2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Fuck, no!

Will edit and update this pics and search words, so hopefully people looking for this info will find it.
Still not done with this but absolutely not, in fact I argue that most of the content is on ntr/humiliation/sisification, so not much if anything for vanilla players.

Karina gets mouthfucked by the token BBC douchebag after you get an optional BJ from her, unavoidable. You can stay and see, or leave, scene happens either way.

Ayko is in a relationship with your younger cousin Kate, while at the same time she is secretly used as a sex slave by your Aunt Sarah. She passes her along to her coworker Jessica and later to an old fart, totally unavoidable, the MC knows only to hide and spy, he puts zero efforts to stop any of that even if you play him as a good guy that feels bad for her.

Cherry on top, in case you would overlook what a piece of shit the Aunt is, as long as she is just for you sexualy, she gets involved in the scene with the old guy, gives him a HJ and lets him touch her boobs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3573405 View attachment 3573406 :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
I have not been this annoyed with an useless MC in a long while, at this point he knew what was gonna happen since he spied on the Aunt and Jessica planning to film the old guy with Ayko to blackmail him and the MC also had bought a GUN and the game offers you zero chance to do anything other than watch.

Oh. before I forget, he also gets a NTR dream with the cousin instead of the maid in the scene with the old guy and has the closeted cuck 101 monologue about hating that he got excited watching that happen. By default, no matter how alpha you try to play him...Fuck off, game!

The jury is still out on the two cousins, Monique and Kate but I feel like I still have enough game left to see them ruined too.

EDIT1: There is another girl in the train that if you don't pay her ticket gets blackmailed into a bj, because cuckgame logic, I guess.
Thanks for heads up. I'll be on my way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for heads up. I'll be on my way.
as i said earlier only ntr on this is aiko early if stays on good path and mon's assault (if doesn't intervene) and if goes to bad path then whatever happens isn't ntr, train girl is just sidepiece. anyways i wouldn't recommend to play this until it's finished since this is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow advancing and blueballs paradise.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
as i said earlier only ntr on this is aiko early if stays on good path and mon's assault (if doesn't intervene) and if goes to bad path then whatever happens isn't ntr, train girl is just sidepiece. anyways i wouldn't recommend to play this until it's finished since this is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow advancing and blueballs paradise.
♫ Been spending most my life
Playin' in a blueballs paradise. ♪

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
not played update yet but when she is sunbathing on backyard during weekend is my guess.
In gallery mod she is in a swimsuit. Perhaps need special stat or something else.
How to use:
https://f95zone.to/threads/indecent-desires-the-game-v0-24-vilelab.11623/post-12177221

Made something Mega Pixeldrain
IndecentDesiresv022-CheatGallery.

IndecentDesiresv023-full-CheatGallery.
Mega Pixeldrain

IndecentDesiresv024-ALPHA-CheatGallery.
Mega Pixeldrain

IndecentDesiresv024-full-CheatGallery.
Mega Pixeldrain

updated to IndecentDesires-theGamev025
Mega Pixeldrain

For support:
Can you fix some scenes?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In gallery mod she is in a swimsuit. Perhaps need special stat or something else.

Can you fix some scenes?
1. well this has n+1 stats (not literally) and some are hidden from players and editing those stats besides money can/will break save.
2. that mod is atm abandoned.

AlienX710786

Dec 3, 2020
How to use:
https://f95zone.to/threads/indecent-desires-the-game-v0-24-vilelab.11623/post-12177221

Made something Mega Pixeldrain
IndecentDesiresv022-CheatGallery.

IndecentDesiresv023-full-CheatGallery.
Mega Pixeldrain

IndecentDesiresv024-ALPHA-CheatGallery.
Mega Pixeldrain

IndecentDesiresv024-full-CheatGallery.
Mega Pixeldrain

updated to IndecentDesires-theGamev025
Mega Pixeldrain

For support:
Doesn't seem to work for android. Am I missing something?

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
You can't, get it from game, as i remember. But there was a render, so i use it.
There some other problems.
1. The first one is old. Bottom right corner. I think there should be a club scene with Gia.
2. In the left scene there is only a conversation in the clinic and nothing more.
3. Several versions ago, different positions worked in this scene, now only MC assfuck.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev changed his mind some updates ago and made gia and heather exclusive aka needs to pick either, no idea how far that choice goes, could be on updates before that and before any dates.

rmndr

Jan 22, 2023
its still not working and i really wanted to play this game
Not sure which thing fixed it, but I added the cheat mod and extracted everything with UnRen-forall.bat. One of those sorted the missing PNGs out.

Edit: Just dropped the game - didn't get SMS to unlock Dark Street, didn't get a choice in Monique's chat to unlock her workplace (after following the guide from the start, no less...). The game looks good, but doesn't seem to be playable at this point.. I just used the gallery mod for the scenes, because the bugs make the fucking game unplayable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zyrc

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there really anyvsex in this at this point???
Like is there sex with Monique.....thats the only major question.....lol
sex? plenty.
sex with mon? get out of here, she will be last person mc fucks (well only cousins left on normal path so not a hard guess).

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes