Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Started up a game with longer season, went thief, wade, motel, sold motel, frat and did encourage, got a call from wade about dead motel girl and asked for money, then got a call from dead motel girl thanking me for the opportunity.
thnks fr th mrdr

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Having issue where I get a "No Valid Storage Adapters" bug with this mod suddenly where I didn't use to. I don't get any issues with A Spell For All. This is on Chrome latest version, and same thing is happening on Brave.

Is this on my end with something wrong with my Chrome or cache or some plugin I'm missing?
I'm assuming that A Spell For All is a Twine game. I imagine the size of my game's html file might be what slips it over the threshold where this becomes an issue.

Some questions:
1) Is your browser up to date?
2) Are you running it locally, or has it been uploaded somewhere and you're playing from there?
3) Do you have cookies fully enabled?
4) Are you using a computer, or some other type of device?

The only thing I know about this issue is that it relates to browser and/or browser settings. the solution is to allow all cookies, but I don't know if that applies in this case. I'll ask around and see, if you answer those questions.

well shit, i have a hard enough time getting the 21 needed. I know you can do the chat room things but the mini game makes no sense
I think I should probably lower the requirement, I've been getting emails.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
I'm assuming that A Spell For All is a Twine game. I imagine the size of my game's html file might be what slips it over the threshold where this becomes an issue.

Some questions:
2) Are you running it locally, or has it been uploaded somewhere and you're playing from there?

The only thing I know about this issue is that it relates to browser and/or browser settings. the solution is to allow all cookies, but I don't know if that applies in this case. I'll ask around and see, if you answer those questions.

I think I should probably lower the requirement, I've been getting emails.
well i dont mind the mini game but i have no clue how it is supposed to work and half the time i just guess what to pick then reload the game when i fail

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018

Some questions:

I am using latest updated version Chrome, and I also have latest version of Brave installed, same effect on both, I did some searching and found the same post you did and have been testing in Chrome enabling cookies, but it's not doing one way or another even if I enable all options available, and I'm doing it on my PC yeah, running Windows 10. I have the latest version of the game downloaded locally. A Spell For All is html size 28 kb, full game size 1.24 GB, the html part may be of import here. I have played this game before on Chrome and gotten all of the endings up to the v1.5 or so update, but from my searches (like ) I don't appear to be alone in this regarding twine games on Chrome after an update they pushed in November apparently.

I managed to get it running on Edge, there I get a pop-up claiming that my browser either lacks or has disabled the Web Storage API (I can't find any such on Edge to enable) and so it's only running in a "degraded" mode, and after 2-4 nights it crashes and restarts entirely, back to the initial "Real Rapey" warning splash screen.

Hopefully can get this running on Chrome properly, I dislike Edge for all sorts of reasons, and I'd really rather not have to download a third browser.

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Absolutely love the game content, but absolutely hate the insane amount of hoops you have to jump through in order to unlock new content.

Anyone have a save file with the new endings unlocked?

D

Deleted member 642234

Hi,

Does someone ever tried to play on iPad And knows how to do so?

poclee

Apr 28, 2017
About the newest Fate......is "good" rape doesn't count? I hypnotized Jean to b my wife, had 41 brutal and GR&P all nine daughter, yet didn't enter Fate 4th.

ds762

Feb 12, 2019
About the newest Fate......is "good" rape doesn't count? I hypnotized Jean to b my wife, had 41 brutal and GR&P all nine daughter, yet didn't enter Fate 4th.
I don't have "goodsex" rape with them, I just rape them.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
i don't get how to get the "Single-Father" beginning, Ending 27, and fate 4
i- tried to do it with the God-Emperor beginning, inbreeding daughters again and again
i inbred them until i had more 6 of them, and had impregnated more than 30 womens
tried with and without wife, couldn't get ending 27
-then i tried impregnating them all, raping them all with more than 40 brutality,
tried to do it with a wife, then without a wife, and i could't get fate 4 neither

i managed to get ending 26, but i don't understand how to get ending 27 and fate 4
i don't know how to get the single-father beginning neither

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes