2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Haven't played in ages because of all the reasons you list here. I check back every now and then to see if any other route(s) are available to players apparently not. So staying clear. too bad there isn't a zero star rating... oh well plenty of other stuff I can enjoy.
Last version played: 0.16.
Both "Ride the Jet" and "Enlargement" make me want to puke.
I stay in this thread only for the trolling :D

(But I liked the Patreon-only pictures that leaked a few weeks ago.)

• Angry
Reactions: ReiCaixa

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
are there any ntr scenes with the aunt or cousins?
only if you count ff as ntr. as of .21.

No offense to anyone, but what the fuck is this shit ??
it is exactly that.

Are the tags correct - there used to be NTR in this game
tags are correct, aiko getting raped is still ntr if goes on love/lust path with her.

why in the game there is no hint?
good question, maybe it got broken.

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
are there any money cheats for 0.008 ? because this shit with money, and not be able to get money is crapp...and iam not in the mood to play 1000 of moemory games after all
first you have to use and editor like notepad++ then in the directory \IndecentDesires-theGamev022-pc\renpy\common edit the file 00console.rpy find Console = False and change False to True. Save file. open game anywhere in game press shift and o and console will open type in totalMoney = 10000 (or how much you want) press esc to close console. Now you are rich

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
No offense to anyone, but what the fuck is this shit ?? This dude barely has any meaningful 'content' in the game after ~5y of dev, and his smart ass decides to release more noncanonical NTR bullshit and masturbation scenes to justify his laziness and lack of professionalism ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

Man, this shit's so funny I kinda feel sorry for the idiots who ain't NTR fans or into seeing their male MC become a bitch (literally) and still support this scammer for a few renders that barely even progress the story. This is why fapping is bad and should be treated as a serious issue.:whistle:

Bugs, errors, ridiculous 'story' and pointless sandbox aside, the game's not even worth the effort, you're only wasting your time playing this shit. There's just a few blackmail/rape scenes with the aunt, asian maid and the annoying younger cousin, a half-assed sex scene with Gia and a shitload of teasing and blue balling with the older cousin, Monique, so if you looking for romance or decent sex scenes with the LIs, you might wanna try other games that actually have that, coz there's nothing good or decent to see here.
Welp that's all the information I needed to know...on towards another game for me lol

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Another useless update of " Indecent Scamsires " , eh ? The comments speak loud about this build and saves me the trouble from losing my time.

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
do you have to start from the beginning? because i can only be with sarah up to grade 4 after that nothing happens

ANTI_NWO

Aug 24, 2022
Indecent Desires ver. 022.
What we added in this version:
12 new scenes / 720+ HD Images / 22+ HD Animations / New Navigation System

am i the only one that didn't find the new scenes ?
I click the hints and no new jobs with my previous save.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes