2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
is this game open world still or did it go back to the linear storytelling in the beginnings ? is it arbitrary stats again? i tried playing this game numerous times but once it got to the open ended parts i was goin thru rooms for no reasons at all.is it better now or the same? thanks for anyone who can answer

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
is this game open world still or did it go back to the linear storytelling in the beginnings ? is it arbitrary stats again? i tried playing this game numerous times but once it got to the open ended parts i was goin thru rooms for no reasons at all.is it better now or the same? thanks for anyone who can answer
yeah, I reaaly want an anser to this question as well. Is the game back to linear VN style?

Dec 25, 2017
i downloaded it in about 4 mins so why you complaining
He's not complaining. And not all computer users have a fast Internet connection.

It's still sandbox.

johnson803

Jan 5, 2019
i like the open world more than story telling but it will be better to have a statistic to show the progress of all characters.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
I really really wanna like this game but, with nearly every update I just seem to keep hitting exceptions, which just leads to deletion. also not really a fan of the whole 'go out and explore but go blindly to find where and what you should find' gameplay.

the openplay either needs a quest log of some kind or hint system to show whats available because as of last time i played (before this latest update) it just seems like the openplay was included to puff out gameplay in order to hide a lack of content, until hitting an exception that meant no more progress could be made anyway.

Reactions: johnson803

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I really really wanna like this game but, with nearly every update I just seem to keep hitting exceptions, which just leads to deletion. also not really a fan of the whole 'go out and explore but go blindly to find where and what you should find' gameplay.

the openplay either needs a quest log of some kind or hint system to show whats available because as of last time i played (before this latest update) it just seems like the openplay was included to puff out gameplay in order to hide a lack of content, until hitting an exception that meant no more progress could be made anyway.
I'll never get nor understand the choice to go the sand box route.. The most popular games on this site are straight or mostly VN.. And the sand box games that are up there are simple as fuck/not grindy.

I remember this game being on the up and up then the sandbox update hit... And don't get me wrong, this game is still slowly getting up there and the sand box/open world isn't nearly as bad as it was then, i'e laggy as fuck, freezing your screen.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.006] [Vilelab] - Original Size: 2.90GB

Download Win (302 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
which VN here is more successful than summertime saga??
That is a good point. When free-roam is done right, it can be fun. Man of the house is still one of my favorites.

But far too often it's not done right. This is a great story with beautiful models, that has been ruined by the fact that it's free-roam. So much development time has been spent filling out a world, rather than just telling the story and delivering content.

I can't be arsed even playing this pirated version, I certainly wouldn't support it.

Look at the game WMV, a 0.1 game, and in its first release, it delivered more content than this game has in over a year.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That is a good point. When free-roam is done right, it can be fun. Man of the house is still one of my favorites.

But far too often it's not done right. This is a great story with beautiful models, that has been ruined by the fact that it's free-roam. So much development time has been spent filling out a world, rather than just telling the story and delivering content.

I can't be arsed even playing this pirated version, I certainly wouldn't support it.

Look at the game WMV, a 0.1 game, and in its first release, it delivered more content than this game has in over a year.
But does that game let you bareback prostitutes in the alley? Checkmate. :ROFLMAO:
But seriously WMV is a much better game.

• Haha
Reactions: PixelRepublic
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes