Konz83

Feb 25, 2018
Hi, even with the guid I have troubles with these tokens: accounting, appreciation, fan, guilty, innocent, red, shoddy

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
You can open the html file with notepad++ or something similar and use ctrl+f to find the correct token, then backtrack a bit to see under what conditions the scene occurs.

Jul 12, 2017
Hello, Im relatively new to the game. I really like the additional images of the unoffical extended edition mod. Is there a way to combine the main game with the unofficial edition or at least the extra images or will it break both games?

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I just had another idea.

Maybe when the incubus impregnates girls it could be impossible for them to get abortions since otherwise that would be an obvious way out for his many conquests.

The incubus could visit an abortion clinic and have the option to impregnate all the women there including the patients, staff and any friends/relatives of the patients who are there trying to be supportive.

He could also impregnate an (of course) all female group of pro-life activists who are protesting outside the clinic. When they hypocritically try to use the clinic themselves later they can find that they can't actually get abortions because the incubus's seed is too potent for that or something.

Think of it as having the opportunity to rape both sides of a political debate.

Last edited:

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hello, Im relatively new to the game. I really like the additional images of the unoffical extended edition mod. Is there a way to combine the main game with the unofficial edition or at least the extra images or will it break both games?
There is but neither I nor Grim have gotten around to it yet. Eventually, I keep saying.

1.) Be able to visit the girls in the hospital when they have just finished giving birth and impregnate them again before they have a chance to leave/recover from giving birth the first time. This could either be girls that the main character previously impregnated or just random girls in a maternity ward. I know that in real life they wouldn't normally be fertile then but perhaps the incubus can have an ability that makes them fertile anyway.
This idea amuses me and also would fit with something I am doing to the game now. Won't get in the next version, but def will put it on the list of things to consider for the nextnext version.

2.) Have the option to have anal sex with girls in addition to vaginal even though it won't get them pregnant. This could be in general as an additional option or as a means to motivate groups of girls to cooperate by assraping the ones that are uncooperative.
I'm not big into anal (as I'm sure is obvious) but you really know how to sell me ideas here with that last bit. May well use at some point.

I just had another idea.
Nope, I don't like. But if you want a plot semi-explanation for why the player's offspring are implied to be born and raised well by loving mothers, consider it the result of a positive psychological effect that the offspring of an "incubus" have on their mothers' minds as the result of the supernatural forces at play. (I'd actually written something hinting at this for the next version already. More to be illuminated in II.)

Last edited:

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
quick question about the 1.9 alpha: are those raising daughter endings implemented and if so, how does one get them?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
if your talking about single father play 100 times

but he just came out 9.11 alpha today as far as i know he said official 1.9 should be out soon

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
How do I unlock the Prince start? The wiki says ruler + 2 wedding bells, I've done both but it's still locked.

Edit: Or does it mean i need to finish a run with ruler and 2 wedding bell possibilities?

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
it 3 weddings not two although dont know if it means marring three separate people or just 3 marriages

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowcrow

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
yeah wape is still bug fixing but if you guys only using 1.8.9 then my guess is your getting bonuch of new stuff

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I just love the fact that Wape helped on KoPC and SexForge. KoPC was the first sex game I ever got into and SexForge was my first patreon donation.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Can you expand the chocolate city mod?
I can, but I'd rather spend my time elsewhere. (Making more game.) If anyone wants to put together some images for this, would perhaps help them out with putting it together. My system is not super intuitive.

it 3 weddings not two although dont know if it means marring three separate people or just 3 marriages
Three different people.

I just love the fact that Wape helped on KoPC and SexForge. KoPC was the first sex game I ever got into and SexForge was my first patreon donation.
Did I mention that here at some point? Yeah I did some animations for both, some art and scenarios for the former (I think my contributor name was 'Rancid', mostly post-apocalypse stuff). It's possible that IC started as me wondering what KoPC would look like if the scenarios had more story and choice involved.

when will the officaal 1.9 version come out
I'll say this weekend with the caveat that I am almost always later than I say I will be.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Did I mention that here at some point? Yeah I did some animations for both, some art and scenarios for the former (I think my contributor name was 'Rancid', mostly post-apocalypse stuff). It's possible that IC started as me wondering what KoPC would look like if the scenarios had more story and choice involved.
I saw it on your website when I looked up the cheat codes. And yeah, I could see Incubus City being inspired by KoPC.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey Ladies. I'm uploading v1.9.

I've updated the links, but the uploads are still in progress. I did this because I am incredibly tired and will fall asleep before the uploads are completed, and otherwise might not have a chance to do so for a few days.

So if you click the link and it isn't ready yet, sorry. Give it an hour.

UPDATE: It's up. Mega for some reason failed, will have to sort that out later.

1.9 - 'Father Knows Best' Edition
--------------------------------------
- wife/daughter interactions
- three new marriages
- two new endings and one new fate
- some incredibly silly bullshit
- misc interface modifications

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes