VN Ren'Py Abandoned Incurva [v0.01a] [Metasin Games]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
oh cool. my mistake
Cant say I didnt immediately think of Eternum's MC when I saw this game's poster. There is some resemblance there for sure. :KEK:
Ok, fine I know it's HS2 but I thought the point of modding it was to make things more customizable.
I suppose it could just be a...happy coincidence? Or maybe it's the lighting. I haven't played it yet.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

BadAspect

Oct 29, 2019
Cant say I didnt immediately think of Eternum's MC when I saw this game's poster. There is some resemblance there for sure. :KEK:
Ok, fine I know it's HS2 but I thought the point of modding it was to make things more customizable.
I suppose it could just be a...happy coincidence?
It's a custom character from the ground up.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I suppose it could just be a...happy coincidence? Or maybe it's the lighting. I haven't played it yet.
I like how the first attached image on both games post is the (almost) identical kitchen with the camera at 20 ° or -20 ° .

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I like how the first attached image on both games post is the (almost) identical kitchen with the camera at 20 ° or -20 ° .
Eh, a lot of HS rooms/locations show up in multiple games. not much do can do about that. Going after camera angles is a bit of a stretch.

BadAspect

Oct 29, 2019
Eh, a lot of HS rooms/locations show up in multiple games. not much do can do about that. Going after camera angles is a bit of a stretch.
Yeah it's one of the biggest struggles working with HS2 honestly

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Yeah it's one of the biggest struggles working with HS2 honestly
I'm not saying it's plagiarism or anything of the sort. If I had to guess, I'd say it's a marketing decision to invite comparison (and attention) by making something at least superficially similar to the highest rated game on F95 (current as of October 9th, 2022 CE).

Edit: Used more precise language to dispel confusion and/or adamant BADik fans

Last edited:

BadAspect

Oct 29, 2019
I'm not saying it's plagiarism or anything of the sort. If I had to guess, I'd say it's a marketing decision to invite comparison (and attention) by making something at least superficially similar to the most popular game on F95.
I didn't make the thread. We wouldn't have chose the kitchen image if it was our choice.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm not saying it's plagiarism or anything of the sort. If I had to guess, I'd say it's a marketing decision to invite comparison (and attention) by making something at least superficially similar to the most popular game on F95.
More like the downside of working with boxed resources. And...wait, say what now? The most popular game on the site? Uh, forgive my apparent ignorance but which one might that be? Cause I'm not seeing a resemblance to BaDIK at all...

rj677

May 30, 2020
To be fair though, that render reminded me of Eternum and that was the biggest reason why I decided to give this game a shot (And of course how good the girls looked :sneaky::devilish:). So the person who made this thread really knows what hes doing :WeSmart:;)

Played the game and Im really looking forward to the next update. Good luck on the game BadAspect (I really hope this is you and Im not just mentioning a random user :KEK::KEK:)
Side note: That only means that Eternum is the highest rated game in f95, you can even go on and say best game in f95 if you really wanted. But the most popular in f95 is without a doubt Being a Dik (44.9M views) :geek:

Reactions: BadAspect

BadAspect

Oct 29, 2019
To be fair though, that render reminded me of Eternum and that was the biggest reason why I decided to give this game a shot (And of course how good the girls looked :sneaky::devilish:). So the person who made this thread really knows what hes doing :WeSmart:;)

Played the game and Im really looking forward to the next update. Good luck on the game BadAspect (I really hope this is you and Im not just mentioning a random user :KEK::KEK:)

Side note: That only means that Eternum is the highest rated game in f95, you can even go on and say best game in f95 if you really wanted. But the most popular in f95 is without a doubt Being a Dik (44.9M views) :geek:
Yes it's me. Haha! There are two of us actually. Diagnosed is the other guy. Thanks for the kind words.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes