JK3

Jun 19, 2017
So I just recently downloaded the game and when i open the html file in my browser(Microsoft Edge) none of the icons or images appear. Does anybody know whats going on.
It works in my version of Edge. This is the first time I've ever launched Edge on my PC.
Your folder should look like this like this.png (- mod folder and old version of the game) and about 600mb big
If your game file isn't there, put it there, if your folder size is low you're missing the pictures.
If it still doesn't work, stop using Edge and get Firefox or Chrome

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey just a note to anyone with graphics problems, when you post please specify if you've done the following:

1) Unzip the entire game.
2) If you just downloaded a .html file, you need to get the entire game - that file is just a patch for the game.
3) If this is an Android thing, did you follow the Android instructions on the first post?
4) Are the images simply not visible, or is there an image url in a red rectangle?

I'm trying to figure out if there's something other than file not found malarkey that makes this issue so persistent.

I'm playing on Chrome so I shouldn't encounter much of a problem.
Impregnations do work ! It's just that for some kind of weird reason, the game just won't record them. At one point, I did 10 ladies and it showed "0 impregnations", Like what the hell ?!
WTF? What version you using?

So I discovered that Jean (motel girl) can be persuaded to seduce Amos Smith (Joy's husband). Anyone know what consequences it has and how it can be used?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I wrote in a way for you to show Joy the texts, make her fuck you out of spite, and even convince her to become a whore out of spite.

Still forced to turn whatever Harem you have into Slaves when you go to the traders
Why Wape?
Is this some kind of balancing choice or have you just not noticed?
It's really easy to lose track of things... but I'll get to it this time. Probably.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
please Wape, you're ruining my Utopia guide by not letting me sell all my harem wives for trader girls
Also I'm sure you're rite about the Joy Smith stuff

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
-------------------
- when trading slaves in the alley, you don't have to make your concubines slaves
- a few bugs fixed
- several oversights in the text corrected (thanks Atributz)
- Visual Themes (not a serious feature) revised, kinda work

Ezilo12

Feb 24, 2020
It works in my version of Edge. This is the first time I've ever launched Edge on my PC.
Your folder should look like this View attachment 566516 (- mod folder and old version of the game) and about 600mb big
If your game file isn't there, put it there, if your folder size is low you're missing the pictures.
If it still doesn't work, stop using Edge and get Firefox or Chrome
Thanks I figured it out the games is working fine now

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
How to get scholastic token? I started as teacher, got "gaggle of schoolgirls" as contact in black book, went for sleeping beauty to get Waid's card and have no option to call him about schoolgirls. Storing Waid's card at previous season and getting it right from the start via Fence didn't work either.

UPD: I finally got that with a God Emperor start through "summon wench" option. So "normal" option is bugged? Can you actually call Wade about them as a teacher?

Last edited:

OMG-Boobies

Mar 30, 2018
How do you get the new "Daddy's girl" bonus? From the code:

Code:
<<if $allwivesArray.includes("your own mother") and $allwivesArray.includes("your own daughter") and $allwivesArray.length>10 >> daddy's girl
  <<set _unlocked_starts.push("daddy") >>
<</if >>
We should have #1 and #3 from having all other beginnings, so #2?

Code:
<<set _QUI = "your own daughter" >>
<<if $wife and setup.vennArrays($daughterArray, $goodsexArray).length==1 and $pregScore>30 >>
  <<set $viableWifeArray.push(_QUI) >>
  <<set $DAUGHTER = setup.vennArrays($daughterArray, $goodsexArray)[0] >>
<</if >>
It's not working

kaorok

May 31, 2017
OMG-Boobies Have you gotten the "Married Your Own Mother" and "Married Your Own Daughter" endings? The endings, not accomplishing either in the middle of a run.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
How do you get the new "Daddy's girl" bonus? From the code:
From first code fragment you probably need 1.marriage with mother 2.marriage with daughter 3.more then 10 marriages (with different wives?)
It's an educated guess tho, it's what it looks like to me.

OMG-Boobies

Mar 30, 2018
OMG-Boobies Have you gotten the "Married Your Own Mother" and "Married Your Own Daughter" endings? The endings, not accomplishing either in the middle of a run.
Mother yes, daughter no. I can't work out how to get that one. She only appears in the Black Book as a marriage option if you currently have a wife, but you can't get the wedding ending if you have a wife.

I can get it so she appears in the black book, but when I then lose my wife (through dungeon or traders) she disappears and I can't get the wedding ending at all.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Mother yes, daughter no. I can't work out how to get that one. She only appears in the Black Book as a marriage option if you currently have a wife, but you can't get the wedding ending if you have a wife.

I can get it so she appears in the black book, but when I then lose my wife (through dungeon or traders) she disappears and I can't get the wedding ending at all.
That's because the ways to lose your wife tend to bring your karma down to the point where you can't get married. The solution to this is to get the Wapal Indulgence to ensure that your karma won't be an obstacle. (Also, there's a third way to get rid of your wife. Check the jealous wife, she might be open to a trade).

OMG-Boobies

Mar 30, 2018
That's because the ways to lose your wife tend to bring your karma down to the point where you can't get married. The solution to this is to get the Wapal Indulgence to ensure that your karma won't be an obstacle. (Also, there's a third way to get rid of your wife. Check the jealous wife, she might be open to a trade).
That's not it, had all endings before 1.9.7 and Wapal. In my current save (Dirty Cop start w/ chrono daughter) have exhalted alignment and "I bet I could marry Cindy, Gabriella, your own daughter if I wanted to." If I sleep until end, no wedding option. If I trade my wife to gang, "your own daughter" disappears and I still don't get a wedding ending option. Have Wapal also.

Nov 21, 2018
Wape do you have older versions of game? Like 1.3 or mb 1.5? If yes can you upload them? Asking bcs some scenes was different(like babysitter, i also asked this before but you probably didn't see :)).

OMG-Boobies

Mar 30, 2018
Huh, weird, might be a bug. Try marrying a daughter via the Single Father beginning?
Tried that too. Only goodsexed one, no wife. No marry D option in black book. Got the marry D dialogue and married her in-season. Black book then said "your own daughter" but when I sleep until end of season, no Wedding Bells ending option because I'm already married.

Did you get this ending?

OMG-Boobies

Mar 30, 2018
Oh... don't marry her in-season! Get the ring, and get the Wedding Bells ending.
But if I'm unmarried in-season D isn't a Wedding Bells option, see my comments above and the code:
Code:
<<if $wife and setup.vennArrays($daughterArray, $goodsexArray).length==1 and $pregScore>30 >>

OMG-Boobies

Mar 30, 2018
Ehh w/e I just edited the .html to remove the existing wife requirement from the D wedding bells option since it seems to be a bug, worked fine.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes