cellzer

Feb 16, 2019
cellzer During that first part you have to goodsex Julie in front of Gina; next you have to go back down and mindsurf again, which reveals that Gina is coming back up in the storage room. So next you go there (it's just north of that spot) and give her a helping hand.
Thank you

One last things. How many secret token are there? I have three: non-canon, non-scientific and faceted

Moonrunner

Mar 22, 2019
@Magdragon @Moonrunner Not sure and easy way to allow multiple, but I could easily make a combo mod pretty easily, have it be just a grab-bag of everything. U into that?
Could be neat, though if you'd create a combo-mod like that, wouldn't it be easier to just integrate things into the base game? At least in the case of mods that add scenarios such as Urzine's, instead of mods that change character images.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Could be neat, though if you'd create a combo-mod like that, wouldn't it be easier to just integrate things into the base game? At least in the case of mods that add scenarios such as Urzine's, instead of mods that change character images.
For "content" mods, they have to be properly integrated, not just tacked on. I wish Twine worked more like Renpy in this respect, where you just chuck files in the game's folder and it automatically incorporates them into the game.

Btw I intended to merge Urzine's into the game once he finished his next update, but he's been busy with other stuff. It'll happen eventually one way or another.

If anyone makes their own scenarios or whatever, or just wants to, best contact me and not him.

One last things. How many secret token are there? I have three: non-canon, non-scientific and faceted
I was going to say "I think that's all of them" and then I remembered all the times I said there wasn't a thing in the game that I'd forgotten I put in the game. But those are all the ones I have in my main save.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Yep that simple mate, sometimes a pain in the ass to manually figure out file locations etc though, if its a fresh download right now and using an unzip app ( Like RAR ) the full like link would be " file://localhost/sdcard/Download/Incubus City v1.8.2/Incubus City v1.8.2.html "

Normally ill use another app like File Manager that lets you rename files just to shorten things

Hope this helps people :)
Okay. I need help doing this xD
Tried just putting it in the phone, used HTML. The images are broken.
How/what/where exactly is the localhost etc.
PS: I don't use external memory cards

Whoops nevermind. Just figured out how to do the adress right xD
file://localhost/sdcard/ is basically just for accessing the internal storage and the rest of the adress is where you put the file.
From what I've tried, the images worked and all.

Whoo boy. This just opens up a whole new world. Thanks for this

Last edited:

rokutz1990

Jul 30, 2017
Okay. I need help doing this xD
Tried just putting it in the phone, used HTML. The images are broken.
How/what/where exactly is the localhost etc.
PS: I don't use external memory cards

Whoops nevermind. Just figured out how to do the adress right xD
file://localhost/sdcard/ is basically just for accessing the internal storage and the rest of the adress is where you put the file.
From what I've tried, the images worked and all.

Whoo boy. This just opens up a whole new world. Thanks for this
No worries man, glad you got it workin and worded it in a much better way than me on the address bit, but yea opens up for every html game there is xD

rwR

Oct 22, 2017
I´m missing a beginning i think is the bullpit, is not implemented at the moment?

Zoidberg11

Jan 17, 2018
Need help
I have "installed" this game on Android (just copied to sdcard folder) and game opens normally. Except that i don't see any pictures or icons (i use chrome). What i need to do to see the pictures?
(On PC it is opens normally via Chrome with all of pictures)

file://localhost/sdcard/ doesnt work(

Last edited:

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
This is not a real update. I'm pre-releasing it because for various reasons but the long of the short of it is that I won't be able to finish this for a while, but I think that what I have is substantial enough that people will get enjoyment out of it in the state it's in now.

1.9.ALPHA
--------------------------------------
- added wife/daughter interactions
- added some incredibly silly bullshit

This is a new type of link that I've never done before, I'm linking to a mega.nz folder where I keep the game updated remotely. You may need to have a mega.nz account to download this properly:

Click 'Download as zip' button to get a zip.

Edit: Hope this infographic is as informative as it is aesthetically pleasing.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD.png

Need help
I have "installed" this game on Android (just copied to sdcard folder) and game opens normally. Except that i don't see any pictures or icons (i use chrome). What i need to do to see the pictures?
(On PC it is opens normally via Chrome with all of pictures)

file://localhost/sdcard/ doesnt work(
Not Android-savvy so I can't help you, but I hope you figured it out. I can tell you that it's not just missing images, it's missing all external files including the stylesheets. The file is being treated like it's in isolation, the folder structure isn't there or it can't be accessed for whatever reason.

Last edited:

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Wape Works just fine without any account, or with a link-crawling download manager.
I'll have a look-see, that incredibly silly bullshit sound pretty interesting.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Wape I'm having trouble downloading that "new version"...
Creating a new account doesn't seem to be necessary but it takes forever to download.
I don't know if it's an internet connection problem but I guess I'll wait a bit and try again later.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Wape I'm having trouble downloading that "new version"...
Creating a new account doesn't seem to be necessary but it takes forever to download.
I don't know if it's an internet connection problem but I guess I'll wait a bit and try again later.
Might be that it has to zip it before it downloads.

You could save time by right-clicking images and style folders and downloading them individually. You only really need those two, the mods folder is huge but it's not mandatory.

DukeDanielson

Aug 20, 2016
I'm downloading it now will let you know if I have any issues.

Edit:
First try failed at 99% trying the images pack by itself.

Last edited:

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
TJPinoy You get Stepdad if you only seduce a single daughter max and their mother; you'll get Milkman if you seduce more of them (still no rape allowed; unless you bought the Wapal Indulgence, I guess).

Reactions: Embarrassment

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
Are you trying to get it, or get a specific result from the event?
The former is pretty simple. Do the cop mission, get drugs from the dungeon, and then go and open the slave market from the troublemaker by handing them the drugs.
After that spend some time building up brutality, and then head to the other dungeon, free the slave girl. Sell her to the shop that opened from the troublemaker, and then go back to that shop.

Reactions: mememeandmyself
Mar 29, 2018
Are you trying to get it, or get a specific result from the event?
The former is pretty simple. Do the cop mission, get drugs from the dungeon, and then go and open the slave market from the troublemaker by handing them the drugs.
After that spend some time building up brutality, and then head to the other dungeon, free the slave girl. Sell her to the shop that opened from the troublemaker, and then go back to that shop.
Thanks, lets just say I'm an idiot:ROFLMAO:.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes