2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Trying this game again for first time in a long time,and it still gets stuck at the Clinic like it did a long time ago! I forgot how to get around that. And my searches come up with nuttin. Anyone know??

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Install incest patch
Ok Got past the clinic and all my horrors came true ... I didn't think this game could go to shit so fast... I know now that it is being reworked ......... But Fuck from Top Notch to What the fuck????

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Ok Got past the clinic and all my horrors came true ... I didn't think this game could go to shit so fast... I know now that it is being reworked ......... But Fuck from Top Notch to What the fuck????
Yeah its been pretty disappointing since it went to sandbox but I could say that of almost every sandbox I've played.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah its been pretty disappointing since it went to sandbox but I could say that of almost every sandbox I've played.
Sand box aint the word for it! Sandbox is fine unless u have nuttin' to do for weeks and miss what was there

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
There are two sex scenes (penetration) right now with two hookers. One you can get a BJ and fuck her, the other can blow you and fuck you in the ass (she's trans).
But we can't fuck the trans ass. :(

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
the game is really super.he are very hot.and really enjoyed.just lost because not but nothing to do, only in prostitutes and college.this ended my interest, because he will take all or will be only in prostitutes. .kkkkk.a tip if I'm lost there dude.

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
does anyone have a save .with all the corruptions? obedience and the rest ... if you have, please pass me.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
So, is there any new Monica content in game? Asking those who played the update.

Stopped on the “she comes when we fap in the shower” scene. Is there something else? How far the night groping went?

Don’t want to download 1g if there is nothing new with her.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Or are they still writing hookers?

For god sake, I can go and fuck a hooker any time of any day in a real fucking life. Who even thought that put detailed hookers plot line in the EROTIC FANTASY game is a good fucking idea? Like, seriously, how did they even came to it?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Nothing new since the shower scene. But you will be able to massage her feet during sleep in a few month and rape her in the mouth in 2021.
You know, sinse 2021 is just in 4 month, it is not such a long time to wait.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes