2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It can all be found on here. Either this thread, the animations thread or the Enlargements thread.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
And how well has that strategy been working out for them these past six years? Must really like being blue balled to wait that long.
Could have worked better if there weren't people voting for side stuff on a project that IS a game.
Also, honestly ? I don't care watching Mon getting fucked by that homeless guy or whatever...

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma and cxx

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Could have worked better if there weren't people voting for side stuff on a project that IS a game.
Also, honestly ? I don't care watching Mon getting fucked by that homeless guy or whatever...
This kind of mentality is why it's so easy for some devs to keep dangling that carrot lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Would be so nice of you if you could share the v25 walkthrough! I like the game but at this point all I want to know is if there's enough content added to the version I played last, to be worth a replay. Thanks!
well that depends when you played last time, on 25 is mc's visits at prison to see "auntie" and adding new sidequest who are my "cousins" and actual mother.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any sex scenes between mc and his mother?
no or yes, dev changed plot and that who was told to be mc's mommy isn't it anymore like aunt isn't aunt anymore, unless former aunt isn't mc's mother then no sex with mommy atm.

ic-patch can be forgotten.

Oct 27, 2022
Bro, the side stuff is way better than the game imo. At least with the side stuff Monique has been fucked six ways until Sunday. Dev knows what we want and is milking it. Could've had that with Enlargements, but his other Patreons voted for focusing on Indecent Desires. I guess they like shemales, grannies and pegging.
yo man, what is this "side stuff" you're speaking please ?

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
no or yes, dev changed plot and that who was told to be mc's mommy isn't it anymore like aunt isn't aunt anymore, unless former aunt isn't mc's mother then no sex with mommy atm.

ic-patch can be forgotten.
That means there is scenes between them but they are not relatives.like mother son, aunt nephew?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That means there is scenes between them but they are not relatives.like mother son, aunt nephew?
we only saw mc's mother (at that time) only once via videocall, mc had sex with aunt (at that time and later before plot change) and even fucked his cousin (at that time again) and got bj from other (as earlier) and currently only dev knows who are related to who and what way.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
we only saw mc's mother (at that time) only once via videocall, mc had sex with aunt (at that time and later before plot change) and even fucked his cousin (at that time again) and got bj from other (as earlier) and currently only dev knows who are related to who and what way.
So this game is not incest anymore that's sad.

Oct 27, 2022
i thnik this game was my first big deception, i was all in loved the aunt and her daughter id love a good build up with the aunt especially but unfortunately that doesnt turn this way at all haha

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes