JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I wonder how old the Incubus is supposed to be or if his Incubus trait is hereditary. If he has been around for long enough maybe he could meet his children or other descendants who are also incubi/succubi and are engaged in similar pursuits?

Or maybe there could be an option to skip ahead and see the results of the current game's pregnancies after the main character has significantly altered the local population's gene pool by breeding with so many women. Eventually everyone except newly arrived immigrants could be the main character's descendants.

He could meet his descendants either by being immortal and living that long or by time travel.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
I don't think this has been mentioned before in the thread, but you can use the following commands in the Java Console (Chrome) to set stats to specific levels:

SugarCube.State.variables.hypnoXP = [Mind Powers Level]
SugarCube.State.variables.sexXP = [Sex Skill Level]
SugarCube.State.variables.incubusXP = [Incubus Skill Level]
SugarCube.State.variables.brutalXP = [Brutal Skill Level]

SugarCube.State.variables.loveScore = [Number of Seductions]
SugarCube.State.variables.rapeScore = [Number of Rapes]
SugarCube.State.variables.killScore = [Number of Murders]
SugarCube.State.variables.pregScore = [Number of Impregnations]

SugarCube.State.variables.stamina = [Stamina, how many actions you can do in a night]
SugarCube.State.variables.money = [Current amount of money]

Be aware this will break the game heavily if misused, though I don't believe it will extend beyond the current play through if you use only the above commands.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I wonder how old the Incubus is supposed to be or if his Incubus trait is hereditary. If he has been around for long enough maybe he could meet his children or other descendants who are also incubi/succubi and are engaged in similar pursuits?

Or maybe there could be an option to skip ahead and see the results of the current game's pregnancies after the main character has significantly altered the local population's gene pool by breeding with so many women. Eventually everyone except newly arrived immigrants could be the main character's descendants.

He could meet his descendants either by being immortal and living that long or by time travel.
I've got a quite a bit of lore to this universe but most of it will wait till subsequent games. I will however confirm (since the game implies it at numerous points) that the "Incubus trait" is hereditary though not always in the most intuitive ways. The origins of this trait will be explored in II, which I hope to really get hammering away at next month.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Java Console
Nitpick: JavaScript.

Raziel87
Tin; go to the frat party, go upstairs alone without lockpicks, go back down and don't hook up with Kendra, then go back upstairs.
Bribery; with a criminal start, you get extra options when dealing with Officer O'Shay.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
guys i think were up to 1.9.9 i don't know if its been updated here but the needs to updated as well and i hope wape doesn't mind but heres the mega for 1.9.9 if you dont have it

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer
May 25, 2019
guys i think were up to 1.9.9 i don't know if its been updated here but the needs to updated as well and i hope wape doesn't mind but heres the mega for 1.9.9 if you dont have it
Cool, but what are the new features in this update ?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
its not really official version but there a few new endings i hear also has a newish pregnacy system but i havent been able to test it yet. but he calls it alpha. but on discord page this is what his notes says.

This is not a real update. I'm pre-releasing it because for various reasons but the long of the short of it is that I won't be able to finish this for a while, but I think that what I have is substantial enough that people will get enjoyment out of it in the state it's in now. 1.9.ALPHA -------------------------------------- - added wife/daughter interactions - added some incredibly silly bullshit

1.9.ALPHA.3 - Fixed busted content, various bugs and added more (probably buggy) content.

1.9.ALPHA.4 - Fixed a bunch of bugs, added new content.

1.9.ALPHA.7 - Some fixing, some fiddling. New marriages.

1.9.ALPHA.9 - Fixing, including fixing a recently broken system that is pretty integral to some aspects of the game. Also new content.

so thats what the updates sins about 09/ i apoligize if im not supposed do this

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I've got a quite a bit of lore to this universe but most of it will wait till subsequent games. I will however confirm (since the game implies it at numerous points) that the "Incubus trait" is hereditary though not always in the most intuitive ways. The origins of this trait will be explored in II, which I hope to really get hammering away at next month.
oh wow. xD
So many ideas.
So many generational shenanigans possibility xD
from medieval times to post apocalyptic times xD

Reactions: JHorcoc6

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
dont know but this the last semi 100 percent save and it works for me has mommys boy included but is missing thre wives cards not sure who they are

Reactions: Andrew Ford

DAN-27

Oct 21, 2018
So just a quick question, under the pseudonym section, there seems to be a new thing there for codes that's not present in the versions before 19, would anyone happen to know what the codes are for and what the codes are?

Edit: I could also just be an idiot and that could've been there all along and I never paid attention to that.

Raziel87

Apr 3, 2019
So just a quick question, under the pseudonym section, there seems to be a new thing there for codes that's not present in the versions before 19, would anyone happen to know what the codes are for and what the codes are?

Edit: I could also just be an idiot and that could've been there all along and I never paid attention to that.

Sep 10, 2017
you click the mods icon the seclect chopcolate then download images
In the mega directory set by Wape for the 1.9.9 version, the mod folder is missing. Since Chocolate is a sample mod made by him, there's no "download images" button for that one, yet still missing because of the missing mod folder.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes