5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hornyhothaven

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2023
1705021769777.png

Overview:
Indebted is an adult gay visual novel where you play as Liam, a college drop out with a lot of debt from a loan shark.
Without a stable job, Liam resorted to stealing to pay monthly interest and to keep his mother's treatment at the hospital.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-12
Release Date: 2024-01-05
Developer: hornyhothaven - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -

1705022665678.png 1705022697276.png 1705022716544.png 1705022732389.png 1705022766645.png
1705022791083.png 1705022812511.png 1705022867687.png 1705022888953.png 1705023165650.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

junkai

May 17, 2020
typical almost every gay tag on here is mc being dominated or sluted out with no option for pref its like they assume if you want gay tag your a bottom ironically the only good gay game so far is the one called straight and yet the mc never has sex in it make it make sense. also that or you get futa or fury there's no normal gay sex game

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

A new gay game is always welcomed. And the result is fine.

The worldbuilding is limited.
The characters are very few and different.
The plot is easy to follow.
The artistic side is well done.

In order to pay his debt, the MC decides to steal and reaps what he sows.
The flow of event is correct, though very quick and straight to the point.
The intoduction of each character is too brief to have a real idea of their personality, even the protagnist.
The artistic side is good for a first game. My only problem is MC's eyes because they feel empty sometimes (it's accentuated by the red skin around his eyes). The sex scene was nice but very mechanical.

The slut vocabulary is as annoying as usual (it's too close to slavery and the real slut is always the one that only think about it).
Some body hair would have been nice (yeah, I know it's difficult to make it look natural but still it's better). The little bit on the protagonist's belly is even strange.

The cop is very attractive. So I'm impatient to see were it goes with him.

If it isn't too indiscreet, why did you cancel your first submisssion of the game since the content is the same?

typical almost every gay tag on here is mc being dominated or sluted out with no option for pref its like they assume if you want gay tag your a bottom ironically the only good gay game so far is the one called straight and yet the mc never has sex in it make it make sense. also that or you get futa or fury there's no normal gay sex game
I can't agree with that.
There are game in which the MC is a top (for example, those from Coolpeng).
There are those in which the MC is switch, with a preference for a side. There are even games in which the player can choose.
Even in games in which the MC is a bottom, he isn't always dominated or slutted. Curiously, you're talking about straight games in which the protagonist are the biggest sluts.
I can understand for futa (it's neither straight nor gay) and furry (the majority of gay games) but there's still some choice outside those categories.

Good contiuation.

Last edited:

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
I would rather for the mc be the one fucking one of the hot black guy's ass than the latter, but....that's just me I guess. Aside from that, I think it'll be a very good game in a long run. And the graphics are superb.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm not gay, never sucked a cock in my life. But, I play this role, (my avatar) because it is fun and I don't take anything on this site seriously. As nobody in their right mind should. Your game/story was hilarious, I kept cracking up. you have a wonderful sense of humor, I love it. Please keep it up (pun intended). I hope this thief gets a job in a sleazy bar as a barmaid and is groped by all the drunk, perverted customers, and even has a Gloryhole to work at. As he gets more perverted he is made to wear fewer and fewer clothes, he's loving it and making big bank in the process. (win-win).

junkai

May 17, 2020
Hello.

A new gay game is always welcomed. And the result is fine.

The worldbuilding is limited.
The characters are very few and different.
The plot is easy to follow.
The artistic side is well done.

To pay his debt, the MC decides to steal and reap what he sows.
The flow of the event is correct, though rapid and straight to the point.
The introduction of each character is too brief to have a real idea of their personality, even the protagonist.
The artistic side is good for a first game. My only problem is MC's eyes because they feel empty sometimes (it's accentuated by the red skin around his eyes). The sex scene was nice but very mechanical.

The slut vocabulary is as annoying as usual (it's too close to slavery and the real slut is always the one that only thinks about it).
Some body hair would have been nice (yeah, I know it's difficult to make it look natural but still it's better). The little bit on the protagonist's belly is even strange.

The cop is very attractive. So I'm impatient to see where it goes with him.

If it isn't too indiscreet, why did you cancel your first submission of the game since the content is the same?

I can't agree with that.
There are games in which the MC is a top (for example, those from Coolpeng).
There are those in which the MC is switched, with a preference for a side. There are even games in which the player can choose.
Even in games in which the MC is a bottom, he isn't always dominated or slutted. Curiously, you're talking about straight games in which the protagonist are the biggest sluts.
I can understand futa (it's neither straight nor gay) and furry (the majority of gay games) but there's still some choice outside those categories.

Good continuation.
no, I was talking about the game called Straight its the only one I consider a legit well thought gay sex game with a sensible story not just fetishes thrown in to please the crowd and I know there are games in which mc is top but none of great quality in which the character he's with is a main character and not just a side story with a one night stand there's maybe 5 games of that caliber and I was saying its ironic the best of gay games IMO is the one called straight and yet the mc never even has sex in the game now tell me how is that game doing better than all these and yet none of the other authors are taking notes on how to write a good story for the game there all falling into the same category you must not be looking at the list there literally all the same

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
When I saw v0.1 and 378mb I thought, oh no, another crap 10 page comic with zero quality. Then I saw the comments which made me check it out and oh boy. The visual quality does not let you down, neither the story or the text quality. I was wrong to judge it without paying more attention first.
Excellent start, I hope to see more of this dev.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote