Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Hey Ladies. I'm uploading v1.9.

I've updated the links, but the uploads are still in progress. I did this because I am incredibly tired and will fall asleep before the uploads are completed, and otherwise might not have a chance to do so for a few days.

So if you click the link and it isn't ready yet, sorry. Give it an hour.

1.9 - 'Father Knows Best' Edition
--------------------------------------
- wife/daughter interactions
- pregcards
- three new marriages
- two new endings and one new fate
- some incredibly silly bullshit
- misc interface modifications
Is their any chance it will go on online to play

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Is their any chance it will go on online to play
I assume you mean on sites like gamcore? I usually wait a week or two after a release, in case there are any bugs that need addressing, then tell gamcore to update.

If there are other sites I should be putting it on, let me know. Gamcore's the only one that comes to mind.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
different ways but the start Single father requires you play 100 stories

the 3 new marriages are all in the marige section of wiki now

Reactions: mememeandmyself

Moonrunner

Mar 22, 2019
Single father works for one of the endings (based on their entries in the wiki), where you need a certain amount of daughters (plus 30+ impregnations; gonna need a fair amount of random internet seductions, I think), but not for one where you need a wife who's alive and well.
Married man also doesn't seem like it'd work since it only provides 2 daughters; are there any girls you can adopt?

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Single father works for one of the endings (based on their entries in the wiki), where you need a certain amount of daughters (plus 30+ impregnations; gonna need a fair amount of random internet seductions, I think), but not for one where you need a wife who's alive and well.
Married man also doesn't seem like it'd work since it only provides 2 daughters; are there any girls you can adopt?
You can adopt 1 daughter: Izolda
You can adopt 3 "wives": Darlene, Natasha, Jean

Likely I'll add more at some point.

If the balancing is screwed up and makes even accessing new content too hard, lemme know. At this point I have trouble looking at the game in an objective way.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
You know what's irritating though? When you follow exactly what's said in the wiki and still don't get the ending! :cautious:

Trying to get the Brothel Owner start and on 4th attempt at the moment. Just to be clear, I don't have the jealous wife open at the beginning so I do the drunken lush and don't rape her. Is that what is messing this up?

EDIT: Nevermind, it just went through finally.

Last edited:

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Wape Been testing out the new content, and it looks like the mother start is a bit broken. First is when you select an unspecified mother, the daughterArray throws an error (looks like something to do with _ETHNICITY). Then after the mother unique text there's a << that's just randomly there (in the code it's before the daughterArray). Finally, the mayor image paths are incorrect. It's trying to find special/super, but the images are actually in special/start/super. Hopefully those are the only issues that pop up.

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
You can adopt 1 daughter: Izolda
You can adopt 3 "wives": Darlene, Natasha, Jean

Likely I'll add more at some point.

If the balancing is screwed up and makes even accessing new content too hard, lemme know. At this point I have trouble looking at the game in an objective way.
It seems from my playthroughs that the new content is highly niche to the point where you have to find the perfect ending for it or cheat. It also seems like the woman you can marry via successfully navigating the trap is impossible to get. I don't think you can marry her and get the required brutality as you need 30 and thats gonna require at least 2 R. Also if possible could your provide a more in depth hint for some of the harder ones because Miyuki Nakamura just seems impossible to get.

hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
It seems from my playthroughs that the new content is highly niche to the point where you have to find the perfect ending for it or cheat. It also seems like the woman you can marry via successfully navigating the trap is impossible to get. I don't think you can marry her and get the required brutality as you need 30 and thats gonna require at least 2 R. Also if possible could your provide a more in depth hint for some of the harder ones because Miyuki Nakamura just seems impossible to get.
You need the indulgence from the fence to let you still get married despite your crimes.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
can someone explain how to get the utopia ending? no matter what i do (following the wiki) it gives me the "looking forward" ending

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
What are the cheats for all starts unlocked, feel like trying out the new stuff without grinding

Reactions: mangali

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Having issue where I get a "No Valid Storage Adapters" bug with this mod suddenly where I didn't use to. I don't get any issues with A Spell For All. This is on Chrome latest version, and same thing is happening on Brave.

Is this on my end with something wrong with my Chrome or cache or some plugin I'm missing?

hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
I think the new fate (#4) requires you to have the maximum possible number of daughters (including adoptions). Took me a while before I figured that out.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Started up a game with longer season, went thief, wade, motel, sold motel, frat and did encourage, got a call from wade about dead motel girl and asked for money, then got a call from dead motel girl thanking me for the opportunity.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes