2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Indecent desire
Discord joining Link-

Those who want Monique and trevor path . Then go to this link and like this post .
Post link-
Yes, because the game hasn't derailed enough, we need more side-stories, of course. After all, MC's relationship with Kate, Aiko and, obviously, Monique has been explored to death, it's time to give some action to poor Trevor, too.

EDIT / P.S.
And the OOD crowd would so love sharing their favourite blonde with a guy they can't self-insert.

Reactions: Vaibhav967

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Indecent desire
Discord joining Link-

Those who want Monique and trevor path . Then go to this link and like this post .
Post link-
can't, i'm banned and also don't expect that post to stay long.

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I can't get the jet ski to start. From reading above apparently Monique is supposed to catch me with Mindy but it didn't happen. We had the session with Fred then Minndy disapears never to be seen again. Am I missing something or do I have to go back and redo the Mindy series?

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Sorry originally posted this in the wrong place. I can't get the jet ski to start. From reading above apparently Monique is supposed to catch me with Mindy but it didn't happen. We had the session with Fred then Minndy disapears never to be seen again. Am I missing something or do I have to go back and redo the Mindy series?

Pepe Špacapan

Jun 22, 2017
Sorry originally posted this in the wrong place. I can't get the jet ski to start. From reading above apparently Monique is supposed to catch me with Mindy but it didn't happen. We had the session with Fred then Minndy disapears never to be seen again. Am I missing something or do I have to go back and redo the Mindy series?
You have to redo the train encounter with Fred and be "the good guy", paying for her train ticket, making Fred blueball. After that you'll have an option to date her at the beach and I think at 4th date Monique will catch you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You have to redo the train encounter with Fred and be "the good guy", paying for her train ticket, making Fred blueball. After that you'll have an option to date her at the beach and I think at 4th date Monique will catch you.
and again be a good guy on beach aka not sharing (i think).

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
so what's with the NTR in this game? is it completely avoidable or not? tried to look it up, but no answer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so what's with the NTR in this game? is it completely avoidable or not? tried to look it up, but no answer.
future potential li gets fucked by old dude and player can not to watch it but then can't get evidences but it still happens. needs that evidence if plans to blackmail her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st would have to have sex with cousins and maid and then wait and see if dev says that needs to do each girl separately or doesn't need to or they are just summer flings.

Reactions: berserk87
Sep 2, 2018
After I invite Kate/Monique to club I have to meet them on Saturday night in downtown but no Saturday in my game after Friday Night it directly skips to Sunday Morning. Why ? and how to fix it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After I invite Kate/Monique to club I have to meet them on Saturday night in downtown but no Saturday in my game after Friday Night it directly skips to Sunday Morning. Why ? and how to fix it
it does that occasionally so keep trying. no fix.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes