VN Ren'Py Abandoned Incurva [v0.01a] [Metasin Games]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

somesilentg

Aug 9, 2017
too short to give a real review so ill just put my autistic rant here.

As someone who's in esports this game is poorly researched. First off if the MC is the #1 ranked player but too young he'd have offers from EVERYONE. There would be countdown clocks on these teams for this guy the same way pervs countdown teenage stars. He'd be given tryouts, free merch, hell he'd probably already have a team right when he turns 18. Also his college should already have an esports team associated with it and have offered the guy a scholarship for it if the game is popular/long lasting enough. He shouldn't be getting offers from a team that wants to go pro in a game that isn't even out of beta yet because the team doesn't know if the game will actually have any money in it.

Esport scenes either appear because the game is fun and a lot of people who play it like competing in it (Starcraft,Counter Strike, DOTA1, early League of Legends or World of Warcraft's arena mode) or the people in charge decide they'll just fucking make a scene and waste spend money (Overwatch, Hearthstone, Fortnite, PUBG, just a lot of games with MP that came out in the last 5-8 years or so). This company better be offering like a billion dollars or you might as well just go play DOTA2.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
That sharing stuff that Chester guy is spouting early on the game... I hope that won't be a thing or a problem whatsoever. Just as the MC himself said, that one can only end in a disaster.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i dont like to compare games at all ,but here i will yake a chance and do it and only vcs i think many games are overrated ,i know tastes are like colours for each one of us is different but[is not the same paly in WOW than in LINEAGE2]even today wow is still crap bad graphics bad engine etc ,all the wrong choices but dunno why ppl like it.L2 is much better game not only graphics are superior also the engine is amazing and the game doesn look like a 5 years old nintendo stuff,why i talking about this bcs there are two kind of ppl tthose who like wow and those who like lineage2 [i say like and not play bcs well everyone know who play wow use alot of xdddhelp]ofc i cannot change ppl see the world but i dont understand when they talk about other kind of stuff when is not related ,bcs still Vr games the real ones are pretty bad or pretty expensive for play and i dont talk about those kids games [fortnite ,and all that crap from consokes[i play consoles but not "those".
I like eternum bbut bcs thwy are similarities i will say this is much better not only on the vr theme that the true isnt nothing new but bcs the story itself and the put in the development ,overall this game its a much better option even is only the demo ,.
better renders overall better beginningof the story better light and dark themes,no min-games at least for now,eternum look like the old honey select graphics this one look the new types more clean and the environement its alot better also,i dont want to comment more and to comapre between both ,each one of them are good enough to enjoy cant be sold only by the demo but i can say roght know that if i need to chosse one like between WoW and L2 i always will chosse the most adult oriented one ,so a easy choice for me .AH matrix isnt about vr and thitheen floor is one of the worst class b movies of all time,vr isnt new at all and in science fiction even is so old that many authorsfamous ones} discrive it on many novels so ,no ,you cant compare .even when is similar ....why bcs for the same rule all this site is similar so doesnt matter

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
i dont like to compare games at all ,but here i will yake a chance and do it and only vcs i think many games are overrated ,i know tastes are like colours for each one of us is different but[is not the same paly in WOW than in LINEAGE2]even today wow is still crap bad graphics bad engine etc ,all the wrong choices but dunno why ppl like it.L2 is much better game not only graphics are superior also the engine is amazing and the game doesn look like a 5 years old nintendo stuff,why i talking about this bcs there are two kind of ppl tthose who like wow and those who like lineage2 [i say like and not play bcs well everyone know who play wow use alot of xdddhelp]ofc i cannot change ppl see the world but i dont understand when they talk about other kind of stuff when is not related ,bcs still Vr games the real ones are pretty bad or pretty expensive for play and i dont talk about those kids games [fortnite ,and all that crap from consokes[i play consoles but not "those".
I like eternum bbut bcs thwy are similarities i will say this is much better not only on the vr theme that the true isnt nothing new but bcs the story itself and the put in the development ,overall this game its a much better option even is only the demo ,.
better renders overall better beginningof the story better light and dark themes,no min-games at least for now,eternum look like the old honey select graphics this one look the new types more clean and the environement its alot better also,i dont want to comment more and to comapre between both ,each one of them are good enough to enjoy cant be sold only by the demo but i can say roght know that if i need to chosse one like between WoW and L2 i always will chosse the most adult oriented one ,so a easy choice for me .AH matrix isnt about vr and thitheen floor is one of the worst class b movies of all time,vr isnt new at all and in science fiction even is so old that many authorsfamous ones} discrive it on many novels so ,no ,you cant compare .even when is similar ....why bcs for the same rule all this site is similar so doesnt matter

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
This game looks to have potential and I was checking around to see progress towards next update. Crickets everywhere since it came out on Oct 9. If this is not abandoned on launch then the developer should say something somewhere.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
This game looks to have potential and I was checking around to see progress towards next update. Crickets everywhere since it came out on Oct 9. If this is not abandoned on launch then the developer should say something somewhere.
It's not looking too good at the moment, last time dev was active on here was just over a month ago as well as all the radio silence elsewhere, some devs do tend to not post anything for months and then just drop an update out of nowhere, hoping that's the case as although there wasn't much content in the initial release it looked to have promise, or it could be yet another dev who after not getting much support at the start gave up straight away.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes