2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
You can't, get it from game, as i remember. But there was a render, so i use it.
There some other problems.
1. The first one is old. Bottom right corner. I think there should be a club scene with Gia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. In the left scene there is only a conversation in the clinic and nothing more.
3. Several versions ago, different positions worked in this scene, now only MC assfuck.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev changed his mind some updates ago and made gia and heather exclusive aka needs to pick either, no idea how far that choice goes, could be on updates before that and before any dates.

rmndr

Jan 22, 2023
its still not working and i really wanted to play this game
Not sure which thing fixed it, but I added the cheat mod and extracted everything with UnRen-forall.bat. One of those sorted the missing PNGs out.

Edit: Just dropped the game - didn't get SMS to unlock Dark Street, didn't get a choice in Monique's chat to unlock her workplace (after following the guide from the start, no less...). The game looks good, but doesn't seem to be playable at this point.. I just used the gallery mod for the scenes, because the bugs make the fucking game unplayable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zyrc

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there really anyvsex in this at this point???
Like is there sex with Monique.....thats the only major question.....lol
sex? plenty.
sex with mon? get out of here, she will be last person mc fucks (well only cousins left on normal path so not a hard guess).

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
there's no ntr in this game. unless you count "potential LI" banging other dudes as "ntr".

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's "modified" definition of ntr, because F95 "caved" under constant whining of those who sees ntr everywhere, but for true ntr definition it's not.
But ok, since we are at F95, than let's stick to their definition.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on svscomics no ntr on tags but svs isn't reliable source but vndb doesn't say anything about ntr either.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
this game would have been one of top games here if only the dev cared for it instead of doing useless other stuff

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes