VN Ren'Py Abandoned Incurva [v0.01a] [Metasin Games]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
To be fair though, that render reminded me of Eternum and that was the biggest reason why I decided to give this game a shot (And of course how good the girls looked :sneaky::devilish:). So the person who made this thread really knows what hes doing :WeSmart:;)

Played the game and Im really looking forward to the next update. Good luck on the game BadAspect (I really hope this is you and Im not just mentioning a random user :KEK::KEK:)

Side note: That only means that Eternum is the highest rated game in f95, you can even go on and say best game in f95 if you really wanted. But the most popular in f95 is without a doubt Being a Dik (44.9M views) :geek:
Yea. That was my point. Reminding us of Eternum and deciding to give it a shot is the motive I'm attributing to devs to explain the similarities. It's not a bad thing. Coke and Pepsi are both great, but one came before the other. Insert imitation and flattery quote here.

Nitpicking about definitions of terms like "most popular" and "best game" isn't something I'm interested in really getting in to. I sorted the Latest Games & Updates by weighted rating to arrive at my statement. I'll amend my comment to "highest rated" if it pleases you.

Last edited:

Diagnosed

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
View attachment 2091823
The overview sounds interesting but does that mean that everything that happens in the story happens within a game? (I think there are 1 or 2 Vn that came out this year whit a similar idea iirc, where the player has scenes inside the VR and outside, would it be the same here?)

I guess we will have to wait for the dev to be in f95 (if he is not yet) to have a list of planned tags, and know if the fetishes are avoidable(they don't happen according to player choice)skippable(they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)or forced by plot maybe?

Anyways, good luck.
Yeah events take place both in and out of VR. We haven't been planning to have the scenes be skippable, that's subject to change if this is really important to people. I doubt very many people would be disgusted with any of the scenes planned tbh

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Looks heavily inspired by Eternum but wtv those games update so slowly anyways.

and high quality HS games are pretty rare tho there is plenty of bad ones.

Ninja girl in glasses is the hottest.
We need more glasses girls.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The game looks interesting and has great renders. (y)
Noticed a grammar error,
Good luck and much success.
Metasin Games

6 of the preview pics don't show in the OP

1665360780120.png

One must only be willing to go forth into the fray and take it for himself…

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Yeah events take place both in and out of VR. We haven't been planning to have the scenes be skippable, that's subject to change if this is really important to people. I doubt very many people would be disgusted with any of the scenes planned tbh
1222429_giphy.gif
you could be in for a surprise....

Although that depends on the person and the fetishes, that's why I said it would be good to know the planned tags.

By the way, skippable is not the same as avoidable, some have no problem with skippable scenes but others do.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Despite the similarity, I prefer a thousand times before a game "similar" to Eternum which, in my opinion, is a relatively innovative plot and that has not been overexploited in visual novels, than to see for the umpteenth time the story of the freshman in college, italian mafia plots or the MC who returns to his hometown with his 'landlady' and his two 'roommates".

It looks like it will be relatively vanilla from the current and planned tags, the renders look awesome and, as I said, the story promises. So, I'm looking forward to seeing how this game develops.

If we don't have the choice of which girls to romance (and fuck) and which girls not to, it sounds like it's more of a kinetic novel. Is that what you mean?

Reactions: Coroner90

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man this looks so good! A lot of potential and the characters are super cute, one of the best HS2 I have seen for sure. Plus harem is always a good thing. Now for make this perfect I would like to know the devs opinion on NTRish type of content, would this have any kind of ntr/sharing/swinging or similar things?

Diagnosed

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Despite the similarity, I prefer a thousand times before a game "similar" to Eternum which, in my opinion, is a relatively innovative plot and that has not been overexploited in visual novels, than to see for the umpteenth time the story of the freshman in college, italian mafia plots or the MC who returns to his hometown with his 'landlady' and his two 'roommates".

It looks like it will be relatively vanilla from the current and planned tags, the renders look awesome and, as I said, the story promises. So, I'm looking forward to seeing how this game develops.

If we don't have the choice of which girls to romance (and fuck) and which girls not to, it sounds like it's more of a kinetic novel. Is that what you mean?
Its very plot driven and you will have choices related to the plot, these become more significant later on. Not so much freedom of choice is planned for the girls. Just because sex scenes take so long to make and everything. I would say that it is a visual novel, but not any kind of a dating sim.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

Diagnosed

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Man this looks so good! A lot of potential and the characters are super cute, one of the best HS2 I have seen for sure. Plus harem is always a good thing. Now for make this perfect I would like to know the devs opinion on NTRish type of content, would this have any kind of ntr/sharing/swinging or similar things?
Thanks! as for Incurva all I will say is that MC s is the only dick you'll see in the game.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Its very plot driven and you will have choices related to the plot, these become more significant later on. Not so much freedom of choice is planned for the girls. Just because sex scenes take so long to make and everything. I would say that it is a visual novel, but not any kind of a dating sim.
Oh... well darn. Always hate when relations/sex is forced without any choice. Should be able to choose on that kind of stuff.

Well, was looking forward to how this goes, but that kind of ruined it for me personally. Guess this won't be for me then. Thanks any ways.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks! as for Incurva all I will say is that MC s is the only dick you'll see in the game.
That's excellent news, I was getting worried because the game really hooked me and I would hate to see NTRish content in it.

On another note as for Incurva? Planning on adding this in other hypothetical future games?

Diagnosed

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
That's excellent news, I was getting worried because the game really hooked me and I would hate to see NTRish content in it.

On another note as for Incurva? Planning on adding this in other hypothetical future games?
Oh no I didn't mean it like that. We don't have any future games planned. The outline for Incurva is huge and its daunting enough on its own lol

Reactions: Kalsan

D1bacle

Mar 3, 2021
Am I the only person that got kicked to main by the goblin? I mean that literally btw, he kicks at me and just instant main menu.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Interesting. Feels like it is going to be like Eternum. But instead of multiple game worlds, it is one fantasy world. Everything was fine though. Renders are decent and writing is good. Not really any choices, but then again, this is just the start. Nothing really to make any choices about, just felt like a prologue. Decent amount of content to start at least.

It ends so abruptly though. Guy draws a sword on a goblin, then goblin kicks him in the face, and you're sent back to the main menu. That's it. That's the end. It's all automatic. Just ends with no warning whatsoever. Really need to fix that. Put an outro or something, instead of just cutting it off like that and automatically sending you to the main menu.

But overall, wasn't too bad. Interested to see where this goes, so best of luck with your project and thanks. :)
At first I honestly thought that was intentional. Like the goblin kicks you so hard it disconnects you from the game or something lol.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
As long as it isn't some sort of Eternum clone, im wiling to give this a whirl.
It's not a clone. This one has a different set of circumstances that lead to him living in a house full of girls.
Eternum: MC, Orion, arranged to live with old friends when he won a special scholarship to an elite HS.
Invicta: MC, Roman, was given a place to live in his new elite gaming clan's house right before he is to start college.
Not only that, there are also these differences:
Eternum: His goofy sidekick, Chang, has to live with a different host family.
Invicta: His goofy sidekick, Chad/Chester, lives in the clan house.
Eternum: MC is foreshadowed to be The One because he has 100% compatibility.
Invicta: MC is foreshadowed to be The One because he has an undefined Archetype.
Eternum: Cute small female BFF is brunette and named Annie.
Invicta: Cute small female BFF is blondish and named Lexi.
Eternum: The tatted tsundere is blonde/white haired and named Alex
Invicta: The tatted tsundere is pink haired and named Rae
Eternum: The busty blonde is named Penelope
Invicta: The busty blonde is named Holly

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes