muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Can't unlock "single father" for many many attempts. I'm even doing it in most restrictive way to evade any sex crime.
Starting with "Vagilante", every day doing nothing except training with my two initial vixens to get high enogh hypno + goodsex. At last day I'm going to fence, selling my token box to buy diamond ring, then hypno Joy Smith (second hypno option to avoid even talking to her daughters), calling her for sex and ending the season. Chosing "Wedding Bell - Joy Smith" -> and yet no "Single Father".
Is this a bug or I'm doing it wrong? ver.1.9.5

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Can't unlock "single father" for many many attempts. I'm even doing it in most restrictive way to evade any sex crime.
Starting with "Vagilante", every day doing nothing except training with my two initial vixens to get high enogh hypno + goodsex. At last day I'm going to fence, selling my token box to buy diamond ring, then hypno Joy Smith (second hypno option to avoid even talking to her daughters), calling her for sex and ending the season. Chosing "Wedding Bell - Joy Smith" -> and yet no "Single Father".
Is this a bug or I'm doing it wrong? ver.1.9.5
I think you also need the rest of the Smith family related endings for it to unlock. I was playing last night with a new save, went for Single Father, didn't get it, focused on other endings I didn't get yet and 2-3 runs later the Single Father starting option was there.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
I think you also need the rest of the Smith family related endings for it to unlock. I was playing last night with a new save, went for Single Father, didn't get it, focused on other endings I didn't get yet and 2-3 runs later the Single Father starting option was there.
I got all endings except Dystopia&Utopia and #26&27 (I beleive for this two I need "Single Father" to start with 8 daughters).

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
I got all endings except Dystopia&Utopia and #26&27 (I beleive for this two I need "Single Father" to start with 8 daughters).
You don't need Single Father for Utopia. The only reason I know this is because I've unlocked Utopia, but I haven't unlocked Single Father yet.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
I am assuming no since all I get is 21 without cheats
A way to get more girls pregnant without cheating is to unlock the Midnight Fence, and buy certain items from them that would permanently boost your future runs (or just extend your current playthrough).

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Some things I'm just discovered which are not correctly described in wiki, so those of you who interested may need to know:
1. Single Father does need Utopia ending unlocked in addition to Wedding Bells: Joy & not babysitting her daughters.
2. God Emperor unlocks before all endings unlocked, may be Fates counts too. Also God's Emperor not restricted to Looking to the Future, you can get Wedding Bells endings and I got Wedding Bells: Your Mother with it.
3. Momma's Boy was not unlocked when I got Wedding Bells: Your Mother with God Emperor (above), it unlocked after as Utopia. So it looks like even Utopia is not strictly needed for WB: Your Mother, it needed for Momma's Boy anyway.

Also I think may be in all cases above Dystopia can unlock all of it same way Utopia but I can't be bothered enough to check.

Last edited:
Reactions: kaorok

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
OK so
Single Father
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to have 50 runs done, all the Smith Family endings done (1, 9, 13, 14, 12) and Utopia (20) along with having married Joy Smith at some point.

Momma's Boy
Exactly the same, but with having married your mother at some point.

God Emperor
If you have done the Prince ending, and 24 separate endings total, you unlock the God start.

Can someone please update the wiki to be accurate so we can talk about more important things, like an actual use for the car?

Reactions: HB38 and kaorok

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Reincarnated beginning is something interesting - it brings your stats from previous season and i think it's logical because "reincarnation" thing. But it also brings wife and daughters (not harem) from prev season which is not logical but handy if you planning your run for specific goals. It also brings some bugs like you can't sell girls to Wade if you sold those specific girls already in previous season. Consider this a bug report :)

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Reincarnated and "Continue the Season" get really weird when you carry over girls from a previous season but the Oblivion Parasite seems to negate most of the issues.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Totally different than other games I have played here.. Enjoyed it... but what does that say about me?? Great writing makes this one a keeper. Pretty sure I will be coming back to this again and again. two thumbs up!

Reactions: Wape

Griffan

May 17, 2018
I'm not sure if this was addressed before... But I'm getting a weird bug whenever I try to "scout the internet", I always wind up exhausted the first time I click no matter which day it is. You gain more stamina as you progress in the week right ? So this shouldn't happen.
Another problem I got is that sometimes, the game just decides not to compile any impregnation when it happens.
Gives me a weird message instead.
Should I reinstall the game ?

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
I'm not sure if this was addressed before... But I'm getting a weird bug whenever I try to "scout the internet", I always wind up exhausted the first time I click no matter which day it is. You gain more stamina as you progress in the week right ? So this shouldn't happen.
Another problem I got is that sometimes, the game just decides not to compile any impregnation when it happens.
Gives me a weird message instead.
Should I reinstall the game ?
How? What are you doing that impregnations don't work?
Are you playing on some kinda funky browser? Are you somehow using a 200 year old version of the game?
Give details, I want to know how you fucked this up.
Also, its not like you need to "Reinstall" the game, its an HTML file. That's all the game is.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
How? What are you doing that impregnations don't work?
Are you playing on some kinda funky browser? Are you somehow using a 200 year old version of the game?
Give details, I want to know how you fucked this up.
Also, its not like you need to "Reinstall" the game, its an HTML file. That's all the game is.
I'm playing on Chrome so I shouldn't encounter much of a problem.
Impregnations do work ! It's just that for some kind of weird reason, the game just won't record them. At one point, I did 10 ladies and it showed "0 impregnations", Like what the hell ?!

Kris54

Feb 20, 2020
So i am having and intresting bug

I am playing and android chrome and non of the gif or pic lode in fore me

Any one know how to fix it?

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I have some questions about what to do next in the questline with Officer Shay.

I recently found that by bragging to Officer Shay about being a serial rapist she would send me messages through the Internet that would allow me to rape several other characters. Eventually, I got to a part where there was an abandoned building and she brought a couple of girls that she said were shoplifters that my character could rape. Shay then offered to have a partnership where she would supply more girls for my character to rape. I agreed but nothing else ever happened. I soon ran out of things to do and the season ran out without Shay ever contacting me again and no apparent way for me to contact her.

My questions are:

1.) What do I need to do to get to the partnership that Shay mentioned?

2.) Is there a way to contact her if things seem to have stalled out?

3.) In subsequent playthroughs I have not even seen the option to brag to Shay about being a serial rapist. What do I need to do to trigger that dialogue so that it appear as an option? I thought that it might involve raping Martinez and the Smith sisters since Shay mentioned them in the dialogue, but raping them didn't seem to be it since the option still wasn't there.

What am I doing wrong?

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
3.) In subsequent playthroughs I have not even seen the option to brag to Shay about being a serial rapist. What do I need to do to trigger that dialogue so that it appear as an option? I thought that it might involve raping Martinez and the Smith sisters since Shay mentioned them in the dialogue, but raping them didn't seem to be it since the option still wasn't there.

What am I doing wrong?
Check ending in wiki

Reactions: kaorok

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
Scholastic token?

I know you have to start of as teacher, but how do you get to sell the girls to wade when you dont have wade at the start?

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Scholastic token?

I know you have to start of as teacher, but how do you get to sell the girls to wade when you dont have wade at the start?
You can get Wade at the start by storing his business card with the Midnight Dude at the end of a run, then yanking it out at the start of a new run. But that isn't that relevant, because from what I recall you get Scholastic by selling the girls to the alley gang.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes