2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Yep, they deleted it.
Nice, if what you say is true, then they really have their priorities straight... Decided to check the latest comments because I was wondering if this game was dead yet but I see that it's really not that far away honestly... It's really nice to see that it nearly a whole year we've gotten fuck-all content yet the whole system got revamped into a garbo sandbox game that nobody liked even thought it was like 99.9% predictable and now everything is supposed to get changed again.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Been since November, started a new save and I feel like I've wasted my time. Nice. Plus the bugs, yay bugs!

Dec 25, 2017
error
close_travel_option_screen what should i do?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

What do you get to do in the new version?
A blowjob. And you can get fucked in the ass if you want.

As I understand it, there are no fans of the game in this section?
We still play but the content has been pretty shitty for a while now.

Ling0

Nov 3, 2018
Please tell me, what scenes incest patch opens in this game and is it necessary to start the game again after installing it?

roy6

Jun 5, 2019
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

A blowjob. And you can get fucked in the ass if you want.

We still play but the content has been pretty shitty for a while now.
Wasnt there a patch that just came out involving the maid?

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
didn't 0.6 drop already?
Yeah, I believe the alpha version dropped, but the alpha versions typically don't get leaked. The last alpha did, but I think that was the first time it happened. They are typically quite small too, so it's probably better to wait for the full update anyway. I lost interest in this game a long time ago but I still get a few notifications being a former Patron.

Reactions: johnson803

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
when you update this game-please let us just use skip when we start-i lost all my games in my downloads a few days ago..............not exactly fun having to deal with all that dialog when you wanna progress.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Bro. How much should I do that? I pitched a tent in the gym. :LOL:
It's been awhile since I've played this part but what worked for me is.... Monday morning use treadmill. Wednesday afternoon use treadmill. Friday morning use treadmill. After that dark alley was opened. If that doesn't work for you then I don't know. Sorry.

Reactions: Tutti Frutti
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes