2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.006] [Vilelab] - Original Size: 2.90GB

Download Win (302 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
which VN here is more successful than summertime saga??
That is a good point. When free-roam is done right, it can be fun. Man of the house is still one of my favorites.

But far too often it's not done right. This is a great story with beautiful models, that has been ruined by the fact that it's free-roam. So much development time has been spent filling out a world, rather than just telling the story and delivering content.

I can't be arsed even playing this pirated version, I certainly wouldn't support it.

Look at the game WMV, a 0.1 game, and in its first release, it delivered more content than this game has in over a year.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That is a good point. When free-roam is done right, it can be fun. Man of the house is still one of my favorites.

But far too often it's not done right. This is a great story with beautiful models, that has been ruined by the fact that it's free-roam. So much development time has been spent filling out a world, rather than just telling the story and delivering content.

I can't be arsed even playing this pirated version, I certainly wouldn't support it.

Look at the game WMV, a 0.1 game, and in its first release, it delivered more content than this game has in over a year.
But does that game let you bareback prostitutes in the alley? Checkmate. :ROFLMAO:
But seriously WMV is a much better game.

• Haha
Reactions: PixelRepublic

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Please tell me, this game left the sandbox crap. It was great before then. Ever since it went sandbox, I felt like it's been spinning its wheels but going no where. Bring back the game everyone was on board with. Keep the girls's stats but drop the sandbox crap, its just becoming tedious at this point.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
i have a pb according to the walkthrough i should find Aiko in the pool or in Sarah bathroom every weekday but however i only got the chance to find once in the pool and once in her bathroom...dunno if i doing something wrong or it has a bug that should be fixed
Also couldn't found Monique on the pool Sunday morning

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
How many damn affection points do I have to have to invite her to drink?or maybe it's not in the game yet?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
How many damn affection points do I have to have to invite her to drink?or maybe it's not in the game yet?
Not in game.

i have a pb according to the walkthrough i should find Aiko in the pool or in Sarah bathroom every weekday but however i only got the chance to find once in the pool and once in her bathroom...dunno if i doing something wrong or it has a bug that should be fixed
Also couldn't found Monique on the pool Sunday morning
Monique is on Saturday morning not sunday the guide is wrong.
The other situation is probably a guide screw up as well. Those events only appear to be one time things.

Reactions: johnson803

VanFanle

Sep 14, 2018
how do you visit the dark street by night. It says to work out at the gym but no matter how many time I run on the treadmill it won't let me in aftter dark.

Reactions: HandofVecna

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
According to SVS this is all it says for the changelog.

400+ New Images

25+ New Animations

6 New Scenes

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Not in game.

Monique is on Saturday morning not sunday the guide is wrong.
The other situation is probably a guide screw up as well. Those events only appear to be one time things.
yea figured that out and was about to make a post here about it ....anyways thx for the heads up

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
So this update is pretty low on content it seems.. however is there anything good here? any animations with Monique? or is it just more street hooker shit?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes