2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

spawn549

Nov 7, 2019
they really pissed the bed on this game. deleting and will not return to it. unless somehow i was informed that it was fixed and completely playable.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I dont play this game since v0.08. But looking every update, maybe this game is fixed in a proper VN. It is always funy and entertaining to read all the coments here :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

cobaia2392

Sep 10, 2016
To fix the error uses Unren in the game folder, unpack the archives.rpa, after that open images/navigation/downtown/day and rename the first picture to bg.png.

Reactions: rosk0e

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
xD Nothing changed :cautious: (n) Guys its Dissapointing ....no Game fixes
Comon Dev FFS dont you read our comments what we want to have in game example ?
Wont even waste my HDD space for now until there is some change after years of waiting for decent update
:confused:

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
Game crashes when I try to go "downtown" after it's been opened as a place to go to. Some kind of journal or hint system would be nice also...

Reactions: EguHCTBEHuqT

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a Gay tag. It should prob get removed so as to not be bait when there is no content featuring it.
that means female gay sex (afaik). 3 males in town and mc isn't into male gay sex nor is trevor so no that.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Usually they tag Gay for M/M, Lesbian for F/F and obv Trans/Futa speaks for itself. That way lesbians seeking F/F content can seek the tag and not get something else... same with Gays wanting M/M not M/T

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Usually they tag Gay for M/M, Lesbian for F/F and obv Trans/Futa speaks for itself. That way lesbians seeking F/F content can seek the tag and not get something else... same with Gays wanting M/M not M/T
yes but like i said earlier atm no gay m+m content.

Reactions: Heno zaku
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes