JK3

Jun 19, 2017
hmm, is Marrying your daughter only possible in Prince and maybe God ending?
I got most of my Wedding Bells endings from Prince ending, cause you can get multiple in one run.
Its by definition a start where you can get Wedding Bells while being married.
And if you have the Chronowasname, you can age up a daughter at the start to take her with you.

Mar 28, 2018
Hey guys, seeing as GrimUrzine hasn´t logged in since last year I updated the Unofficial Extended Edition to version 1.9.5, it should be here on the mod page, so if anyone wants to check it out it´s there, just give me a shoutout if anything is broken.

Reactions: Wape

Griffan

May 17, 2018
WTF? What version you using?
I was using the 1.9.5 version... It really was a strange bug to see you impregnate many women and not have a single impregnation recorded.
Not to mention getting instantly exhausted when checking the internet... You eventually build up some stamina as the game progresses, but to realize it didn't matter to the game's system all of a sudden, it was rather annoying.

By the way, I downloaded the image zip pack before... But now that version 1.9.7 has been released, do I actually need it or not ?

earthunwapped

Oct 5, 2019
Hi, new here.
Was wondering if you can help me with the epilogue fail summary (interesting concept).
I’ve gone as far with Hope, Chastity, Joy, Prudence, Charity, Faith, Jealous Wife, Mindy, Frat Girl Upstairs, Your own daughter, Director 0, Falia...
Any more I can do?
I just like exploring to see all scenarios.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys, seeing as GrimUrzine hasn´t logged in since last year I updated the Unofficial Extended Edition to version 1.9.5, it should be here on the mod page, so if anyone wants to check it out it´s there, just give me a shoutout if anything is broken.
Thanks HatchSnatchPatch.

Will you have the patch update go on gamecore
I've informed them of the update, they'll update it when they feel like it.

I was using the 1.9.5 version... It really was a strange bug to see you impregnate many women and not have a single impregnation recorded.
Not to mention getting instantly exhausted when checking the internet... You eventually build up some stamina as the game progresses, but to realize it didn't matter to the game's system all of a sudden, it was rather annoying.

By the way, I downloaded the image zip pack before... But now that version 1.9.7 has been released, do I actually need it or not ?
Image pack? Dunno what you mean. Just apply the patch to your existing installation.

I'll look into the exhaustion thing and the other bug, didn't notice either of those ever.

Shahglyndwer

Jan 15, 2018
Does anyone have a more direct and more accurate step by step guide to get the Dystopia and Utopia endings? I've followed the guides to the letter multiple times and even branched off trying different things and after months, literally months, of trying and I still can't get them.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Utopia Guide
Cult Master start, starts you with 3 impregnations and 5 girls to knock up (8)
Sleeping beauty, crono-reverse on hypnoing wade till you can hypno the girl, then reverse on that several times to get mad hypno stacks (9)
Babysitter, sell to wade (10)
Police officer, reverse on this till you get some high sex skills (11)
Down on luck, hypno for wade, do coke, fuck the friends. reverse on this some more if you don't good sex them, because why not? (14)
Trouble maker, fuck her in a normal route and be nice, then reverse to start and give her coke (15)
Trade all of your pregnant wives for points, buy all 5 fresh girls (20)
Sisters of many, hypno the mom then hypno the girls to your harem (26)
sell trouble maker to wade
buy more days
drunk lush, fuck the room mate (28)
thief, normal route, fuck the passer by [1 rape] (30)
Motel, sell if you need the cash for (31)
Girl on a date, give her $200 (32)

Last edited:

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
anybody know how to get cuckold token?
Random event if you set your wife to be a whore while she isn't pregananant
I'm not sure if its whore like you have a harem set to whores, or whore like sent to work the brothel somehow

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Random event if you set your wife to be a whore while she isn't pregananant
I'm not sure if its whore like you have a harem set to whores, or whore like sent to work the brothel somehow
Have no money, call wife, say your broke, tell her to work as whore (think you need hypno), go to whore house, swap out canisters, snoop on security cameras.

Mjaiil

Jul 12, 2018
Guys i have some questions about how get some ending/beginnigs:
1.Momma's boy
2.Daddy's girl
3.Single Father(especially this)

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Guys i have some questions about how get some ending/beginnigs:
1.Momma's boy
2.Daddy's girl
3.Single Father(especially this)
1 and 3 are very similar. You need 50+ seasons played, all Smith's endings (1,9,13,14) + Utopia. Additionally for Momma's Boy you need Wedding Bells: Your Own Mother, and for Single Father you need Wedding Bells: Joy Smith. But there is a very tricky part - if you got all required endings before you played 50 seasons, MB and SF beginnings won't unlock when you hit 50 seasons target, that's how trigger works. You have to get one of the required endings again, any Smith's ending or Utopia (but not a Wedding Bells).

For Daddy's Girl you just need WB:Your Own Mother + WB:Your Own Daughter + have Wedding Bells endings for at least 10 different women (those two also count).

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Don’t work cannot snoop on cameras
I found it by sheer exploration, at one point I thought "I wonder if I can get wife preg by someone else with this" tried it and got it without a guide. You can ask wife how her jobs been going once she is a whore, maybe that's the missing part?

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes