give me the condition (beacause Get famillar with the accounting staff doesn't help me) for earn the Accounting Token, maybe a strat or a big hint?
Thank
High Hypno, go down into the slaver's den. Around the back of where you entered is an access into their office. Use your mental abilities there.

cellzer

Feb 16, 2019
High Hypno, go down into the slaver's den. Around the back of where you entered is an access into their office. Use your mental abilities there.
Thank but, Start in Cult Master I follow your answer (no rape slave), I hypno office ( I seeing two female coworkers tchat, man in conference room, loading cells, the lab and File). Can Only explore North, I'll fuck her (Accompany Gina), fuck julie from accounting but nothing ( add to my Harem). I have to do something else?

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
So any new mods will come out soon?
There's a really minimal mod that will come out with the next version that changes some of the R scenes. The all-Asian mod I've mentioned is probably dead at this point, unfortunately.
If anyone else is working on one, let me know.

Mega seems to be blocked on my country by my current provider, is there an alternate download link for the 1.8.9 patch?
I've added other links now, lemme know if those don't suit you.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
cellzer During that first part you have to goodsex Julie in front of Gina; next you have to go back down and mindsurf again, which reveals that Gina is coming back up in the storage room. So next you go there (it's just north of that spot) and give her a helping hand.

Cackling_Hyena

Jun 23, 2019
There's a really minimal mod that will come out with the next version that changes some of the R scenes. The all-Asian mod I've mentioned is probably dead at this point, unfortunately.
If anyone else is working on one, let me know.

I've added other links now, lemme know if those don't suit you.
Cheers mate, appreciate it, those work just fine.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
I can't remember what token it is but one of them says something about using mind power to understand another language. I at least once managed to get a scene where they try to capture you by using a Japanese woman as bait but I don't know how I got it. Is that what it's about and how high do my mind powers have to be?

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes