• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello guys and ladies, can anyone for GOD sake tell me how i can be able to raise affection/lust on other characters in this game like Elizabeth, Jessica? i wonder cause half year ago or a year ago, i was able to do this with a mod on this game, and now i can't, not on them, only in Sarah/Monique, Katie and Aiko. if anyone, anyone know how to do that, i will be more than gratefull, thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you earn money? Got the 100 from mom and thats it so far
Play games on PC. If you drop to 0 money, than go outside and somewhere on the ground you'll find 10 bucks.
or work for trevor/dark alley futa or do like normal ppls do aka use save editor.

hello guys and ladies, can anyone for GOD sake tell me how i can be able to raise affection/lust on other characters in this game like Elizabeth, Jessica? i wonder cause half year ago or a year ago, i was able to do this with a mod on this game, and now i can't, not on them, only in Sarah/Monique, Katie and Aiko. if anyone, anyone know how to do that, i will be more than gratefull, thanks
elizabeth and jessica aren't main interests and increasing stats on any1 outside normal gain either breaks game (save) or doesn't do shit, dev has hidded those stats somewhere.

Reactions: Darthcrop

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
or work for trevor/dark alley futa or do like normal ppls do aka use save editor.

elizabeth and jessica aren't main interests and increasing stats on any1 outside normal gain either breaks game (save) or doesn't do shit, dev has hidded those stats somewhere.

how can i have more than 1000 dollars? what i most write on shift+o menu?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn .. after all these years. Tsktsktsk. Not even bj hj none of that?
not sure if she gave hj while in sauna but if you want to see her fucked you need to play spinoff (we no idea when this continues) or watch "movies".

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Why does this game have ntr tag?
Because of the scene where the aunt makes the old man rape the maid? Because this is not the meaning of NTR, this is a Rape
NTR means lose your partner (girlfriend, wife) to someone else

• Angry
Reactions: hrm

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why does this game have ntr tag?
Because of the scene where the aunt makes the old man rape the maid? Because this is not the meaning of NTR, this is a Rape
NTR means lose your partner (girlfriend, wife) to someone else
it is ntr cuz she is future li and there are other things.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Until this update, did cousins and aunts have sex with other men? If they don't have it, will they have it in the future?
well 1 cousin is mostly lesbian and other has no time for dating (she dated trevor before this started) and auntie darling is trying to keep school running aka either she's busy at school or glued to phone at home.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
well 1 cousin is mostly lesbian and other has no time for dating (she dated trevor before this started) and auntie darling is trying to keep school running aka either she's busy at school or glued to phone at home.
Has the developer mentioned whether these scenes will happen in the future or not?

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
1. videos aren't game updates
2. videos get shared when some1 bothers and atm that video costs near 40 bucks
I thought the videos were the dev way of showing some action (like a compesation for those who are paying the patreon for years), since there is barely no sex into this game. It is just extra bucks for him lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought the videos were the dev way of showing some action (like a compesation for those who are paying the patreon for years), since there is barely no sex into this game. It is just extra bucks for him lol
yeah he is extra milking.

Yomio

Nov 13, 2022
MC Had sex with his roommates? With which of his roommates did he have sex? Sorry I haven't downloaded the game for a long time

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes