AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
guys im having issues i have several endings missing and cant figure how to trigger reborn. so i need to know can anyone tell me what they are and how to get them. and before some says uses wiki know two things am actibly using it and its stilol giving issues. 2 the wiki is seriously outdated

Mar 29, 2018
guys im having issues i have several endings missing and cant figure how to trigger reborn. so i need to know can anyone tell me what they are and how to get them. and before some says uses wiki know two things am actibly using it and its stilol giving issues. 2 the wiki is seriously outdated
Yeah your missing a lot. Just finished getting all the beginnings but still missing some wives. Looking at the pic, and hate to break it to you :ROFLMAO: , you still should read the wiki.

First one on the pic is slave trader, just check the wiki, again sorry.

The second one you need to impregnate your mom, and maybe marry her. Just play through a game with a marriageable wife. Then start Utopia or Dystopia and choose a mom. Rest should be clear.

The next one is single father, sorry memory is fussy on the requirements.

Next one should be E celeb, again check wiki. Market girl, check her online have high hypno and maybe a ring.

Last one above prince should be reincarnated, you need the reborn fate. That should tie in with the second one on your list.

Yes the wiki is outdated but it will help.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Yeah your missing a lot. Just finished getting all the beginnings but still missing some wives. Looking at the pic you, and hate to break it to you :ROFLMAO: , you still should read the wiki.

First on the pic is slave trader, just check the wiki, again sorry.
The second one you need to impregnate your mom, and maybe marry her. Just play through a game with a marriageable wife. Then start Utopia or Dystopia and choose a mom. Rest should be clear.

Next two down should be E celeb, again check wiki. Market girl, check her online have high hypno and maybe a ring.

Yes the wiki is outdated but it will help.
right nowe still tryingb to unlock reborn and been having issues with it

Mar 29, 2018
right nowe still tryingb to unlock reborn and been having issues with it
Going by memory so it might be wrong, started a game and got Kat, the thief. married her(wedding bell ending). Next game Dystopia choose Kat as my mom did her scenario and got the fate and the ending.

Sorry said wife meant mom

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Going by memory so it might be wrong, started a game and got Kat, the thief. married her(wedding bell ending). Next game Dystopia choose Kat as my mom did her scenario and got the fate and the ending.

Sorry said wife meant mom
this is what it says in wiki but its not working
Reborn[ ]
To access this you need to unlock a hidden scenario. To do this there are two ways:
A) Rescue the slave from the dungeon, sell it to the alley slavers, and then come back to the slavers later.
B) Acquire a sufficient amount of 'manhunt' points, by doing the following:
1) The Tony/revenge/Maria scene, if you get (trick) the thugs into killing her. (various ways) 2) R'ing O'shay in her home. 3) Several of the park cop scene endings result in a point, but pulling a gun on her results in 2 points. 4) R rampaging the Smith girls. 5) Most ways of entering the dungeon. 6) Failling to preg the frat girl during a gangbang.

Mar 29, 2018
this is what it says in wiki but its not working
Reborn[ ]
To access this you need to unlock a hidden scenario. To do this there are two ways:
A) Rescue the slave from the dungeon, sell it to the alley slavers, and then come back to the slavers later.
B) Acquire a sufficient amount of 'manhunt' points, by doing the following:
1) The Tony/revenge/Maria scene, if you get (trick) the thugs into killing her. (various ways) 2) R'ing O'shay in her home. 3) Several of the park cop scene endings result in a point, but pulling a gun on her results in 2 points. 4) R rampaging the Smith girls. 5) Most ways of entering the dungeon. 6) Failling to preg the frat girl during a gangbang.
First one didn't work for me second one did. But you have to follow it to the letter. If you still have problems upload a savefile and I could check if I can get it for you.

And if it works I will sent the save back before the ending off course.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
First one didn't work for me second one did. But you have to follow it to the letter. If you still have problems upload a savefile and I could check if I can get it for you.

And if it works I will sent the save back before the ending off course.
still noting getting kinda annoyed heres my save its a new beging start

cheezeball14

Nov 30, 2019
Im having no luck finding an answer across the web so I figure I'll go to the source now. Is there a "simple" way for me to modify the rate at which a stat such as mind powers is gained? Or even a way to directly change the number manually? Ive gotten all endings and at this point I'd like to just try out some sandboxing.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
no idea but the cheatcode Wape activates debug menu might help dont know

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
AJLee7385 You're close. There's missing info on the wiki. The manhunt path also requires at least 3 murders. He's a quick path.
  1. Jealous wife -> Kill both -> Kill Her
  2. Drug Cop -> Collect everything -> Refuse to hand gun over
  3. Park Girl -> Pull gun
  4. The new option that popped up

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
finally got mommas boy but
AJLee7385 You're close. There's missing info on the wiki. The manhunt path also requires at least 3 murders. He's a quick path.
  1. Jealous wife -> Kill both -> Kill Her
  2. Drug Cop -> Collect everything -> Refuse to hand gun over
  3. Park Girl -> Pull gun
  4. The new option that popped up
still not working lol

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
finally didnt realise you were supposed to lose lol now if i could just figure out how to get single father that would be great

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
In the mega directory set by Wape for the 1.9.9 version, the mod folder is missing. Since Chocolate is a sample mod made by him, there's no "download images" button for that one, yet still missing because of the missing mod folder.
I've re-added that one to the WIP folder. Removed mods to keep the size of the WIP folder low but it's so small it doesn't matter. (Btw if anyone wants to expand on that concept, I'm working on a more complete template from which to make mods from.)
So just a quick question, under the pseudonym section, there seems to be a new thing there for codes that's not present in the versions before 19, would anyone happen to know what the codes are for and what the codes are?
I got tired of using a code for debugging and ending up with a really stupid name by consequence, so I made a way of entering it without getting a name.
Im having no luck finding an answer across the web so I figure I'll go to the source now. Is there a "simple" way for me to modify the rate at which a stat such as mind powers is gained? Or even a way to directly change the number manually? Ive gotten all endings and at this point I'd like to just try out some sandboxing.
There ISN'T, but:
1) Would anyone be interested in different difficulty levels that affect stat growth? Because it would not be hard at all to implement, if there is interest.
2) This message by HB38 tells you how to edit the XP levels directly. When you said 'change them manually' you may have meant the growth rates not the stats themselves though.
I don't think this has been mentioned before in the thread, but you can use the following commands in the Java Console (Chrome) to set stats to specific levels:

SugarCube.State.variables.hypnoXP = [Mind Powers Level]
SugarCube.State.variables.sexXP = [Sex Skill Level]
SugarCube.State.variables.incubusXP = [Incubus Skill Level]
SugarCube.State.variables.brutalXP = [Brutal Skill Level]

SugarCube.State.variables.loveScore = [Number of Seductions]
SugarCube.State.variables.rapeScore = [Number of Rapes]
SugarCube.State.variables.killScore = [Number of Murders]
SugarCube.State.variables.pregScore = [Number of Impregnations]

SugarCube.State.variables.stamina = [Stamina, how many actions you can do in a night]
SugarCube.State.variables.money = [Current amount of money]

Be aware this will break the game heavily if misused, though I don't believe it will extend beyond the current play through if you use only the above commands.

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

cheezeball14

Nov 30, 2019
I appreciate the prompt answer wape, and while Im at it I'll take a moment to thank you for this fun creation of yours, so thank you! As far as the difficulties, as someone who has made his way through all endings, this wouldnt particularly make a difference to me....unless there was some sorta achievement to chase haha! I am an achievement hunter after all. HB38's answer might be the ticket to what Im looking for. I wont affect rates but I cant sorta work with what is currently available with those functions.

Thanks again!

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Ive given up can anyone please tell me specifcally what three wife i have left the wiki isnt helping me and the specifics on how to aquire them
Screenshot (14).png

Konz83

Feb 25, 2018
Hi Wape, I can't DL your 1.9 alpha with the link provided at page 72. I created a MEGA account, but the file always stall at 99%

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hi Wape, I can't DL your 1.9 alpha with the link provided at page 72. I created a MEGA account, but the file always stall at 99%
I'm sorry, you aren't the only one with this issue. I did some googling on this issue with Mega and the only advice is to free up some memory for your browser (perhaps by closing tabs and restarting it) and/or pressing pause/resume.

Reactions: HB38

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Two other ideas/suggestions:

1.) Be able to visit the girls in the hospital when they have just finished giving birth and impregnate them again before they have a chance to leave/recover from giving birth the first time. This could either be girls that the main character previously impregnated or just random girls in a maternity ward. I know that in real life they wouldn't normally be fertile then but perhaps the incubus can have an ability that makes them fertile anyway.

2.) Have the option to have anal sex with girls in addition to vaginal even though it won't get them pregnant. This could be in general as an additional option or as a means to motivate groups of girls to cooperate by assraping the ones that are uncooperative.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes