hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
You can get Wade at the start by storing his business card with the Midnight Dude at the end of a run, then yanking it out at the start of a new run. But that isn't that relevant, because from what I recall you get Scholastic by selling the girls to the alley gang.
No, it’s Wade. You don’t need the fence here either; as long as you don’t encounter any other pimpable girls before you unlock Wade, you can offer any suitable girls from your starting scene (see also the hypnotist origin).

Reactions: kaorok

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok guys here's another 100 percent save updated for 1.9.6 with the 5 new hidden trophes so good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thereisnospoon
Sep 10, 2017
ok guys here's another 100 percent save updated for 1.9.6 with the 5 new hidden trophes so good luck.
Thanks for the save. I wasn't able to find a version 1.9.6 however. Not on Wape's site or this thread. Did you mean 1.9.5 or is there a 1.9.6 scouring around somewhere?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Patch 1.9.6 ------------------- - fixed numerous bugs -
fixed several ancient bugs discovered by Atributz (thank you!) -
Kia'in can only be born on even-numbered days - added new starting bonus: Daddy's Girl -
revised how inventory works -
added some new features that you'll either notice or won't

NOTE: Load in the contents of computerfaces.zip into a folder called computerfaces in images (eg game_folder/images/computerfaces/) to enable some thing I was fiddling with. It's optional though.

here's his notes on it from discord server wouldn't let me just upload html so put it inside new image folder.

Reactions: kaorok

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
So I discovered that Jean (motel girl) can be persuaded to seduce Amos Smith (Joy's husband). Anyone know what consequences it has and how it can be used?

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Patch 1.9.6 ------------------- - fixed numerous bugs -
fixed several ancient bugs discovered by Atributz (thank you!) -
Still forced to turn whatever Harem you have into Slaves when you go to the traders
Why Wape?
Is this some kind of balancing choice or have you just not noticed?

Yummyxincubus

Feb 9, 2020
I figured out how to get ending 5, I needed to seduce the gangsta girl not the one you meet in the bar but now I am stuck on trying to get the Utopia ending. Any recommendations?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
it got changed not sure how many pregancys it is now but used to be 21 preg though seduction less then 3 rapes however dystopia is opposite 21 rapes less then 3 seduction but when it got changed preg rate got higher not sure what number it is now.

Last edited:

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
I am stuck on trying to get the Utopia ending. Any recommendations?
You need a decent knowledge about what to do for money and how to P max of girls in different scenarios (dungeon, brothel etc) so don't aim for Utopia unless you played twenty-thirty seasons. Now you need 32+ P. Prepare, buy Oblivion and Chrono thingy, those remain in your inventory. Start with Cult Master it gives you harem of 6 (which counts for 7 or 8 pregs because one of them is "sister wives") and two daughters (what a temptation). Each day before going for scenarios you should use harem to train your stamina, goodsex and hypno. Go for Waid early, send girls to him for money, you need money for Spice to extend your season. Girl from motel will give you 10K (she will die so -1P but that's OK), with Chrono device you can sell drugs for 2K than use devise and P Val. With jealous wife P her than use device and chose a car (sell car for money). Some R is ok, you need some brutality to enter dungeon anyway. You can use Oblivion thing to reset R count, but I was able to get all P without it. You can also pump P count with internet sluts, use save/load if you can't talk her into sex or you date ended with a R.
This Oblivion thing is kinda too easy - I got Dystopia ending (with 32P) by resetting my S count. Idk if Dystopia is achievable without it, no seduction kinda hard, but Utopia can be done.

Last edited:

Ezilo12

Feb 24, 2020
So I just recently downloaded the game and when i open the html file in my browser(Microsoft Edge) none of the icons or images appear. Does anybody know whats going on.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes