2.00 star(s) 127 Votes

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
I am not sure if anyone even cares, but there is a Patreon page for this dev which for some reason is not listed on this thread.

It could be because the main thread has not been updated since April 6, 2024.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am not sure if anyone even cares, but there is a Patreon page for this dev which for some reason is not listed on this thread.

It could be because the main thread has not been updated since April 6, 2024.
used to but dev prolly switched platforms.

Apr 30, 2021
This game lost all cohesion when they had the horrible trans sex basically forced on you for following a voyeur path and then updates stopped coming as people complained. Until this came up in notifications I thought it was long abandoned. It looks like getting to any sex scenes with either of the young girls you live with isnt possible without restarting too (from where I was when I left)

Reactions: Woodalicca

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game lost all cohesion when they had the horrible trans sex basically forced on you for following a voyeur path and then updates stopped coming as people complained. Until this came up in notifications I thought it was long abandoned. It looks like getting to any sex scenes with either of the young girls you live with isnt possible without restarting too (from where I was when I left)
futa/trans is avoidable.

no sex with mon (yet , only bj not swallowing) and with kate only if blackmails aiko (and then better not to be f/t path) but plenty with "aunt" if chooses blackmail path (other option is that she doms mc).

HowToTeemo

Jul 29, 2024
Anybody has 0.25 walkthroug? I kinda hitted a wall and dont know if it's the end or I have more to unlock yet

I think forgiveness 7, Good grades 3(wip), Monique (Wip), the gun 7 is where i'm standing

2.00 star(s) 127 Votes