ds762

Feb 12, 2019
i don't get how to get the "Single-Father" beginning, Ending 27, and fate 4
i- tried to do it with the God-Emperor beginning, inbreeding daughters again and again
i inbred them until i had more 6 of them, and had impregnated more than 30 womens
tried with and without wife, couldn't get ending 27
-then i tried impregnating them all, raping them all with more than 40 brutality,
tried to do it with a wife, then without a wife, and i could't get fate 4 neither

i managed to get ending 26, but i don't understand how to get ending 27 and fate 4
i don't know how to get the single-father beginning neither
#1,595

Reactions: Spider_man

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
thanks but how do you even get the single-father beginning?

edit: nvm, i thought he meant like "to get ending 26/27/ fate 4, you have to choose single-father, marry-joy, and not touch her daughter
i didn't get it was "how to get single-father: marry-joy, don't touch her daughters"

Last edited:
Reactions: Spider_man

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
So I am having some issues with Unlock Content. I Got Wedding Bells with Kat (Thief) and Birttany (Babysitter) and I achieved Ruler but it still hasn't unlocked Prince. When I got Kat's Wedding Bells achievement I had a double achievement and may not be counting correctly. Also I unlocked Next Season (200 season) and then it was gone. Is it supposed to be a 1 off or only every 200 seasons? I understand that with the way this one worked it couldn't be done right after another next Season due to not everything getting a full reset.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
guys i Have a gift for those who like me hate the grind and just want to enjoy stories a 100 percent save all tokens and weddings unlocked. dont have to use but here u go yes it works with current version

Reactions: smndiga

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
btw, what's the use of tokens?
i mean, do you get something once you get them all? i guess their must be some kind of reward right?

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
btw, what's the use of tokens?
i mean, do you get something once you get them all? i guess their must be some kind of reward right?
They affect the Midnight Fence and what he will do for you. Hold more Gear between games, better discounts etc.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Wape Is there any chance of implementing more info regarding what our decisions bring to the character? Ie this decision brings this much sex experience, this will lead to hypno gain etc.

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
I think I should probably lower the requirement, I've been getting emails.
I think a good rule of thumb for balancing would be that anything that's not a token should be achievable without visiting the Fence or grinding with one of the harem variants. For Utopia I'd try to figure out what the maximum is you can get without doing either of those two and put the requirement at that.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
They affect the Midnight Fence and what he will do for you. Hold more Gear between games, better discounts etc.
is there a way to cheat them? no-way i'm gonna grind thoses, they are so many
i like the game, and i think it's highly replayable, but i hate that kind of collectibles

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
console and debug options exist. F12 and type in "SugerCube.State.variables" without quotations and then a drop down appears to edit stuff and as for Debug, idk what to do there.

Console works with about 95% of HTML games with 5% of them requiring you to type something else but those are rare and a pain in the ass cause searching for stuff is annoying.

Reactions: MangaKing

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
is there a way to cheat them? no-way i'm gonna grind thoses, they are so many
i like the game, and i think it's highly replayable, but i hate that kind of collectibles
The point of the tokens isn't that they're collectables, but that they outline where content is. Either a scene or some dialogue. The point is that once you've gotten all tokens, you've seen everything in the current game. For example, did you know that if you start off married you can send a crack team of commandos to abduct your wife? I didn't, until I started completing tokens.

lolxd

May 31, 2017
So is the 'marrying daughter' token just that during the week marriage or is there an actual wedding bells with one of your daughters and if so a save would be greatly appreciated but can just grind it out.

darkviper

May 25, 2017
play 1.5 and there was a party for girl and a church girl then a bachorlet party where did those go. in the this one havent play in a while.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes