Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Getting caught up on stuff I missed because of notification thing.

For anyone looking for the new content: 1) Some beginnings allow an alternate method of visiting the dungeon, when the player is powerful enough. 2) There's new stuff in the dungeon, and some is affected by other scenarios. 3) The Teacher beginning now affects the Waid storyline.

Wape got a bug report for 1.8.7: while going for the educational token (nice addition, btw), the new event doesn't disable the 'Go knock up the hospital chairman's wife' mission from the main screen, so you can just keep redoing it over and over.

And a much older bug that I re-encountered while digging for the accounting token, if you have some sort of harem to invite targets, you can leave the dungeon with C41 and get a clone of her from the other invite, probably unintended.
1) Thanks, will fix. 2) Yeah she's listed as two people as well, 'slave' and 'C41' iirc. Easy to fix but might result in more bugs elsewhere, will do eventually tho.

hey love the game, struggling to get the "gooey" token - I never can call waid after making Rose Martinez brain dead! is there something I'm missing?
I think I knew about this but forgot to fix it. Will look into.

For some reason the images won't load on Chrome for me. Is there an easy fix to this? The code seems to work right and I cannot find anything in the README
Have we spoken elsewhere about this? Almost always it's an unzipping issue, but occasionally it is not.

I downloaded the Sp1ke enhanced folder, but it's unclear which folder I put it's contents into
So it goes like this:
where to go.gif

tl;dr for next version I need to fix:
- Teacher/Zimmerman storyline doens't close off after completion
- "gooey" token has issue that I need to fix
- slave thing

Reactions: vince638

docSterling

Nov 27, 2017
Got all of the new tokens except Forensic and I can't figure it out. I tried going to Red/Blue Glare withe different starts but didn't get any new options. Has anyone figured it out yet?

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
docSterling got it first thing from a Cult Master start (no idea if it matters) by just entering, grabbing the lockpicks first, then the thingamajig in the desk, the coke bag and finally the gun, and being nice to Officer O'Shay. It's a real nice QoL token too, lets you skip this whole thing in future runs.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Why does the thread says that we're up to version 1.8.8 ? Did I miss something ?
I mean, I haven't seen an official update and although the first page displays a link for v1.8.8, once the download page appears, it's the previous version that shows up. Is that normal ?

Last edited:

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Why does the thread says that we're up to version 1.8.8 ? Did I miss something ?
I mean, I haven't seen an official update and although the first page displays a link for v1.8.8, once the download page appears, it's the previous version that shows up. Is that normal ?
No, it was apparently me who missed something, somehow. Sorry about the confusion. The link is now updated properly.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
What do you mean teacher/zimmerman path concludes properly? is there a special interaction between teacher start and the waid quests?

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the Token Box, access the Crime Machine and all the other new stuff? I've no idea what I'm doing.

oontzin

Nov 11, 2017
I may have missed it in another update, but with this new update I have a bug where my Faith Smith and Prudence Smith wife cards are locked again and when I get them as wives through Wedding Bells endings they don't unlock and are perpetually locked.

Also, any hints on accounting token? I manage to have sex with Julie from accounting in the dungeon but I'm not sure if there's more to it or if the accounting token is something completely different.

Edit:
Actually, it seems the Faith and Prudence cards are only broken while using the Sp1ke mod. Not sure if this has always been the case.

Last edited:

hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
Also, any hints on accounting token? I manage to have sex with Julie from accounting in the dungeon but I'm not sure if there's more to it or if the accounting token is something completely different.
You have to go back to the eavesdropping area, and that will hint at where to find the other girl from Accounting. (There's a GoodSex prerequisite as well.)

Last edited:
Reactions: oontzin

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Btw, Wape Do you have any plans with the dungeon sightseeing event to let us finally have a go at the Lab Director without the Beast Unleashed start, or would that be way too much content to add to this basically complete game?

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
what do you think the best starting bonus is in general? I think family man or brothel owner or something like that would be best probably.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Btw, Wape Do you have any plans with the dungeon sightseeing event to let us finally have a go at the Lab Director without the Beast Unleashed start, or would that be way too much content to add to this basically complete game?
That character and the institution she works for are from little stories I wrote for a tumblr way before I made IC. I will do more with them.

Reactions: vince638
Aug 16, 2018
Haven't had the chance to play this since 1.8.2, really like the new stuff Wape put in there.

Who's the actress who plays Shinoa? (I tried searching through the thread and couldn't find anything)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes