2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i don't think there's real sissifies mc in this Game as the MC is not forced to wear and act like girl its just he can get fucked by other guys for money more like gay then sissifies the MC , as last time i played there was nothing like this maybe i'm wrong if someone corrects me ...

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
i don't think there's real sissifies mc in this Game as the MC is not forced to wear and act like girl its just he can get fucked by other guys for money more like gay then sissifies the MC , as last time i played there was nothing like this maybe i'm wrong if someone corrects me ...
It's all up to players choice. Personally I like the worst path lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
aiko and kate force (counterblackmail) him if ends up bming then, futa/trans is closeby, what "auntie" does on bad grades path is.

InariusTheFather

Jun 6, 2023
I literally can't progress, i'm getting an error when trying to enter Kates room. Any fixes? Maybe it's because of the incest mod i added? Would really appreciate some help. (this is when i enter kate's room for the car keys)

chillboi2

Oct 18, 2021
I literally can't progress, i'm getting an error when trying to enter Kates room. Any fixes? Maybe it's because of the incest mod i added? Would really appreciate some help. (this is when i enter kate's room for the car keys)
Same i am getting error at the when I try to enter Kate's room too. I added the mod too not sure if that is messing it up.
Edit: Mod is messing up navigation. Any one know how to fix this?

Last edited:

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Bro, the side stuff is way better than the game imo. At least with the side stuff Monique has been fucked six ways until Sunday. Dev knows what we want and is milking it. Could've had that with Enlargements, but his other Patreons voted for focusing on Indecent Desires. I guess they like shemales, grannies and pegging.
No, they like Monique, and have tolerated literally everything else about the game for 6 years because of it.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
No, they like Monique, and have tolerated literally everything else about the game for 6 years because of it.
And how well has that strategy been working out for them these past six years? Must really like being blue balled to wait that long.

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Bro, the side stuff is way better than the game imo. At least with the side stuff Monique has been fucked six ways until Sunday. Dev knows what we want and is milking it. Could've had that with Enlargements, but his other Patreons voted for focusing on Indecent Desires. I guess they like shemales, grannies and pegging.
do you have his Patreon access?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It can all be found on here. Either this thread, the animations thread or the Enlargements thread.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
And how well has that strategy been working out for them these past six years? Must really like being blue balled to wait that long.
Could have worked better if there weren't people voting for side stuff on a project that IS a game.
Also, honestly ? I don't care watching Mon getting fucked by that homeless guy or whatever...

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma and cxx
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes