Cheat Mod Ren'Py Indecent Desires - Gallery Mod [v0.019]

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
Tell me you just need to unpack it into the game folder?
i copied but gives this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Collegeboard

Jun 26, 2019
I am guessing you are not on windows, which would be why I don't have an error and you do.

I have tried something hoping it will fix your problem.
Can you try the mod from this post and let me know if it works.
If it does I will update the front page with this version
I am running Windows, and this time I got the same error as Mezeto (I extracted the mod into the game folder).

ducharpentu

Feb 17, 2018
I just realized how confusing are my instructions because there is a folder named "game" in the folder where the game is...

You need to unpack it where the executable to launch the game is, which should be the folder "IndecentDesires-theGamev014ALPHA-pc". If you unpacked it in the folder name "game" it won't work. Sorry about that my bad.

I hope that was the problem otherwise I have no idea what it could be right now.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hi ducharpentu, is it the gallery mod for v0.14, as I choose the last three scenes in "Others", it comes to a same scene with Chloe, doesn't go anywhere, no new scene as the photos showed? Please fix

Ghyhhhh

Feb 15, 2021
can someone help me? it says this when mod installed.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Recolor' <'Image' u'CheatGallery/cheat.png'> 255 255 255 127 True>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'CheatGallery/cheat.png'.

Darwin-20.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Indecent Desires theGamev014ALPHA

```

ducharpentu

Feb 17, 2018
can someone help me? it says this when mod installed.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Recolor' <'Image' u'CheatGallery/cheat.png'> 255 255 255 127 True>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'CheatGallery/cheat.png'.

Darwin-20.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Indecent Desires theGamev014ALPHA

```
The only reason I can think of is if there has been a problem during the install of the mod. You should check if you can find the image cheat.png in the directory : "IndecentDesires-theGamev014-pc\game\CheatGallery\".
If the image is there then I really have no idea...

Anyway, normally the new version should not have anymore issues with these images.

Last edited: